I love the direction this story is taking!! I think I'm just a sucker for the relationship side of Dom's stories. :) Great chapter.

Great chapter, Dom!

Travis is becoming more likeable. Although his behavior is sometimes peculiar, he seems thoughtful of others, especially of Aiden and Owen's fractured relationship. In earlier chapters, he was hitting on both of them; now he is seeking to get them to talk to each other and dragging Owen away from a likely confrontation. Maybe that's because of his night in Dennis' bed. Are Travis and Dennis headed for some kind of commitment or is Travis satisfied with an occasional one night stand?

Ready for chapter 16.

I got all riled up by the end of this chapter, I expected Owen to walk in there and kick Aidens ass for some reason. lol I was expecting that...thank god for Travis. Travis is become VERY lickable now.

Lol Travis got some finally and I couldn't help smiling during that part of the chapter. The whole 'FAKER' part made me laugh, I wonder if Dennis and Owen will talk about it later in Chapter 16. Hmm?

Travis is become VERY lickable now.

I think that is reserved for Gordon right now. :wub:

Of course as we witness life, many of out attitudes , approaches and reactions change over time. I think this is happenning to Travis, remembering of course this is just a piece of fiction.

But, Travis thought, grinning again, what Dennis lacked in his ability to figure out what he wanted, he made up for with experience--which, he’d obviously gotten somewhere. And this, made Travis curious.

Ahh... Has Dennis kept something from all of us... hm.. hmm .hmm... Naughty Dennis.

This also makes Kurt curious.

Kurt

Edited by Kurt
Ahh... Has Dennis kept something from all of us... hm.. hmm .hmm... Naughty Dennis.

It was hinted in TLW that Dennis had fooled around with Leo. I'd always assumed that 'fooling around' consisted of casual experimentation - mutual masturbation or perhaps even traded blow jobs, but no more. However, Travis' little tribute to the jar of Vaseline certainly made it clear that he and Dennis had gone all the way, which sure seems to suggest that Dennis has had real experience.

I wonder who was the bottom. ;)

Travis is become VERY lickable now.

Also likeable.

However, Travis' little tribute to the jar of Vaseline certainly made it clear that he and Dennis had gone all the way, which sure seems to suggest that Dennis has had real experience.

Vaseline? Maybe Valentine.

Vaseline? Maybe Valentine.

:lol::lol::lol:

Now there's a freudian slip if there ever was one. Sorry, Altimexis, no vaseline this time around.

By the way, never use Crisco as a lubricant. It's shortening. 0:)

Edited by Conner

WOW!

I LOVE DENNIS AND TRAVIS and hope that they're relationship becomes deeper than that.

O and I doubt I'm alone in being disapointed that we didnt get to witness Travis' skilled seduction method... I mean how did he get Dennis into bed the night before and who did who?

So at the end Owen & Aiden will be together again, just as in TLW :D

And Travis and Dennis will be together :wacko: and Valentine as an interested third party :wub:

But what will happen to the young Reilly? Will he be the only one that stays alone?

The story is getting more interesting with each chapter.

WOW!

O and I doubt I'm alone in being disapointed that we didnt get to witness Travis' skilled seduction method... I mean how did he get Dennis into bed the night before and who did who?

You're not.... Hope we eventually get to read all about it in the next couple of chapters...

You're not.... Hope we eventually get to read all about it in the next couple of chapters...

I third that... Travis must have been pretty convincing...

I fourth that...

But remember when Dom asked his fans about whether they enjoyed reading the sex scenes? Lot's of people were saying they didn't read them or that they skipped them over :( . Apparently Dom listened. :wacko:

Take Care ®,

Vic

But remember when Dom asked his fans about whether they enjoyed reading the sex scenes? Lot's of people were saying they didn't read them or that they skipped them over :( . Apparently Dom listened. :wacko:

People totally lie. Nobody on the planet skips Dom's sex scenes. They aren't the backbone of his stories... but they do rock.

People totally lie. Nobody on the planet skips Dom's sex scenes. They aren't the backbone of his stories... but they do rock.

LOL I skip... It just doesn't appeal to me.