New Avatar

BeaStKid

• Site Administrator

Cute :D I initially thought it was an old man, but then I worked it out. As for why it didn't appear to work, you probably had the old avatar in your browser cache. If you cleared your cache, the new avatar would appear (I've had this happen to me, too).

I like the other one better Beastie. That one looks too much like an annoying 90 year old I have to take care some weekends. :blink:

:lol: i was thinking of some beast to put...but all were BIG for this little BeaStKid...you wanna suggest any???

;)

BSK

:lol: i was thinking of some beast to put...but all were BIG for this little BeaStKid...you wanna suggest any???

;)

BSK

I liked your first one, it was cute. Think young lion or tiger.

Just between us Beasties, primates are soooo annoying. :lol:

If you thought CJames' goat was kewl...what do you think of my monkey???

BSK

Thanks BSK!

At least for a while, I'm not the only glasses-wearer around here. :sheep:

I liked your first one, it was cute. Think young lion or tiger.

Just between us Beasties, primates are soooo annoying. :lol:

roflmao

Yeah..that they are...a new one i selected would be coming up in a few days time...let this one get a bit old...

BSK

Thanks BSK!

At least for a while, I'm not the only glasses-wearer around here. :sheep:

When i saw ppl making silly goat jokes in other threads...i thought i'd join you and give you company :hug:

When i saw ppl making silly goat jokes in other threads...i thought i'd join you and give you company :hug:

I agree with the suggestion to find a young lion or tiger. The monkey avatar looks too much like the actor George Burns in "Oh, God." And you don't want to become the target of all those lame 'spanking the...' jokes. 0:)

Jack B)

I hope your boyfriend (fiance?) doesn't read your post!

:lol:

Conner

Lol.. I hope he doesn't either... but for an entirely different reason. :funny:

Krista

Goats, echidnas, and now, monkeys... God, this is becoming a zoo... :lol: Nice monkey, btw way. seems quite nerdy. But he'll fit here very well. He also like bananas. :P (I didn't mean any perverted thing here)

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator

LOL -- Another one! I like this one -- it makes a real statement about tolerance and diversity :P

This one is much better. It's really cool. It goes very well with your name too.

Are you the beast or the beast-kid?

Ieshwar

I am the BeaStKid....a cute cuddly little beast (Biggest paradox ever!!)

BSK

I am the BeaStKid....a cute cuddly little beast (Biggest paradox ever!!)

BSK

I was actually reading your name as Bea St. Kid, and wondering where/what Bea Street was, and why I hadn't heard of it. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Ahem, any comment guys???

BeaStKidNewAvatar.jpg

Oh, WOW! Way cool! Awesome! I love the artistic skull and crossbones, the headband, the expression, the hair, the teeth, the eyes, the Avatar!

Perfect, BeaStKid! 100 on a scale of 1 to 10!!

Colin B)

BeaStKidNewAvatar.jpg

Oh, WOW! Way cool! Awesome! I love the artistic skull and crossbones, the headband, the expression, the hair, the teeth, the eyes, the Avatar!

Perfect, BeaStKid! 100 on a scale of 1 to 10!!

Colin B)

The headband was originally blue and white. But then Kanaye pointed out that it should be a rainbow!! Pop, and here it is...

Glad you liked it...

Wow!! 100!! Thanks

The BeaStKid