Gay/Bi in your next birth?

BeaStKid

Gay/Bi in your next birth?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would You like to be Gay/Bi in your next birth?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • I don't care

As I am one of those people who believe that there is only this one life, I am unable to vote in this poll.

Were I able to vote I would still feel unable to choose. There appears to be no "I don't care" option.

"I don't know" is hardly the same as "I don't care"...

:unsure:

Marty

As I am one of those people who believe that there is only this one life, I am unable to vote in this poll.

Were I able to vote I would still feel unable to choose. There appears to be no "I don't care" option.

"I don't know" is hardly the same as "I don't care"...

:unsure:

Marty

I don't care has been added...esp. for you... :lol:

The BeaStKid

It's not like we can choose, right?

Exactly! I have always maintained that it is NOT A CHOICE!!

Edited by Benji

It's not about choosing, it's about wanting...Do you want to be born gay if given a chance to live again??

The BeaStKid

Honestly! Who would want to be scorned at, beatened up.....not in my birthyear '53.....maybe yes in what enlightened year 2050?? "I don't know" is a pretty valid answer Beastkid.

Edited by Benji

I don't care has been added...esp. for you... :lol:

The BeaStKid

Gee thanks! :2thumbs:

You've made me feel real special :worship:

Still don't believe in re-incarnation, though.....

But I suppose if you've been so kind to me, I better head off and exercise my franchise :D

Marty

Well, if I'm ever reincarnated, I hope by that time everyone's bi like me. Or more open-minded. Whatever. I'll be what I'll be. I'll want to be born as I am, but maybe next time as the son of the wealthiest man in the universe.

Gee thanks! :2thumbs:

You've made me feel real special :worship:

Marty

Anytime Dude, Anytime!!

BeaStKid

P.S

I agree with Rad---And I'd like to be his brother!!

Hey Rad...You have only 1 more post to go before you unlock the wonderful features of GA!!

I would try it, assuming there is a second life time. I already have gender identity issues so I can't imagine being just plain gay being any more confusing. I'm sure I would get picked on but I was picked on for other things for a good part of my life anyway. (I was the weird fat kid at school.) Here in LA county gay people are much more accepted than in other parts of the world. I'm assuming I would be born again in the same geographic area. If not I might reconsider my answer. Being dismembered by a homophobic mob is not exactly the greatest way to die.

Obviously, reincarnation is an issue for some members. I am among them. However, it is a most intriguing question. I answered in the context of "if I had the chance to do it all over again".

I answered No.

Conner

Hey everybody :D

It seems that I'm a lucky man. I'm bi, had the chance to live a wonderful "love and sex" life, at least till now. So why not begin it again, with the knowledge of my former first (?) life, making the most of the good moments and forgeting quickly the bad ones..

I dont believe in reincarnation, bu who knows ? :blink:

• Site Administrator

I don't believe in reincarnation, either, but I voted gay. The reason is that while I'm gay, I have not lived as a gay man, and I wish I could. I know it might not be easy, but I would like to have another chance to be true to who I am (well, at least the sexuality part of myself), and hopefully do better the next time.

Hey everybody :D

So why not begin it again, with the knowledge of my former first (?) life, making the most of the good moments and forgeting quickly the bad ones..

Are we talking about a Do Over?? ;)

I wouldn't mind that, but right now, I'd like a bit more experience in my life before going back to begin again. LOL

The BeaStKid

Well...

1. Don't beleive in re-incarnation

2. I couldn't care less.

While being gay a second time around might be good, going for straight also has its bonuses. Not any of the scorned/hated reasons that seem quite polular in this thread... but because, well, being gay a second time around might be a bit samey. You know, a bit dull and stuff. Whereas going for straight would mean a whole new set of surprises and stuff... hard to tell... the comfortable and familiar gay or the exiting adventure of going straight for a change? Then again... bi has a lot to be said for it as well... I mean, I'd've thought it;d remove a few complications. If there attractive and single then your fine. Well... unless they happen to be a lesbian. But apart from taken people and lesbians then you don't really have to worry.

(Oh, and for anyone about to rant at me: I'm having a laugh. Calm down.)

Martin

Edited by clumber

I voted for "don't care" mainly because I dont believe in reincarnation. that and I think that if I had another run through I'd either wanna be non-human.. like a rock maybe.. or a tree. a huge tree. or I'd want some pot-luck, random chance.

um..

of course if reincarnation did exist, I wouldn't be able to take stuff I already know with me, so I wouldn't be aware of the choice.. so being a tree or a rock might be a little bit damned boring.

Guys! It's just a hypethetical question. Reincarnation makes as much sense as anything.

I wanna come back Bisexual again, it has been a hoot! Might spend a little more time with the hard pointy things the next time around though.... :P

Guys! It's just a hypethetical question. Reincarnation makes as much sense as anything.

Exactly! Frankly I'm quite surprised that it even came up beyond a casual mention. To me whether you believe in reincarnation or not is completely irrelevant. The question is basically asking whether you'd pick being gay/bi again, regardless of the practicality of how this would actually work. Most (fun) hypothetical questions aren't really very likely of feasible in the first place.

It's not like we can choose, right?

This is sort of your chance. Wouldja? :P:boy:

Honestly! Who would want to be scorned at, beatened up.....not in my birthyear '53.....maybe yes in what enlightened year 2050?? "I don't know" is a pretty valid answer Beastkid.

I am deeply grateful that I haven't experienced these things and very sorry that you and others have :(

I certainly don't feel scorned and I've never been beaten up in my life. I've never even felt physically threatened because of my sexuality. I realize that I've been remarkably lucky, but I have grown up/lived in fairly "conservative" areas. I really think the times are changing.

I don't believe in reincarnation, either, but I voted gay. The reason is that while I'm gay, I have not lived as a gay man, and I wish I could. I know it might not be easy, but I would like to have another chance to be true to who I am (well, at least the sexuality part of myself), and hopefully do better the next time.

What a very awesome, brave, and honest post, Graeme! :worship:

While being gay a second time around might be good, going for straight also has its bonuses. Not any of the scorned/hated reasons that seem quite polular in this thread... but because, well, being gay a second time around might be a bit samey. You know, a bit dull and stuff. Whereas going for straight would mean a whole new set of surprises and stuff... hard to tell... the comfortable and familiar gay or the exiting adventure of going straight for a change? Then again... bi has a lot to be said for it as well... I mean, I'd've thought it;d remove a few complications. If there attractive and single then your fine. Well... unless they happen to be a lesbian. But apart from taken people and lesbians then you don't really have to worry.

Martin

Rant at you? LOL, you summed up exactly how I feel! (Also meant to be said in a lighthearted sorta way). The only reason I might not want to be gay again would also be because "been there, done that" :P And I do like trying new things :boy:

Don't worry about lesbians though, they're the bestest!!

I wanna come back Bisexual again, it has been a hoot! Might spend a little more time with the hard pointy things the next time around though.... :P

Almost certainly bisexual would be my "choice". LOL, from a purely detached perspective "both" is always my preferred choice when faced with more than one good option.

Anyway, I did mark yes for this poll. Thanks for starting it for us, BeaST; it's very interesting!

Have a fantastic day all!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

I voted for "don't care" mainly because I dont believe in reincarnation. that and I think that if I had another run through I'd either wanna be non-human.. like a rock maybe.. or a tree. a huge tree. or I'd want some pot-luck, random chance.

um..

of course if reincarnation did exist, I wouldn't be able to take stuff I already know with me, so I wouldn't be aware of the choice.. so being a tree or a rock might be a little bit damned boring.

Well, if you want to be a rock or a tree...If i were to choose a non-human-- it would be a pet dog. I just envy their lives sometimes!!!

The BeaStKid

Martin

*Blink*

That's about as clear as ditch-water to me! :D

But I really like decisive people....

I used to be really indecisive myself....

but I'm cured now.

(I think I am anyway) ;)

Marty