Do Over - Feedback and Announcements

Well, chapter one of this story was posted in Sneak Peak a while ago and received several favorable responses. The story is almost done, lacking only one or two more chapters for me to write, and of course about twenty to post.

The first two chapters are now posted on my web page (just click on the Hosted Author's link, and then on my button. You'll find the story at the bottom, just under Vampire Jarred.) I started this story about two months ago and it's a fun one.

As most of you know, I have almost no time to write at the current time, so I'm trying to wrap up Vampire Jarred and this story before tackling the third arc of Dawn of Tears (probably the most difficult story segment I've ever tried to write). I don't leave stories unfinished if I can help it...so expect them all to be finished as soon as I can get to them. When I write a chapter, I like to sit down and hammer it out in one sitting...which means ten to twenty hours of uninterrupted time. These days I'm lucky to get three or four, including when I'm sleeping.

Before anyone ask, yes, this story is based largely on my own personal life. Some names have been changed, others remain the same, but they do not reflect on the real people. Rather, they are my impression of them used to create wonderful characters I hope all of you enjoy!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Shucks guys...I just got done killing off all the main characters in the last chapter and you have to go pull this...

JUST KIDDING

0:)

I'll try to have another chapter ready by tomorrow. :) Myr, check your inbox in the morning. :)

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo!,,,,,,,,sniff, sniff, sniff, (wipes tear from eye)

There were no new chapters this evening.

sniff, sniff, sniff!!!! :thumbdown:

Oh well maybe there will be 10 tomorrow!!!!!! :D:worship:

• Site Administrator

I'm out of here in about 30 mins. I won't be back until either Late saturday night or Sunday sometime...

I'm glad you liked Chapter 7, guys. Now, Chapter 8 is up for your enjoyment.

Happy Monday.

Oh, and yes the flu is growing weaker while I am growing stronger. That means it's time to go take care of Nanny and Papa.

*sigh*

Hehehe, well, sparhawk, you were right that the sparks would fly...

I'll get a new chapter ready in a day or two for y'all. :) Right now I'm watching a show on History Channel that will provide me with the ideas I need for chapter 38 of Dawn of Tears.