Do Over - Feedback and Announcements

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 18 has been posted.

And it is good. ;):great:

Hehe, thanks guys and gals.

Ya know, I thought I was almost done with this story at Chapter 36 (which is where I'm writing now. The others are still being edited.) I finished 36, the story wasn't done. Finished 37, still not done. 38 and 39 were the same. Now I think Chapter 40 will be the last, and then I can finish up the third arc of Dawn of Tears and Vampire Jarred.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ya know, I thought I was almost done with this story at Chapter 36 (which is where I'm writing now.  The others are still being edited.)  I finished 36, the story wasn't done.  Finished 37, still not done.  38 and 39 were the same.  Now I think Chapter 40 will be the last, and then I can finish up the third arc of Dawn of Tears and Vampire Jarred. 

How do you write so durn fast? I think you had said this was going to be 20 chapters a week or two ago. :)

But very well done.

Thanks once again for the compliments guys. Ibsu, it's not that I write fast. Each chapter takes about eight to ten hours for me to type. Then my editor spends several more hours on each chapter before sending it back to me. Then I spend another 2-4 hours reviewing his changes and making more changes. If I make a lot of changes, it goes back to the editor.

Once it's done, I have to convert it from MS Word to Dreamweaver and apply all the formatting to make them consistent. Finally they are e-mailed to Myr.

Now, as a special treat for ya...the last few chapters are going to include some pictures. I hope you enjoy!

Y'all want to hear something funny? I got Chapter 19 ready and e-mailed off to Myr for posting today. As it was sent, I got a message from him asking if there would be any new chapters soon. :)

Isn't it great when great minds are on the same wave-length. I imagine he'll have that chapter up soon after getting it, so...enjoy!

Ok, first of all, thank you SO much for two amazing chapters!! I love the "real life" feel of this story.

On the bad side, I've now spent far too much time reading today to even make my 10AM class! :blink: It isn't that bad, though. The class is extremely boring, and none of the students really need to hear another lecture on the psychology of parenting. I mean, we've been in the class since September, and we have heard nothing new! B)

I must say Dan, that I am always amazed with your postings. The more you post, the more I like them. The old saying that things just get better with age, is so true with your stories. The more I read the better I love them. This was an exceptional chapter!

You know when you started Mists of fate, it took me a while to really get into it. Actually it was in the second arc where I got hooked! But that was only for the first story. I got hooked much sooner on the rest :D . You are one that I would pay to read Dan. You really have a gift and I want to thank you so much for sharing it with us! :2thumbs:

Hugs

Mike

• Site Administrator

:lmao:

LMAO! Chapter 22 is posted... I'm still laughing.

But how the hell could you leave it THERE?!