Do Over - Feedback and Announcements

tap...tap....tap......(tapping foot impatiently) :blink:

Ok now it has been three days. We need at least three more chapters now!!!! 0:)

We will most likely need at least three to get through the storm with old "Dad" when he gets home. :P

:2thumbs::worship::2thumbs:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOrry guys, been real busy lately...and not with WoW. Haven't even been able to get an uncorrupted download of that thing. Nope, life is just being a pain in the butt to me.

Never fear though, If Myr gets up early enough he'll find a new chapter of Do Over in his inbox to make his morning.

I was up early enough.

Which is why the next chapter of Do Over is now posted. ;)

Awww, I was really enjoying the no conflict fantasy, you know? *laughs*

Reader side of me: Awww, forget those silly little distractions like work and life, we need you writing! *laughs*

Author side of me: How do you manage to put so much stuff out as it is? I would love to work on my writing more, but so much of real life interferes.

But all over: great chapter! I actually came to the site after googling dkstories (yes, I'm one of the emails that was sent.)

I got prompted today that I'd joined the forum and hadn't posted yet - so I think it's only fitting that the first post I make goes under the Do Over thread as this is one of the most compelling stories I have read in a long time.

I joined at the beginning of October whilst searching for some new Harry Potter stories (having found & enjoyed Myr's Parliament of Dreams some time earlier) and somehow I'd missed seeing dkstories's HP stories - let alone the other stories he's crafted. They are amazing. I don't know how many times now I've re-read The Destiny Of Prophecies and the Sword of Gryffindor (or been late to bed as a result of getting stuck reading them!).

I then found Do Over appearing and got hooked all over again. Chapter 9 got me stuck re-reading it - cacking myself laughing .....

(... this past weekend I finally got around to reading Dawn Of Tears ...boy was I wrong in not reading that weeks ago too.)

So thanks for sharing these stories with us - I look forward to seeing future chapters.

*big hugs from Australia*

Geoff

My thanks for the kind words, Geoff. Sparhawk, here's the big show-down (at least one of the big show-downs) with dear old dad. Hope everyone enjoys!

(Um, what I meant was that when Myr gets Chapter 11 posted you can read the big show-down with dad...I just sent it to him so maybe sometime Friday. I may even go work on getting Chapter 12 to Myr sometime tonight or tomorrow morning as well.)

• Site Administrator

I've filed Chapter 11....

errrr... that is... I posted it. It was good too. :D

I'm looking forward to chapter 12.

• Site Administrator

Chapter 14 is up and good.

Of course... it's getting more exciting... I want the next chapter! :P

I have absolutely fallen in love with the story and have become addicted. I need either a rehab or the next chapter :read:

More, more, more!!!!!! Gotta know what happens!!!!!!

Great work as usual dan. I have been offline for several days and it was really nice to find three chapters waiting for me when I got back :2thumbs: Now if I could get three chapters a day????? :blink: ?????? :D

Mike

• Site Administrator

Dan is the man... ChapterS 15 and 16 have been posted.

They are great, as always. More Dan! More!

Thanks for the great Thanksgiving gift! :D

You know Dan, when you first posted about this story, I thought naw this does not sound so hot.

BOY WAS I Wrong!!!!! This is just excellent.

Do you think you can try for 60 chapters and then a sequel????????

Great Work Dan

Mike