[dkstories] Interesting news article

He knows a lot about the world! BTW, your link is fine in the text, but the URL it sends to is some non-existing thread on this board.

umm, I think that has to do something with the new measures taken by the admins to prevent links to a certain discussion forum and I believe that has affected all the links...

Btw, Someone mentioned that Eduard is a real life person only his son is fictional for Eduard had daughters...

• 10 months later...
lol...Dan a time traveller!! lol....hmmm, that may be a possibility!!

Well, I think it was Spider Robinson who commented on how unlikely it was from a 1980s perspective that the Cold War ended, the Berlin Wall came down, the Soviet satellite states gained inedpendence, Russia threw off communism, South Africa freed itself of apartheid.... :blink:

Sounds like something out of a good SF story, right? You do the math. :D:D (Dan's not good at math, remember?)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, one sport they didn't get into is soccer, check?

So explain this.

When you're done looking at that, Google up "Tumbulgum Rangers SC" -- it's an Australian soccer club.

Brandon Walker received a football scholarship to Notre Dame.

David R. Jones Jr., on the other hand, is an active ham radio operator in a small town outside Roanoke VA.

Oh, and scariest sentence on the Internet, from a profile of the former Georgian President: "Eduard Shevardnadze has a daughter, a son and several grandchildren."