Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, CH7: Lump's Return

"Going Public"

Two possibilties:

1. Chase or Brandon or both are outed.

2. Brandon is presented to the media with the inetrviews and all. I think this is more likely.

Waiting to see Brandon in front of camera! :D

Ieshwar

P.S This wasn't silly, was it?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
"Going Public"

Two possibilties:

1. Chase or Brandon or both are outed.

2. Brandon is presented to the media with the inetrviews and all. I think this is more likely.

Waiting to see Brandon in front of camera! :D

I agree that number two is the most likely -- swimsuit interviews included (remember the photo shoot that's coming up?), though number one may also occur, if Lump is sufficiently stupid.

P.S This wasn't silly, was it?

Your post, up to this line, wasn't silly, but asking if your post wasn't silly, was a bit silly :P

I don't get a paw at it?

Bob :wub:

Sincerest apologies! Of course you can put your paw to the task :wub:

• Site Administrator

"Going Public"

My prediction is that Lump will launch a lawsuit against Instinct and the bands assets will be frozen before they can get their legal defence ready. In an act of desperation, the band decides to incorporate themselves and offer IPO's on the NYSE. The Scar, always looking for a quick buck to help offset the costs of evil doings, will buy 49% of the band stock. The remaining 51% will be acquired by the boys' Dad with an agreement that Lump will be the new manager. Hence the band will be "going public".

There!!! Can't wait till Tuesday to see if any of the above predictions are true :D .

This post also takes care of my contribution to the weeks silliness :P:P .

Steve

See, I was just taking a shower and thinking about that title... but somehow I got it all wrong... I was thinking Outted was in the title somewhere and Brandon was gonna get caught by Chris standing over that poster having his way with him... :devil:

But since the title is "Going Public" I think we're stuck with the photo shoot, or maybe just going out in public in the new wardrobe!

Now, let's think like a goat for a sec...

Brandon is chasing Gabe, Gabe is going to be arrested... perhaps Instinct has to Go public with the allegations against Gabe and the embezzling in order to have a 'first-strike' in terms of PR.

• Site Administrator
See, I was just taking a shower and thinking about that title... but somehow I got it all wrong... I was thinking Outted was in the title somewhere and Brandon was gonna get caught by Chris standing over that poster having his way with him... :devil:

But since the title is "Going Public" I think we're stuck with the photo shoot, or maybe just going out in public in the new wardrobe!

Now, let's think like a goat for a sec...

Brandon is chasing Gabe, Gabe is going to be arrested... perhaps Instinct has to Go public with the allegations against Gabe and the embezzling in order to have a 'first-strike' in terms of PR.

Dogs take showers? Interesting

If I knew the real location of our 'lurking' goat, don't you think I'd have given him up to the 'Shear and Tar' commitee?

Isn't that one of the commandments?

Thou shalt not

give up the location

of any forum members

I guess I also should note that I just returned the next chapter to CJ this evening so don't be too harsh on him if its come up late...

• Site Administrator
If I knew the real location of our 'lurking' goat, don't you think I'd have given him up to the 'Shear and Tar' committee?

Don't worry Bob, I had to give up on my search for CJ. :thumbdown:

I was rapidly running out of money, and since Shadowgod wasn't willing to take my Volvo off my hands, I had to turn around, back to the Great White North.

Notice he said something in the forums about being in Northern Arizona recently? I figured that was just to throw me off his trail. In the future I might have to enlist Bondwriters' hit men to help locate him :boy: .

So in true CJames fashion, all of those that are part of the "Shear and Tar" committee, it is Shadowgod's fault that he is still his hairy, sunglassed self :whistle: .

Steve :D

If I knew the real location of our 'lurking' goat, don't you think I'd have given him up to the 'Shear and Tar' commitee?

Awww, Bob!!! What did I do to deserve such treatment? :sheep:

Isn't that one of the commandments?

Thou shalt not

give up the location

of any forum members

Yes indeed! Thank you Emoe!!! I'm feeling rather.. hunted. :ph34r:

Don't worry Bob, I had to give up on my search for CJ. :thumbdown:

I was rapidly running out of money, and since Shadowgod wasn't willing to take my Volvo off my hands, I had to turn around, back to the Great White North.

Notice he said something in the forums about being in Northern Arizona recently? I figured that was just to throw me off his trail. In the future I might have to enlist Bondwriters' hit men to help locate him :boy: .

So in true CJames fashion, all of those that are part of the "Shear and Tar" committee, it is Shadowgod's fault that he is still his hairy, sunglassed self :whistle: .

Steve :D

I'm really torn here; I so want to agree that something (anything) is Shadowgod's fault, but I really don't want to be shorn and tarred. As for the sunglasses, I think I look better with them than without them.

med_gallery_2141_8_45873.jpg

It's Tuesday. All together now, Where's chapter 8! Where's chapter 8! Where's chapter 8!

As posted yesterday, I was the hold-up this time. CJ got it to me last week, but I didn't turn it around until Monday evening. I should probably get started on chapter 9 since it is in my InBox but must sleep... must sleep -_-

• Site Administrator
As posted yesterday, I was the hold-up this time. CJ got it to me last week, but I didn't turn it around until Monday evening. I should probably get started on chapter 9 since it is in my InBox but must sleep... must sleep -_-

NO!!!

Sleeping can be done anytime. You can sleep the rest of your life -- you probably be doing that part of the time, anyway -- but you only get one chance to edit chapter 9. :P

• Site Administrator
UPDATE!

Still being zeta-read, before being converted into HTML, then eventually posted by Joe. It could take up to 24 hours.

Noooooooooo!!!

If I'd known this, I woudn't have gotten up today :P .

Steve

• Site Administrator
Against $1,000 transferred to my C.I. account, I can offer you something that will help you to stand severe LTMP withdrawal symptoms.

Do you accept Zimbabwean dollars?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..