Radcliffe nervous about baring all on Broadway

NEW YORK (Reuters) - British actor Daniel Radcliffe hopes to debut on Broadway next year in a reprise of his London role in "Equus," a performance where he shed not only his clothes but the mantle of Harry Potter.

:2thumbs: I bet this show will be a HOT ticket.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Equus in London, and it was incredible, although I must say that I'm not particularly enamored of Daniel Radcliffe.

Menzo

PS He really isn't overly well endowed.

He isn't?? :blink: Gee, I think he should have done some hocus-pocus to equip himself with some favourable tools :P

• Site Moderator
He isn't?? :blink: Gee, I think he should have done some hocus-pocus to equip himself with some favourable tools :P

Maybe we should leave that up to Myr, and other, who write HP fanfic. If you haven't checked out Myr's version, you should especially POD. You can find a link to Myr's stories in my signature below.

Jan

Wow, we seem to be talking about boy wands, ASSets and hot things over here.

But I must say that Daniel looked hot in the posters for equus. And he wasn't bad at all in OoP. Many complained that they preferred him in long hair. But I like him in short hair too. With the checked shirt and pants. Very common-looking. Guys, wasn't that hot? He looked so mature! I wanted to go in and hug him. (and do more things of course!)

He's good, really good at some places.

Take care,

Ieshwar

P.S I hope they leave him in peace so that he can do a nude scene in a movie and satisfy guys like me out here! :D

I was referring to the fact that he does quite a few things to horses during the play...

I believe it was a joke.

Yes, believe it or not, Dan's assests, wands and other features were not the main attraction of this play. It's a very intense, dark production, with plenty of talent and a phenomenal portrayal of a very troubled human being.

Menzo

I believe it was a joke.

Yes, believe it or not, Dan's assests, wands and other features were not the main attraction of this play. It's a very intense, dark production, with plenty of talent and a phenomenal portrayal of a very troubled human being.

Menzo

:*) ..........Aha! thanks, you have no idea what was going thru my head :whistle::rolleyes: :wacko: