Radcliffe nervous about baring all on Broadway

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long t ill more of the SoccerMom/PastorDave types pop up and threaten to boycott harry potter... again?

I know PastorDave and what he fails to realize, ('cause he is closed minded') is that the fictional charactor, Harry Potter, and the real life person that Dave reads about in Mark and Luke do the same things. They are both Killed for the greater good and come back from the dead to finally (someday) destroy evil. Pitty that people have to be so closed minded.

I thought it was an excellent production of an excellent play. I saw it twice, and both times it was good or better than plays I've seen on Broadway.

Menzo

:unsure: ...I don't think Neroturb has seen it, he must be messing around with us! As weird as the plot is, I think I wouldn't mind seeing the play, I doubt I'll go to New York though.

:unsure: ...I don't think Neroturb has seen it, he must be messing around with us! As weird as the plot is, I think I wouldn't mind seeing the play, I doubt I'll go to New York though.

It's a very powerful play. I saw it on Broadway long ago, back probably before Daniel's parents entered puberty.

It's a very powerful play. I saw it on Broadway long ago, back probably before Daniel's parents entered puberty.

B) ...... I'll try and see if they made a video then, At first (few posts back, I thought that they were pulling my leg)

• Site Moderator
B) ...... I'll try and see if they made a video then, At first (few posts back, I thought that they were pulling my leg)

I remember seeing the movie years ago on HBO. The movie stared Richard Burton and Peter Furth. This was also back in the day when R rated movies contained nudity.

Jan

I remember seeing the movie years ago on HBO. The movie stared Richard Burton and Peter Furth. This was also back in the day when R rated movies contained nudity.

Jan

B) .........Thanks! (Male nudity?? only R rated? are we progressing or taking steps back?)

• Site Moderator
B) .........Thanks! (Male nudity?? only R rated? are we progressing or taking steps back?)

Yes, male nudity. Censorship back then wasn't what is is today. Today, the most you may get to see is female nudity.

:unsure: ...I don't think Nerotorb has seen it, he must be messing around with us! As weird as the plot is, I think I wouldn't mind seeing the play, I doubt I'll go to New York though.

Well, actually I have seen it. And I thought it was a complete waste of time. And for some of you out there, going to see a play because it has a naked eighteen-year-old in it, is equally pointless.

Aw, Daniel's not that big!

And how, exactly, do you know that?
I saw Equus in London, and it was incredible, although I must say that I'm not particularly enamored of Daniel Radcliffe.

Menzo

PS He really isn't overly well endowed.

Ah, well that explains it! Menzo must have told Colin :P:boy:

How long t ill more of the SoccerMom/PastorDave types pop up and threaten to boycott harry potter... again?

ohh, about 27 minutes I'd say :rolleyes:

Wow, we seem to be talking about boy wands, ASSets and hot things over here.

But I must say that Daniel looked hot in the posters for equus. And he wasn't bad at all in OoP. Many complained that they preferred him in long hair. But I like him in short hair too. With the checked shirt and pants. Very common-looking. Guys, wasn't that hot? He looked so mature! I wanted to go in and hug him. (and do more things of course!)

He's good, really good at some places.

Take care,

Ieshwar

P.S I hope they leave him in peace so that he can do a nude scene in a movie and satisfy guys like me out here! :D

Personally, I prefer longer hair on virtually all guys.

Radcliffe...OK I'll admit that he's a cute pup.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rupert Grint in a nude role. :wub:

Yes, I agree, Rupert is cuter!

I'd quite like to see the play, and no not to gawk at Daniel Radcliffe, it sounds like an interesting work!

Also - I forgot to quote it - but, Jan, I just read a review of an upcoming movie called "Promises". It seems that Viggo Mortensen (Aragon from LOTR) will do a very long nude, fight scene in a steam room. Personally he's not at all my type. Nor is it at all my type of movie. So I'll probably never watch it, but I figured since we were talking about male nude scenes involving our favourite fantasy characters I'd throw this in. :boy:

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
for some of you out there, going to see a play because it has a naked eighteen-year-old in it, is equally pointless.
I'm sure the producers realize that there are probably 100,000 teen age girls and a few thousand guys within range of NY that would pay just to see Radcliffe's assets, forget about the play....it wouldn't last one day without Daniel!
I'd quite like to see the play, and no not to gawk at Daniel Radcliffe, it sounds like an interesting work!

Not even a small peek? :D

I also think that Daniel looked hotter with his hair cut short in the latest movie. It accentuated his eyes a lot.

At last! Someone with good taste!

Ieshwar

Not even a small peek? :D

ALERT - all Danophiles. Dan Radcliffe will appear on the Ellen show - North America broadcast - this Monday, September 10. Sorry guys...in the promotion clips, Dan is fully clothed. I'm sure he'll discuss Equus and Broadway plans.

I salute this handsome guy. He seems to have moved into adulthood without a stumble. It will be interesting to see how he handles a non-Potter screen role.

Jack B)

I salute this handsome guy. He seems to have moved into adulthood without a stumble. It will be interesting to see how he handles a non-Potter screen role.

After his success in the Potter films, he can pick and choose his roles and doesn't have to play just any old part that comes his way.

This has been a killer problem for a number of child actors making the transition to adult roles.