[DomLuka] ITFB - a co-operative, whilst we wait.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Desert Dropping, Episode II: Revenge of the LRITEr's

Sorry, but Grandma Alice and Luke are perfect for each other, wouldn't want to break them up :P

How about a battle though? Let's see who gets whom together? Maybe Seth and Aaron could patch up? Rory can have Taylor and Luke...well he can convert Dave, even though I don't really like the thought of them together, but if that's what he wants...

Sorry, but Grandma Alice and Luke are perfect for each other, wouldn't want to break them up :P

How about a battle though? Let's see who gets whom together? Maybe Seth and Aaron could patch up? Rory can have Taylor and Luke...well he can convert Dave, even though I don't really like the thought of them together, but if that's what he wants...

Nickolas has been corrupting you, hasn't he? :ph34r:

Or Desert Dropping, Episode II: Revenge of the LRITEr's

**Scurries to get Seth and Rory into the tunnel of love before it's too late**

"Ohh, Luke, uhh hi.

Where's Rory you ask?

He just went into this dimly lit tunnel with Seth...Say, you know I bet we could still catch him if we hurry! Here climb into this float with me and I'll help you track him down. "

**grins lasciviously toward audience**

Edited by AFriendlyFace

british english vs. american english vs. australian english...

this is so giving me a headache ^^'

as for placing yourself in a story - i like it :D

kash jumps in, passes rory and seth and luke and kevin, all 4 of them oblivious to the world around them (due to tongue-involving activities - in pairs, not all of them together!). then she finds owen and locks him in his house's basement. after an hour of searching she finds aiden and locks him together with owen and swears to both that she won't let them out until they are boyfriends again, their renewed relationship consumed.

after that she goes and does the same to dennis and travis, but this time her motive is to find out who tops and who bottoms. before she can find out, though, she gets spotted by ryan who demands explanations as to why she goes around locking ppl in basements.

she decides to shut him up by kissing him.

and he complies.

sorry menzo :]

Edited by kashka
:D After Kash found out that Dennis is obviously the top in their... watever it is... Dennis finally admits that he has been deeply in love with Reilly for a while. Of course Reilly is happy to have a sexy jock like Dennis and finds out that deep inside him Dennis is as fluffy as a kitten. They cuddle and make :wub: till... well I guess till Nazi-Dom returns and gets somebody to beat up Reilly and break his glasses009.gif every coin has two sides

And then although Dennis is still :wub: ing with Reilly Travis manages to join back in until Reilly has an asthma attack and is forced to kiss Valentine instead. Lacy and Chris walk past and Lacy is distracted by Reilly's strange antics. Meanwhile Sophie grabs Chris, dyes his hair brown and smothers the only other (non-ryan, non-irritating) straight guy in Dom's stories.

In the basement Travis proposes to Dennis and they get commitment-ceremonied and Travis is shirtless at the service because everyone likes staring at him.

-------------

Just noticed the slew of newbies is disproportionately female compared to the normal male:female ratio of GA. Yay, company.

Edited by writeincode
And then although Dennis is still :wub: ing with Reilly Travis manages to join back in until Reilly has an asthma attack and is forced to kiss Valentine instead. Lacy and Chris walk past and Lacy is distracted by Reilly's strange antics. Meanwhile Sophie grabs Chris, dyes his hair brown and smothers the only other (non-ryan, non-irritating) straight guy in Dom's stories.

In the basement Travis proposes to Dennis and they get commitment-ceremonied and Travis is shirtless at the service because everyone likes staring at him.

Kyle runs in and yells "STOP!", before saying their vows, he claims Travis as his man! Reilly once again transforms himself into super-leatherpants-Reilly, gives Dennis a puff of his inhaler to get him of the drugs that Travis slipped him to make him marry him. Thogether they run to the bedroom to celebrate their re-unification with Valentine guarding the door. *Rrrrrr* Valentine says.

Just noticed the slew of newbies is disproportionately female compared to the normal male:female ratio of GA. Yay, company.

Are there even any of the guys left? I feel bad now, didn't mean to drive anybody away :(

i created a monster O_o

018.gif rah. I'm a monster

Edited by Liddy
Are there even any of the guys left? I feel bad now, didn't mean to drive anybody away :(

The guys are still here and here to stay. So much has been made of there being so many members of the female "persuasion" active in this forum, I am wondering why the fairer sex is attracted to Dom's stories. Is it the content of the stories? The sex between two young men? The quality of Dom's writing?

I have no agenda; everyone is welcome here. Being a guy, I'm curious about what attracts the women folk. I would like to hear your responses.

The guys are still here and here to stay. So much has been made of there being so many members of the female "persuasion" active in this forum, I am wondering why the fairer sex is attracted to Dom's stories. Is it the content of the stories? The sex between two young men? The quality of Dom's writing?

I have no agenda; everyone is welcome here. Being a guy, I'm curious about what attracts the women folk. I would like to hear your responses.

*pheew* :]

glad we didn't scare you guys away ^^= (i know that sometimes girls can get positively scary if they get too enthusiastic :P )

as to answering your questions it's: yes, yes and yes :D

contents of the stories: they're simply interesting. the charachters are vibrant and likable and the plot is good. and well, it's an insight to a different world, to which, otherwise, i'd have no access to.

sex between young man: what can i say. dom's guys are cookies. i like cookies. and two of them together are like oreo B) yum.

the quality of dom's writing: absolutely. i'm a picky reader when it comes to how the story is told. for me a really great story with breathtakingly interesting plot is unreadable if the narration style doesn't suit my taste (like i couldn't get through the lord of the rings trilogy just because tolkien's writing style didn't get to me. don't kill ^^'). but what dom does with his keyboard is sweeping me off my feet :]

I'm still here! I was busy with Luke remember? cap.gif

you do realize that you guys are long past kissing, don't you?

^_~

nice icon :D though now it isn't similar to vic's... i was wondering why it was in the first place :P

Edited by kashka

LIKE the new avatar Kevin. I was wondering what Kash meant, but then I cleaned my cache and there it was...nice. Gives you a whole different look *lol*

As to why I read gay stories...I've been wondering the same thing for a while, alsmost justifies the starting of another topic I think.

I usually skip over the sex scenes, except for if they are well-written, but I have to admit that the image of two guys together without any female intruding (that isn't me) is hot (well, if the guys are hot). This leads me to my second point. I'm posessive. I admit it. I hate the thought of a hot protagonist with another girl, I don't mind other guys, don't know why. Maybe because if he's gay he's out of reach anyways. Scratch that, that's irrational, seeing that he "lives" in a story he's out of reach either way.

For me what Kash said is also very true. Its another world that I'll never get to know, of course it makes me curious. Also (and this might be the main reason) have you ever tried reading straight love-stories? They are so full of stereotypes it isn't even funny. Whenever I read about a male/female couple I get so annoyed because men and women are pressed into gender-roles that just don't apply for me anymore. In gay stories relationships are (usually) more about the partners and their character and less about what is expected of them based on their gender. Does that make sense? An example:

He wants to do something romantic for her (which is rare in itself and he probably only does it because he thinks she expects it) ergo he buys her a red rose, because women like roses and roses are romantic, right? For some they might be, for others they are stereotype, unpersonal and corny.

He tries to do something romantic for him, ergo he thinks about what HE might like and prepares that for him. Now THAT'S cute.

But it's cool that everybody here is so accepting. A reason why I hadn't joined earlier was that I felt as a woman I didn't have any buisness being here (I even thought about signing on as a guy, but I'm too honest a person to do that.)

Edited by Liddy
  • Site Administrator
He wants to do something romantic for her (which is rare in itself and he probably only does it because he thinks she expects it) ergo he buys her a red rose, because women like roses and roses are romantic, right? For some they might be, for others they are stereotype, unpersonal and corny.

That reminds me of a true story I was told about a husband who gave his wife a dozen roses for their anniversary. Rose bushes, to be precise... not a flower in sight :D

LIKE the new avatar Kevin. I was wondering what Kash meant, but then I cleaned my cache and there it was...nice. Gives you a whole different look *lol*

Thanks, Liddy :)

nice icon

Thanks, Kash :)

though now it isn't similar to vic's... i was wondering why it was in the first place :P

Ohh, that's because Vic's my older brother ;)

LOL, just kidding. Actually the pirate avatars date back about two years ago. A very awesome, cool member named Ben (username: BoyNeedsTherapy) made them for a bunch of us. Actually he was a "Domaholic" too (and the creator of the "Game" thread in The Lounge). There used to be about 15-20 members with them, but over the months many of those members have either stopped visiting GA or else changed their avatars. I think Vic, Vancey, and Kurt all still use theirs though.

I usually skip over the sex scenes, except for if they are well-written, but I have to admit that the image of two guys together without any female intruding (that isn't me) is hot (well, if the guys are hot). This leads me to my second point. I'm posessive. I admit it. I hate the thought of a hot protagonist with another girl, I don't mind other guys, don't know why. Maybe because if he's gay he's out of reach anyways. Scratch that, that's irrational, seeing that he "lives" in a story he's out of reach either way.

Actually I think I see what you mean! It's important to be able to visualize him as a real person, and if that person is gay then there's no reason to feel possessive or jealous. Makes sense to me! ;)

For me what Kash said is also very true. Its another world that I'll never get to know, of course it makes me curious. Also (and this might be the main reason) have you ever tried reading straight love-stories? They are so full of stereotypes it isn't even funny. Whenever I read about a male/female couple I get so annoyed because men and women are pressed into gender-roles that just don't apply for me anymore. In gay stories relationships are (usually) more about the partners and their character and less about what is expected of them based on their gender. Does that make sense?

I definitely, and firmly agree with you on this one! I can't stand gender roles :angry:

But it's cool that everybody here is so accepting. A reason why I hadn't joined earlier was that I felt as a woman I didn't have any buisness being here (I even thought about signing on as a guy, but I'm too honest a person to do that.)

:hug:

Well it's wonderful having you ladies here and I know I for one am definitely very pleased that you came! :D

Take care and have a fantastic day all,

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
A very awesome, cool member named Ben (username: BoyNeedsTherapy) made them for a bunch of us. Actually he was a "Domaholic" too (and the creator of the "Game" thread in The Lounge).

Lovey, Kevin's got you in the 'was' section. You might want to pop in every now and then so he knows you're still lurking. :ph34r:

Sharon

LOL, just kidding. Actually the pirate avatars date back about two years ago. A very awesome, cool member named Ben (username: BoyNeedsTherapy) made them for a bunch of us. Actually he was a "Domaholic" too (and the creator of the "Game" thread in The Lounge). There used to be about 15-20 members with them, but over the months many of those members have either stopped visiting GA or else changed their avatars. I think Vic, Vancey, and Kurt all still use theirs though.

Lovey, Kevin's got you in the 'was' section. You might want to pop in every now and then so he knows you're still lurking. :ph34r:

****exagerated sighhh **** I don't like it when the young Domaholic's grow up and stop coming to play in the forums :(

Come back Ben!!!!!

All of the above of course.