[DomLuka] ITFB - a co-operative, whilst we wait.

OK, just for fun, let's make our own part 21 - a sentence or paragraph each - each contributor must pick up the thread of the previous person and move on to their own bit.

Travis felt unsettled, he never felt this uneasy, he was the easy come easy go kind of guy, so why did the thunderous look Dennis was giving him making him bothered? Dennis started to move towards him and Travis shrugged, whatever was going to happen he might as well get it over and done with. Owen had shot off to the far side of the room as though that might offer him some form of protection. " Look", Travis found himself starting to say, and Dennis just brushed straight past him, "What are YOU doing here?" snapped Dennis to some unseen figure behind Travis..................

Yes well OK, this was an unthought out spur of the moment thing - over to the next person.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, just for fun, let's make our own part 21 - a sentence or paragraph each - each contributor must pick up the thread of the previous person and move on to their own bit.

Travis felt unsettled, he never felt this uneasy, he was the easy come easy go kind of guy, so why did the thunderous look Dennis was giving him making him bothered? Dennis started to move towards him and Travis shrugged, whatever was going to happen he might as well get it over and done with. Owen had shot off to the far side of the room as though that might offer him some form of protection. " Look", Travis found himself starting to say, and Dennis just brushed straight past him, "What are YOU doing here?" snapped Dennis to some unseen figure behind Travis..................

Yes well OK, this was an unthought out spur of the moment thing - over to the next person.

"Travis felt unsettled, he never felt this uneasy, he was the easy come easy go kind of guy, so why did the thunderous look Dennis was giving him [making him bothered] bother him so much? Dennis started to move toward (no 's') him and Travis shrugged, whatever was going to happen he might as well get it over and done with. Owen had shot off to the far side of the room as though that might offer him some form of protection. " Look", Travis found himself starting to say, and Dennis just brushed straight past him, "What are YOU doing here?" snapped Dennis to some unseen figure behind Travis.................."

What?? You were expecting me to continue?? (<------ Points to the left, Editor's tag :P )

Sharon

"I...I...I..." Reilly stuttered, looking as if he was about to piss his pants.

"Back of blondie, he's on a date!"

Travis slowly got up and took position behind Dennis, just in case things would get messy. He knew Dennis could hold his own, but you never knew.

"You're on a date?" Dennis asked Reilly, ignoring the "date". Reilly just gripped the hand of the man standing next to him.

"Well, its Valentine's day...I thought..." Reilly studdered, looking uncomfortable.

"But Reilly!? With him?!?"

With whom??? Whoever's up next gets to decide!

Travis slowly got up and took position behind Dennis, just in case things would get messy. He knew Dennis could hold his own, but you never knew.

"You're on a date?" Dennis asked Reilly, ignoring the "date". Reilly just gripped the hand of the man standing next to him.

"Well, its Valentine's day...I thought..." Reilly studdered, looking uncomfortable.

With whom??? Whoever's up next gets to decide!

"Back [of] off blondie, he's on a date!"

Travis slowly got up and took up position behind Dennis, just in case things [would get] turned messy. He knew Dennis could hold his own, but you never knew.

"Well, its Valentine's day...I thought..." Reilly [studdered] stuttered (you should pick a different word since you used this one previously), looking uncomfortable.

:D I don't know about you guys, but I'm having fun.

Sharon

"Yes, asshole, with me," snapped Aiden.

Travis said nothing, waiting to see how things unfold between Dennis and Aiden, but in his peripheral vision he saw Owen turn to watch the scene. The eyes were not smoldering anymore - they were sad; and Travis decided that he was going to surprise someone. He brushed past Reilly and his date, making sure to bump into Aiden as he passed. He'd had enough booze; he wanted fruit punch. Owen had no time to react as Travis walked up to him and kissed him fiercely and when Travis let Owen out of his grasp, the tension was palpable. Owen and Aiden were staring at one another from across the room, and Reilly looked, if possible, even more terrified than before.

Alrighty, there's my contribution.

Menzo

Travis said nothing, waiting to see how things unfold between Dennis and Aiden, but in his peripheral vision he saw Owen turn to watch the scene. The eyes were not smoldering anymore - they were sad; and Travis decided that he was going to surprise someone. He brushed past Reilly and his date, making sure to bump into Aiden as he passed. He'd had enough booze; he wanted fruit punch. Owen had no time to react as Travis walked up to him and kissed him fiercely and when Travis let Owen out of his grasp, the tension was palpable. Owen and Aiden were staring at one another from across the room, and Reilly looked, if possible, even more terrified than before.

Alrighty, there's my contribution.

Menzo

Ooohh....good choice Menzo.

Travis said nothing, waiting to see how things [unfold] (you can go two ways with this: option 1 - 'would unfold' or option 2 - 'unfolded' - your choice) between Dennis and Aiden, but in his peripheral vision he saw Owen turn to watch the scene. The eyes were not smoldering anymore - they were sad; and Travis decided that he was going to surprise someone. He brushed past Reilly and his date, making sure to bump into Aiden as he passed. He'd had enough booze; he wanted fruit punch. Owen had no time to react as Travis walked up to him and kissed him fiercely and when Travis let Owen out of his grasp, the tension was palpable. Owen and Aiden were staring at one another from across the room, and Reilly looked, if possible, even more terrified than before.

:lol:

Sharon

my contribution in blue...

Travis felt unsettled, he never felt this uneasy, he was the easy come easy go kind of guy, so why did the thunderous look Dennis was giving him bother him so much? Dennis started to move toward him and Travis shrugged, whatever was going to happen he might as well get it over and done with. Owen had shot off to the far side of the room as though that might offer him some form of protection. " Look", Travis found himself starting to say, and Dennis just brushed straight past him, "What are YOU doing here?" snapped Dennis to some unseen figure behind Travis.................."

"Back off blondie, he's on a date!"

Travis slowly got up and took up position behind Dennis, just in case things turned messy. He knew Dennis could hold his own, but you never knew.

"Well, its Valentine's day...I thought..." Reilly stuttered, looking uncomfortable.

Travis said nothing, waiting to see how things would unfold between Dennis and Aiden, but in his peripheral vision he saw Owen turn to watch the scene. The eyes were not smoldering anymore - they were sad; and Travis decided that he was going to surprise someone. He brushed past Reilly and his date, making sure to bump into Aiden as he passed. He'd had enough booze; he wanted fruit punch. Owen had no time to react as Travis walked up to him and kissed him fiercely and when Travis let Owen out of his grasp, the tension was palpable. Owen and Aiden were staring at one another from across the room, and Reilly looked, if possible, even more terrified than before.

Aiden never got the chance to finish whatever action he'd intended to take. Instead everyone's attention quickly shifted to Dennis when, putting his fingers in mouth, he let out an almost deafening whistle.

"THAT'S IT! I've had enough of you queers and your drama!" Dennis roared in an agitated voice.

Dennis gently placed a hand on Reilly's shoulder and stooped slightly so that he and the smaller guy were at eye level.

"Reilly, your 'date' is a jerk and he's using you. Why don't you take Valentine for a walk?" Dennis suggested as he ushered the diminutive blonde out.

Next he turned his attention to Aiden.

"Look Knightly, if you ever come back here messing my frien...with Owen and Reilly's heads again I'm going to finish what I started in high school. Now get the f**K out!" Concluding his threat Dennis whipped open the door and gave Aiden a look which held no room for argument.

As Aiden started to make his exit Owen suddenly spoke up.

"Thanks" He said to Dennis as he quickly brushed by, "but I think we need to talk," he finished as he locked eyes with Aiden then followed him from the room.

Turning his attention to the sole remaining cohabitant of the basement, Dennis regarded Travis with an unreadable expression.

"I think we do too"

There's my contribution. LOL, I'm not sure we have all our characters acting in character, but it'll be fun to see how this plays out!

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

*scratches head* How did we get from the "Shadow" to Dennis' basement? Ahh, it doesn't matter, I think its time for a love decleration and some heavy duty make-up f**** :P .

But I'm not writing that here, there could be children listening in. So here's mine

"We do?" Travis asked uncertainly, fearing what was about to come next. He really liked Dennis, but was he ready to be exclusive with him? With anybody?

"I think I should have never done what I did with you. I'm sorry. I really like you but..."

"Hold on Dennis." Travis interrupted him, "It's not your fault you know? I kind of led us that way."

"I know. I know it's your fault. But I shouldn't have done it anyways. We shouldn't be together." Dennis replied seriously.

"But we aren't!" Good job, making everything complicated, Travis thought.

"And we shouldn't, you know, get serious."

"We shouldn't?" Travis was confused, relieved and...hurt at the same time. HE should have been the one to say that, not Gordon.

"Look, maybe you should leave; I'm going to find Reilly."

This is fun!!! Want More! ( :lmao: , Dom addiction acting up, even though this is just a substitute drug )

Urm, we seem to have misplaced or mislocated the red crayon fettishist person!

Where has out[our] Head Hitter got to?

Sleeping and living in the Northern Hemisphere is absolutely no excuse. :D

Edited by bodgy
"We do?" Travis asked uncertainly, fearing what was about to come next. He really liked Dennis, but was he ready to be exclusive with him? With anybody?

"I think I should have never done what I did with you. I'm sorry. I really like you but..."

"Hold on Dennis." Travis interrupted him, "It's not your fault you know? I kind of led us that way."

"I know. I know it's your fault. But I shouldn't have done it anyways. We shouldn't be together." Dennis replied seriously.

"But we aren't!" Good job, making everything complicated, Travis thought.

"And we shouldn't, you know, get serious."

"We shouldn't?" Travis was confused, relieved and...hurt at the same time. HE should have been the one to say that, not Gordon.

"Look, maybe you should leave; I'm going to find Reilly."

Dennis then turned towards the door but before he had managed to take more than three steps Travis had reached out to grab his shoulder, preventing the other boy from leaving. Dennis stopped in his tracks and blankly told Travis, "I really should find Reilly."

"He can deal on his own. You're acting like an over-bearing older brother." Travis paused before informing him, "We really do need to talk. And properly this time." His hand gently coerced Dennis to turn to face him.

"This relationship... It... and we... I'm not gay," Dennis deadpanned and Travis could not suppress a small laugh.

"Well... um... I happen to recall you on your knees in front of me, your mouth wide open and-"

"I didn't say I was straight. Yeh, sure I like guys but see if you're expecting some kind of monogamous, soul-nurturing relationship its not gonna happen."

"I'm not expecting anything. I just like what we had," Travis' eyes moved to Dennis' lips and he took a step closer before continuing, "and if you hadn't realized I haven't exactly been 'faithful' lately."

Dennis looked away from Travis for a moment and fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. "I kissed a girl the other night."

Travis raised a single eyebrow in curious amusement.

Edited by writeincode

Sophie said: (And said it well :D )

Dennis then turned [towards] (no 's' - just because people say the 's' verbally, doesn't make it correct) the door but before he had managed to take more than three steps Travis had reached out to grab his shoulder, preventing the other boy from leaving. Dennis stopped in his tracks and blankly told Travis, "I really should find Reilly."

"He can deal on his own. You're acting like an over-bearing older brother." Travis paused before informing him, "We really do need to talk. And properly this time." His hand gently coerced Dennis to turn to face him.

"This relationship... It... and we... I'm not gay," Dennis deadpanned and Travis could not suppress a small laugh.

"Well... um... I happen to recall you on your knees in front of me, your mouth wide open and-"

"I didn't say I was straight. Yeh, sure I like guys but see if you're expecting some kind of monogamous, soul-nurturing relationship its not gonna happen."

"I'm not expecting anything. I just like what we had," Travis' eyes moved to Dennis' lips and he took a step closer before continuing, "and if you hadn't realized I haven't exactly been 'faithful' lately."

Dennis looked away from Travis for a moment and fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. "I kissed a girl the other night."

Sharon (Who's starting to think those extra 's's are going to [driver] drive her nuts)

Sophie said: (And said it well :D )

[towards] (no 's' - just because people say the 's' verbally, doesn't make it correct)

It's a perfectly acceptable written alternative spelling. I do concede that it was originally spelt without the 's' and that it looks more polished without, but it is not technically wrong (although, I suppose that depends on the cource you read.)

I've gotta run, but I'll put up something later.

Menzo

It's a perfectly acceptable written alternative spelling. I do concede that it was originally spelt spelled without the 's' and that it looks more polished without, but it is not technically wrong (although, I suppose that depends on the cource course you read.)

Corrections intended for American English speakers only. Brits need not take "offence".

"Interesting. That doesn't make you straight though!"

"I know. But kissing a guy doesn't make me gay either, does it?" Dennis pointed out, taking a step back.

"Dennis, we did way more then kissing" Travis replied.

"I know and I didn't say I didn't like it. I'm just not sure I want to continue. And as I said. I'm not gay!" Dennis said defensively.

"Riiiiiight." Travis said, again raising an eyebrow, this time skeptically. "Anyway (just for you Sharon). This is not about you being gay. This is about you wanting to be with me and not admitting it." Dennis gasped and frowned at that. "I'm going to find Reilly for you. Maybe he can appreciate what I have to offer."

"I know. But kissing a guy doesn't make me gay either, does it?" Dennis pointed out, taking a step back.

"Dennis, we did way more then kissing" Travis replied.

"I know and I didn't say I didn't like it. I'm just not sure I want to continue. And as I said. I'm not gay!" Dennis said defensively.

"Riiiiiight." Travis said, again raising an eyebrow, this time skeptically. "Anyway (just for you Sharon). This is not about you being gay. This is about you wanting to be with me and not admitting it." Dennis gasped and frowned at that. "I'm going to find Reilly for you. Maybe he can appreciate what I have to offer."

"What? Why Reilly He hasn't done anything to you," Dennis hissed.

"Oh, so you think that I'm going to do something to him? Like what Dennis?" Travis challenged.

"He's going to freak out..."

"So what do you suppose I do?" Travis asked.

"I don't know...just don't hurt him" Dennis said.

"Don't hurt him?"

"Yeah." Dennis sighed.

"So you think I'm just going to hurt him? Like what Dennis? F**K him one night and ignore him the next day?! God, you're so f**king dense. I tried calling, but it was you who ignored me!"

"Whatever. I'm talking about Reilly here...you're going to hurt him," Dennis said quietly.

"Fine Dennis. I'm through talking. See ya," Travis said, but before he could reach the door, he heard Dennis speak.

"Stay away from him. I'm warning you." Dennis whispered, but Travis had enough as he found himself turning around coming face to face with Dennis.

"Dennis...You're warning me?!?!?!?! I was joking about Reilly! God! What's wrong with you? I was just trying to make you jealous," Travis sighed. "If you were just a little more open with your feelings everything would be so much easier!"

"What are you talking about?" Dennis asked.

"Wasn't it good Dennis? I mean...weren't we good? If I remember correctly, you were the one moaning and telling me to 'go harder and faster'. So you can deny being gay all you want, but stop with this bullshit...you loved every moment of us f**king." Travis said just as he saw Owen's head peering through the door holding an unreadable expression.

Okay that was hard...I spent about 30 minutes on this, and I'm tired so I'll let Ms. Sharon edit this for me.

Anyway, good luck to the next person! This is a very fun exercise!

Edited by s0xm0nster
Why is Owen in Dennis's basement?

Actually, we started out in his brothers' bar and somebody magically beamed them into Dennis's basement *cough*Kevin*cough*. And I guess we never really got rid of him. ( We can change that though :devil: ).

It's a perfectly acceptable written alternative spelling. I do concede that it was originally spelt without the 's' and that it looks more polished without, but it is not technically wrong (although, I suppose that depends on the cource you read.)

The American Heritage Dictionary of English Usage claims that "toward" is used more often in American English, while "towards" is used more often in British English. When Americans and Brits spell words differently, or use slightly different words to express the same thing, the American version is shorter, leaner, with fewer letters than the more decorative British version.

Liddy said:

"Dennis, we did way more [then kissing] than kiss" Travis replied.

"I know and I didn't say I didn't like it. I'm just not sure I want to continue. And as I said[.], I'm not gay!" Dennis said defensively.

"Riiiiiight." Travis said, again raising an eyebrow, this time skeptically. "Anyway (just for you Sharon) :wub: . This is not about you being gay. This is about you wanting to be with me and not admitting it." Dennis gasped and frowned at that. "I'm going to find Reilly for you. Maybe he can appreciate what I have to offer."

s0xm0nster said:

"What? Why Reilly? He hasn't done anything to you," Dennis hissed.

"Oh, so you think that I'm going to do something to him? Like what Dennis?" Travis challenged.

"He's going to freak out..."

"So what do you suppose I

Ooh Ooooh! I've spotted a typo in the Pen Wielders' (have fun with that one) jotting above.

Sharon (Who's starting to think those extra 's's are going to driver her nuts)

And in answer to another thread - indeed I be a 'colourator and have recognised that fact and can offer no defence to that!

I is Anglo/Australian (sic) (got to be careful of the red felt tip owner here) - British with Australian parents and live in Australia at this moment - a country that can't quite decide on whether to use American spelling or British spelling. Still Norway has more problems - it has two official languages and spelling (nynorsk and bokmal) plus recognised dialects as well. So (never begin a sentence with 'and', 'but' or 'so'), melk, mjolk, mjelk are all correct for milk.

Here endeth, the grandma lecture, and back to normal programming - NEXT PLEASE!

PS. Do you realise how many times I had to (shudder) type color in that text? :)

Edited by bodgy