What are you TERRIFIED of?

The cocks (is that the real word for it? I looked it up because I wasn't sure but shouldn't there be another?

you might be looking for "rooster" but "cock" is fine too, as far as i know. only with rooster you don't have to fear a pun :P

and i have nothing against swans or any other birds. i remember feeding them when i was younger. would go to a river or a lake with some bread and watch as they eat what i give them. though it's true that they can get really protective when they have little ones with them. i always thought it makes them good parents, kinda sweet :P

my grandparents used to keep chickens and ducks. those little yellow chicks were always so cute ^__^ couldn't fear them even when they grew up :P

Liddy, if my sister play me a number like yours did (with the snake) i'd be totally tempted to kill her with a blunt object. if i didn't die first from the shock O_o

• 1 month later...
Big spiders, and getting locked in a closed space, getting trapped in a elevator

Scared of spiders but not closed spaces

I am scared to death of Zombies. I can't watch zombie movies because they give me nightmares(and nothing else does)