Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter release dates...

I'll be leaving two chapters (all that I currently have ready) to post while I'm away.

Ch 14 should be posted around Nov 6th, and Ch 15 around Nov 18th.

Sorry for the delay! I hope to resume weekly posts once I return (I'll be back Nov 24th)

Ch 16 is in beta now, and if all goes well I'll have enough internet access to deal with it while I'm away, for posting upon my return. I'll likely (I hope) have some time to write at least one new chapter towards the end of my trip, so hopefully weekly posting can resume.

I'll try and pop into the forum from time to time, but it will be very sporadic, and there will be a definite gap for about two weeks in the middle of my trip when I'll have no internet at all.

Thanks!!

CJ

We'll sure all be waiting around to read those chapters,,, don't worry about how sporadicly you'll be able to read the forums, just think about enjoying your trip! see you around, you're leaving us in all good hands :great:

Have a nice trip! :) Enjoy yourself! :)

Take care,

Ieshwar

Safe trip and I hope you have a great time. Good luck! :)

B) ..........Have a great time, watch out for a character named "Scar" I hear he can be nasty. Safe return

Thanks everyone!

If I see somebody near the Trevi Fountain next week who's bald and has a nasty bullet scar above his forehead, I'll run the other way. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator
Only three days until the 18th and chapter 15 :D

Joe -- please take note and make sure you're around on that day :P

Now we can't blame Joe. But lets just say I'll be disappointed if there isn't another cliffhanger in the posting of chapter 15 :great: .

Steve B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..