C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Okay, I've had enough <_<

I introduced my boys to Dire Straits on the weekend, and the Money for Nothing CD. Since the title song is about playing music (or wanting to), it feels appropriate to paraphrase the opening:

I want my LTMP!

:angry:

Okay, I've had enough <_<

I introduced my boys to Dire Straits on the weekend, and the Money for Nothing CD. Since the title song is about playing music (or wanting to), it feels appropriate to paraphrase the opening:

I want my LTMP!

:angry:

:angry: ...........Agreed Graeme, who is supposed to post it here, and what part of the country (world?) are they from? PST or EST? :angry: TAR & FEATHER TIME

• Site Administrator

LOL -- tar and feathering is reserved for the goat when he uses evil cliffhangers :P

I don't think it will be long, but I have to admit that I'm wondering what the hold-up is. I'm still hoping it's the new boyfriend who isn't letting Joe near a computer keyboard.... ;):D

LOL -- tar and feathering is reserved for the goat when he uses evil cliffhangers :P

I don't think it will be long, but I have to admit that I'm wondering what the hold-up is. I'm still hoping it's the new boyfriend who isn't letting Joe near a computer keyboard.... ;):D

B) ........maybe not the tar & feathers, but a tongue lashing isn't going to cut it! :rolleyes:

• Site Moderator
wow that means that I'm in the top 10

and Jan, can't remember are you in the pool to be the second most prolific,,,maybe we'll just have to add you

Actually, no, I'm not on that poll list. I'm a lurker. Just a lurker I tell ya!

Pre-Congrats to Jan for hitting 1000 (I won't be here until next Monday that is why I posted, to make up for it) :whistle:

Thanks Benji. Have a fun safe Holiday weekend.

LOL, I don't want to get tarred and feathered myself, but I must confess I still haven't had a chance to read "Shop Till You Drop", so I'm probably not freaking out as much as you guys about not having the new chapter up on time :P:boy:

0:)

B) ........winding down to a long day (POST # 459), and still no new chapter.

Edited by Benji
  • Site Moderator
No one reminded me to post chapter 15... I'm disappointed in you all.

Guilty as charged. But at least it's still Tuesday. And I take it that at the time of this posting, you are taking care of that since I find CJ's site inaccessible at the moment.

Jan

Guilty as charged. But at least it's still Tuesday. And I take it that at the time of this posting, you are taking care of that since I find CJ's site inaccessible at the moment.

Jan

:blink: It should be up. It works for me.

Actually, I was one of the backups that was to remind Joe in case he should forget. And since I jumped the gun with chapter 14, what can I say?

Jan

B) ......not much! :lol: post #468, I'll leave it up to you guys to make the 5ooth post. Yawn it's time for to go home, so Kevin, BeaStkid have at it :P

• Site Administrator
**grabs the mug marked "Steve" and reheats it**

There ya go! If you finish that I'll warm up Ieshwar's too. I'll make a fresh batch later ;)

Thanks Kevin :hug:

I needed that between my first and second jobs, it totally invigorated me :D . Might have to call on you between the second and third job again! (either that or a really really big glass of Red Bull)

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
Thanks Kevin :hug:

I needed that between my first and second jobs, it totally invigorated me :D . Might have to call on you between the second and third job again! (either that or a really really big glass of Red Bull)

Steve B)

:D

why the damn, I mean it's only about 39 to go but CJ ain't back yet,, we still have plenty of time, no?

Plenty indeed!

**goes to read**

• Site Administrator

Post #472 and nobody's been around in like 12 hours :o !!!

So we got our first good snowfall last night and woke up to a winter wonderland. I really like the snow when it first falls before all the cars drive on it and make it into a brown mushy mess.

Since the weather is suppose to be not so good the next while, I think it is about time for a vacation.

And this concludes my mindless rambling for a while.

Steve B)

Post #472 and nobody's been around in like 12 hours !!!

ya seriously, what's up with that?!? wake up people, lol

he weather is suppose to be not so good the next while

ya, snow in the morning, changing into rain during the day and back to snow,, the least that you can say is not so good

• Site Administrator

*yawns and stretches*

Morning everyone! It's 6:30am here in Melbourne. We had a day of rain yesterday, which was much needed, but, unfortunately, it's not being continued today :( We need a lot more rain than just one day....

Time to get to work, and then find some time to read LTMP chapter 15....

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..