Who is the second-most prolific of them all?

Second-Most Prolific?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the second-most prolific poster of 'em all?

• AFriendlyFace (Kevin)
    • BeaStKid
    • Benji
    • Graeme
    • Ieshwar
    • Rknapp (Robbie)
    • Bondwriter

Hey! Posts in this thread should not be the only criteria for deciding such an important title. The participation throughout the forum should be taken into account! :P

B) ..........I would bow to Graemes wisdom, but he is still in the lead :P Graeme I would not take offense if you gave the vote to BeaStkid. :P

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
B) ..........I would bow to Graemes wisdom, but he is still in the lead :P Graeme I would not take offense if you gave the vote to BeaStkid. :P

Ah, but when I looked at the top 20 posters for the day, your name was at the top. Maybe you should get the vote...

This is a tough call... :devil:

Ah, but when I looked at the top 20 posters for the day, your name was at the top. Maybe you should get the vote...

This is a tough call... :devil:

B) ............Yeah, I can see your problem, so I solved it for you :P I flipped a coin, tails you win BeaStkid :P

I abdicated the highest day poster throne long ago. It's you who should get Graeme's vote! :P

B) ..........But Graeme will take that spot by this time tommorrow, it is only common courtesy for him to award you a vote :P

B) ..........But Graeme will take that spot by this time tommorrow, it is only common courtesy for him to award you a vote :P

He only takes that spot when you're gone away for the weekend or when the goat is on vacation. Lol. But then, the goat is the most prolific of 'em all, so his presence doesn't count for this particular poll as it is for the second-most. :P

no offence o the other close contestant,, but I still say that graeme should be crowned the second-most prolific.

**looks around** Ahh, that would perhaps be me. Yes, I agree, I've hardly been on the last few weeks and in general my presence can be sporadic, so Graeme is a more consistent choice.

• Site Administrator
**looks around** Ahh, that would perhaps be me. Yes, I agree, I've hardly been on the last few weeks and in general my presence can be sporadic, so Graeme is a more consistent choice.

Does that mean you don't want me to vote for you? I can, if you like. My vote's available for sale.... 0:) Actually, with the help you've given me recently, I may give you my vote anyway, as a thank you :D

Does that mean you don't want me to vote for you? I can, if you like. My vote's available for sale.... 0:) Actually, with the help you've given me recently, I may give you my vote anyway, as a thank you :D

So does that mean you voted for Kevin or you're still undecided???

Graeme, since you are leading the poll, it is fair that you are the interim second-most prolific poster. :) I was thinking...Why don't we shift that poll to the Lounge for the general GA audience to decide??

What do you say, Kevin?

Now that's more like it!!! :)

Hmmm....I was thinking...Why don't we shift that poll to the Lounge for the general GA audience to decide??

What do you guys say??

BeaStKid

0:)

I don't really remember voting on this poll.. lol.. but I would've voted or did vote for Kevin... has anyone noticed that Kevin has 35 posts today? :wub:

Good job, Kevin. :worship:

Krista

*peaks in this thread for the first time*

Hey! Why is my name up there? I have almost no posts!

Silly Indian boy... doesn't even know what prolific is! :ph34r:

BTW I voted for D.r Evil's No. 2 man... No. 2!

Edited by rknapp
*peaks in this thread for the first time*

Hey! Why is my name up there? I have almost no posts!

Silly Indian boy... doesn't even know what prolific is! :ph34r:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have another member of the GA family who is in denial about his posting capabilities!!!!! :P

I think I just axed my own foot!!! (It's a proverb in Hindi translated in English)

I got votes within minutes of the thread being shifted!!! Dang!

Thanks, Kevin... :)

The more general English phrase would be, "I think I just shot myself in the foot."

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have another member of the GA family who is in denial about his posting capabilities!!!!! :P

:angry: You're one to talk... you're, what, thirty posts behind me? :P

EDIT: I'll be leaving now to avoid punching 1300 posts and to allow BSK to mull over the thought of being a prolific post-whore. Besides, I gotta get some sleep before going to "Queersgiving" tomorrow :P

Edited by rknapp
The more general English phrase would be, "I think I just shot myself in the foot."

Oh yeah! Now why didn't I think of that!!! :blink:

:angry: You're one to talk... you're, what, thirty posts behind me? :P

EDIT: I'll be leaving now to avoid punching 1300 posts and to allow BSK to mull over the thought of being a prolific post-whore. Besides, I gotta get some sleep before going to "Queersgiving" tomorrow :P

Prolific...yes, maybe....But Post-whore!! Never!!!