Who is the second-most prolific of them all?

Second-Most Prolific?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the second-most prolific poster of 'em all?

• AFriendlyFace (Kevin)
    • BeaStKid
    • Benji
    • Graeme
    • Ieshwar
    • Rknapp (Robbie)
    • Bondwriter

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Hmm.... 6 votes for Kevin, 5 votes for me, 3 for BK and only 1 for Benji.

I really should consider voting for Benji since he's doing such a great job of rounding up votes for me. Then again, BeaStKid's great efforts should be recognised.

This is still a tough thing to decide on. More thinking is required... :P

Hmmmm,

I think I'm leaning to BeaStKid.

Check out posts 277. 278, and 279 here: Since CJ's Away

Steve B)

That was a technical glitch caused by my cell phone. I use my phone these days to reply to mails, and during that particular time, there was a problem with the connection. As a result I had to press 'Add Reply' thrice before it showed me the posts and by that time it was too late. I can't even edit my posts on this damn thing!

BeaStKid

That was a technical glitch caused by my cell phone. I use my phone these days to reply to mails, and during that particular time, there was a problem with the connection. As a result I had to press 'Add Reply' thrice before it showed me the posts and by that time it was too late. I can't even edit my posts on this damn thing!

BeaStKid

B) .....technical glitch :P nice one, but Graemes still ahead :P

• Site Administrator
LOL, what a fascinating poll! I think I'll reserve judgment until later! (Though Graeme would be the obvious choice :P )

If you would like to catch up, just say so. I still haven't voted.... :devil: I keep looking at this thread and noticing how many posts Benji and BeaStKid have posted and I find the mouse moving to vote for them.... So far I've resisted, so if I vote for Kevin, it'll stop the temptation... 0:)

If you would like to catch up, just say so. I still haven't voted.... :devil: I keep looking at this thread and noticing how many posts Benji and BeaStKid have posted and I find the mouse moving to vote for them.... So far I've resisted, so if I vote for Kevin, it'll stop the temptation... 0:)

Hey! Posts in this thread should not be the only criteria for deciding such an important title. The participation throughout the forum should be taken into account! :P