Who is the second-most prolific of them all?

Second-Most Prolific?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the second-most prolific poster of 'em all?

• AFriendlyFace (Kevin)
    • BeaStKid
    • Benji
    • Graeme
    • Ieshwar
    • Rknapp (Robbie)
    • Bondwriter

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Graeme!! Oi! I thought you voted for Kevin!!

I had three to choose from. Kevin has a reputation, but he's been a lot quieter recently with only spurts of activity (like in the last couple of days). You've been reasonably consistent, though with a couple of breaks, and Benji has been making a late run for consideration. It really was a tough choice :) However, your nagging at me to vote was the decider -- only someone who wants the position so desperately would be so persistent and I thought you deserved the chance. :D

I had three to choose from. Kevin has a reputation, but he's been a lot quieter recently with only spurts of activity (like in the last couple of days). You've been reasonably consistent, though with a couple of breaks, and Benji has been making a late run for consideration. It really was a tough choice :) However, your nagging at me to vote was the decider -- only someone who wants the position so desperately would be so persistent and I thought you deserved the chance. :D

B) .....Here! Here! Did you notice that Kevin quietly posted 43 today?

No Kevin 07?

Maybe Family First?

Only a few days away, hopefully you show less indecision then!

• Site Administrator
No Kevin 07?

Maybe Family First?

Only a few days away, hopefully you show less indecision then!

I've avoided discussing Australian politics here. Politics is generally avoided -- it's against GA rules -- because it's such a volatile subject. However, yes, I've already decided who I'll be voting for and it won't be Family First! :P

EDIT: Just to explain, Australia has a federal election on Saturday. The two contenders to be the next Prime Minister of Australia are Kevin Rudd (Kevin 07 is his slogan, Krudd is the name used by some of his detractors) and John Howard (the incumbent). Family First is a relatively new political party that claims to have a family focus, but their definition of a family doesn't include same-sex couples.... Enough -- I won't say anything more on the topic. This is just to provide some context to the above posts for the non-Australian members. :)

Edited by Graeme
I've avoided discussing Australian politics here. Politics is generally avoided -- it's against GA rules -- because it's such a volatile subject. However, yes, I've already decided who I'll be voting for and it won't be Family First! :P

B) ..........Ahhha! Got it now, before it was like :wacko: WTF!

Well Graeme, as I said, it's fair. :)

wow! 44!

records are breaking way too fast for the coronations to take place. I mean Benji just got the crown yesterday and Kevin took it back! I guess it shows how much he wants that particular record to be under his name. :P

We're watching you like your watching me.

LOL, 2 more to go ;)

wow! 44!

records are breaking way too fast for the coronations to take place. I mean Benji just got the crown yesterday and Kevin took it back! I guess it shows how much he wants that particular record to be under his name. :P

LOL, actually I got up to 50 :P

Anyway, it was purely coincidental I assure you, in fact in only happened because I happened to be responding to so many of Benji's posts! (and yours and Graeme's ;) )

Edited by AFriendlyFace
As a reformed master post whore, I would like to state that my personal record was 56 in one day ... and the site was much smaller then. ;)

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Snoopy" Dog

Here I think this is yours ***hands Snowy the :king: ***

Careful, it's been passed around quite a bit recently ;)

• Site Administrator
That's a clever trick, Beastkid, triple posting to up your count :P

He claims that it's due to a flaky network connection from his phone ;) and not really his fault... :D

He claims that it's due to a flaky network connection from his phone ;) and not really his fault... :D

I removed the two extra ones ;)

LOL, I just realized the same thing happened at the top of the page too! Beasty, am I going to have to follow you around? :blink::P:boy:

Edited by AFriendlyFace
I removed the two extra ones ;)

LOL, I just realized the same thing happened at the top of the page too! Beasty, am I going to have to follow you around? :blink::P:boy:

Thanks for cleaning up after me, Kevin. I am now a bit smarter and y'all must have noticed that these multiple-posts have become rare. But sometimes the damn cell-phone gets the better of me.

I try my best to not let it happen but what can I do when the screen shows that it is 'processing' and then it gives an error. i go back and click again and viola--- I end up with 2-3 posts!!! :angry:

:(

BeaStKid

• Site Moderator

Thanks for cleaning up after me, Kevin.

BeaStKid

Kevin, that could be a full time job following that young beast around and cleaning up after him. At least you don't have to clean up the Green Room at another site where there's a bunch of animals, me included. And some of those animals migrate over to here.

Jan

BTW Kevin, TIME TO DO IT.

Kevin, that could be a full time job following that young beast around and cleaning up after him. At least you don't have to clean up the Green Room at another site where there's a bunch of animals, me included. And some of those animals migrate over to here.

Jan

BTW Kevin, TIME TO DO IT.

Well...this is only temporary until my Mom relents to get the Internet connection back on.... :P