Open Club  ·  78 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play 26: Whitsundays

shadowgod

Lol... Yes, i meant I was halfway through Ch 31. :)

As for how many chapters LTMP will have, i really don't know, other than that I can't see it going past the upper 30's. However,

My original estimate for "For the Love" was twelve chapters (it ended up as 40, if you count the prologue and epilogue) and my estimate for "Let The Music Play" was originally 15 chapters.

I know the plot, of course, and most of the minor details, but I stink at predicting size. Some scenes I had figured for a chapter end up being a few paragraphs, and the other way around too. And oops, I was about to give an example but it would have been a spoiler. Also, changes happen during the writing; sometimes new aspects occur to me, and sometimes the plot changes as a result.

:)

BTW, I know Ch 26 was a little on the dull side. Sorry about that. There were reasons for everything in it, but they won't be apparent for a while in some cases.

CJ :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I know Ch 26 was a little on the dull side. Sorry about that. There were reasons for everything in it, but they won't be apparent for a while in some cases.

Did he just apologize for not giving a proper cliffhanger in the chapter????!! :blink:

Lol... Yes, i meant I was halfway through Ch 31. :)

As for how many chapters LTMP will have, i really don't know, other than that I can't see it going past the upper 30's. However,

My original estimate for "For the Love" was twelve chapters (it ended up as 40, if you count the prologue and epilogue) and my estimate for "Let The Music Play" was originally 15 chapters.

I know the plot, of course, and most of the minor details, but I stink at predicting size. Some scenes I had figured for a chapter end up being a few paragraphs, and the other way around too. And oops, I was about to give an example but it would have been a spoiler. Also, changes happen during the writing; sometimes new aspects occur to me, and sometimes the plot changes as a result.

:)

My estimate for Dark Earth: The Prophecy is 15-20 chapters. With 3 parts, that would mean 45-60 chapters. 30 chapters is my estimate for Second Chances (to be resumed by the second half of 2008). My estimates could be off though. I still have some plot development for Second Chances, though. :P

My estimate for Dark Earth: The Prophecy is 15-20 chapters. With 3 parts, that would mean 45-60 chapters. 30 chapters is my estimate for Second Chances (to be resumed by the second half of 2008). My estimates could be off though. I still have some plot development for Second Chances, though. :P

Estimating chapters is very tough for me... I think Alpha and Omega will have 15 chapters but that, according to me, is the minimum...

I do not like to be bound by chapters. I like the free-flowing-ness and freedom that comes with not knowing how many chapters the story'll have.

Like CJ, my plot changes over time as I add minor details to it and polish out some others. :)

I'm a late-comer this time thanks to a recent increace in workload at my job. I'm still loving the story though.

I have to say, I'm not suspicious of Vlad at all. He seems like a fun loving guy in a way. The complete lack of scrupels about making weapons of mass destruction makes him an interesting character but no likely a special agent type.

Its pretty easy to forget about lump, but I'm surprised that no one found it odd that Jerry seems to have forgotten about him. I guess that will get sorted out in a few days.