[Mellicat] Chapter 6 has been posted

I remembered reading your stories awhile ago on superdrewby and then rereading them, and they were always so enjoyable. I love how you detail the emotions and relationships and everything. I can tell that you really put your all into writing; it's not some random doodling.

I like the characters of your new story. It's too early to tell what's going to happen to each of them, but it there are a lot of possibilities.

I hope Jason doesn't turn out to be some crazy.

I hope Toby can adjust better and meet someone good, as opposed to that druggie. even more so, I hope he doesn't get addicted, since he's on his own, and lacks confidence when he's not surrounded by his good friends.

I want Seth to find love!!! lol. I'm hoping something works out for him, especially with the blond guy from the Forum. Perhaps the playboy will finally settle down?

Definitely liked this chapter as we're going a little deeper. Looking forward to more! :D

I like the characters of your new story. It's too early to tell what's going to happen to each of them, but it there are a lot of possibilities.

I hope Jason doesn't turn out to be some crazy.

I hope Toby can adjust better and meet someone good, as opposed to that druggie. even more so, I hope he doesn't get addicted, since he's on his own, and lacks confidence when he's not surrounded by his good friends.

I want Seth to find love!!! lol. I'm hoping something works out for him, especially with the blond guy from the Forum. Perhaps the playboy will finally settle down?

Definitely liked this chapter as we're going a little deeper. Looking forward to more! :D

I definitely agree about Jason turning out crazy... It just seems like something that would likely end up happening...

I dunno. I also hope that Seth finds someone, and settle down as well.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with everything that Tiff said, hahaha.

Looking forward to more as always,

~Mikie