I'm not happy at all.

Apparently so far Jason is okay... but it looks like Sam is gonna go screw it up. I dunno.

I refuse to talk about Toby right now.

I dunno about Seth... Cole seems like an okay guy...

~Mikie

I'm not happy at all.

Apparently so far Jason is okay... but it looks like Sam is gonna go screw it up. I dunno.

I refuse to talk about Toby right now.

I dunno about Seth... Cole seems like an okay guy...

~Mikie

Well Jason may seem preferct, but no one is perfect, and maybe Sam senses that and likes Mr. Average joe who's really hot, instead. :D

Toby is bothering me. He's spiraling down a slippery slope and no one can help him. I worry for him, too.

I like Seth and I hope something develops with Cole. *fingers crossed*

Just promise to not throw rotten tomatoes at me..... okay?

Oh no! Does that mean something bad is going to happen?!? I can almost see the stormy gray clouds heading towards us or the gang in the story.

*buys buckets of tomatoes*.........*does bicep curls*.........*gears up my pitching arm*

:D

Oh no! Does that mean something bad is going to happen?!? I can almost see the stormy gray clouds heading towards us or the gang in the story.

*buys buckets of tomatoes*.........*does bicep curls*.........*gears up my pitching arm*

:D

What Tiff said B) (Including the tomato action)

*running for cover*

Oh gosh.... you guys may hate me by the time this is over.

I fear this one isn't a 'feel good' story.

Hahaha, where can you buy a supersized shield? Like the ones they used in the movie '300?'

Anyway, I normally love 'feel good' type of stories, but I like very real stories also. Not everything comes out like roses, and I can appreciate that, too. Disenchanted technically had a happy ending, but the whole thing was very real and sad, and I loved it.

Either way, I'm excited to see where this goes, even if bad things happen to your loveable characters. Real life is full of that stuff.

But just in case, I'll get those rotten tomatoes ready. :D

:lol:

That was pretty brilliant.

Tiff is right, Mellicat, you better watch yourself. J/K, J/K.

I'm really looking forward to it as well.

But if it comes to down to it, I'll be with Tiff with the rotten tomatoes :P

That was pretty brilliant.

Tiff is right, Mellicat, you better watch yourself. J/K, J/K.

I'm really looking forward to it as well.

But if it comes to down to it, I'll be with Tiff with the rotten tomatoes :P

:lol: Ok man, here's the plan: we'll take turns. The first hour, I'll aim the tomato gun, while you help me reload it, and having the rotten things ready for action. The next hour, we'll switch it up.

Maybe if it goes on long enough, we can convince her to change her storyline. :D

What do you think?

:lol: Ok man, here's the plan: we'll take turns. The first hour, I'll aim the tomato gun, while you help me reload it, and having the rotten things ready for action. The next hour, we'll switch it up.

Maybe if it goes on long enough, we can convince her to change her storyline. :D

What do you think?

Oh, this is such an awful pun... it's worth a shot!

Oh, this is such an awful pun... it's worth a shot!

Yeah, we're taking 'crazed fanatic' to a whole new level.

Us readers won't stop until we're happy! Even if we must resort to messy violence--- *tomato juice squirts*

Yeah, we're taking 'crazed fanatic' to a whole new level.

Us readers won't stop until we're happy! Even if we must resort to messy violence--- *tomato juice squirts*

Hahah we are. Let's do it, Tiff!

:ranger: (except instead of arrows, tomatoes).

*hiding under the bed*

LOL. Hiding under the bed, under the covers, in the closet, or in the shower tub, or behind the door won't save you.

Shooting tomatoes is just like a game of lasertag, paintball, or archery- kind of like the military, running and rolling and secret hand signals. :D

Bottom line: we'll get you. And we'll have a copy of your story in our backpockets and then once you've surrendered, we'll force you to make the necessary changes, until we get our cheesy happy lovey-dovey story! :P

Either way, looking forward to more updates. Btw, can the chapters be longer? Every time it ends, I get really bummed and it doesn't seem long enough..... :(

LOL. Hiding under the bed, under the covers, in the closet, or in the shower tub, or behind the door won't save you.

Shooting tomatoes is just like a game of lasertag, paintball, or archery- kind of like the military, running and rolling and secret hand signals. :D

Bottom line: we'll get you. And we'll have a copy of your story in our backpockets and then once you've surrendered, we'll force you to make the necessary changes, until we get our cheesy happy lovey-dovey story! :P

Either way, looking forward to more updates. Btw, can the chapters be longer? Every time it ends, I get really bummed and it doesn't seem long enough..... :(

Sounds like Stephen King's Misery all over again. *L*

Sounds like Stephen King's Misery all over again. *L*

That title sounds so familiar! I vaguely remembering watching that when I was younger. Was Kathy Bates in it, or did I get everything all messed up?

All I remember is some axe scene and ankles. *shudders*

I need to rent it again. Refresh my memory. but I get scared easily. :D

You got it right, Tiff. :)

She was the character who rescued a famous author after he crashed his car during a blizzard. Unfortunately she was also a serious nutcase. When she found out the author was going to kill off one of her favorite characters she went postal on him.

You got it right, Tiff. :)

She was the character who rescued a famous author after he crashed his car during a blizzard. Unfortunately she was also a serious nutcase. When she found out the author was going to kill off one of her favorite characters she went postal on him.

Lordy, I definitely have to rent this movie and refresh my memory. I might enjoy it more since I am in the position of being a fanatical reader/fan :D

Tomorrow, a trip to the video store.

Lordy, I definitely have to rent this movie and refresh my memory. I might enjoy it more since I am in the position of being a fanatical reader/fan :D

Tomorrow, a trip to the video store.

The book is better.