Congratulations Kevin!

BeaStKid

:music::music: :king: :king: CONGRATS KEVIN :king: :king: :music::music:

My heartiest congratulations to Kevin (AFriendlyFace) for joining the Quad-Mi Club. He is the third member after CJames and Graeme to achieve this feat.

Graeme! You have a mate in your castle, mate! :)

Seriously though, Kevin's posts are one of the most thought provoking ones. They provide an insight into the psyche of this wonderful person and tell us exactly how beautiful his soul is. His informative (and lengthy :P ) posts are always a pleasure to read!!

His advice is top of the world as well. I always make sure to read his and Graeme's advice on the issues discussed here as I'm sure theirs is the best. :)

So, without much further ado, CONGRATS my dear friend.

You are an asset to this community and I am proud to know you as a friend. :)

BeaStKid :devil:

Congratulations, Kevin. I'm very happy for you, dear. :hug: You are one of the few people who post on here that I enjoy reading. I seem to come away from reading them having learned something new. I hope you keep posting. ^_^

[/b]Congrats X 1000 [/b] :music:

Congrats for every of your posts. Each one of them is worth celebrating. :D A real pleasure to read. :)

Looking forward to the next 4000 posts! :D :D :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, Kevin!

You're one of the reasons I have so much confidence in the future of the world. Your insightful and thoughtful posts show the type of character in the younger generations that the media rarely reports. The more I get to know you, the more impressed I am. I wish you all the best for the future, and I look forward to reading many more of your posts in the years to come. :wub:

Ok enough of wishy washiness.

Kevin: I declare thee a postwhore in denial.

Too much good postwhorage that people love.

Stick around...not that I could bash you more, but GA would die without you. :D

Awwww :*)

Thanks everyone!! :wub:

You guys really made my day! I'm extremely flattered! Believe me being a part of this community and getting to know all of you has most definitely been a great pleasure!! :D

Thanks! :hug:

-Kevin

We feel the same way about you, Kev. Your posts are both entertaining and informative. There's also something mystical about you that intrigues me. I haven't quite figured it out yet. :wub:

Awwww :*)

Thanks everyone!! :wub:

You guys really made my day! I'm extremely flattered! Believe me being a part of this community and getting to know all of you has most definitely been a great pleasure!! :D

Thanks! :hug:

-Kevin

I said it once, I'll say it again. I love reading your posts. Without you and the others, GA wouldn't be as wonderful as it is now. I hope you keep posting and spreading your wisdom and thoughts around.

No congrats from me, I agree with Jack Frost, and I've made it clear celebrating quantity was not my thing.

But millions of thanks and hugs for your good humor, genuine attention to others, heartfelt concern and clear extensive posting. Should there be an ISO certification in Postwhoring Quality, you'd set a standard to be followed and taught.

Congratulations Kevin!!!

Thank you so much, for brightening our days, and for your always thoughtful posts.

:worship:

Thanks CJ :)

I said it once, I'll say it again. I love reading your posts. Without you and the others, GA wouldn't be as wonderful as it is now. I hope you keep posting and spreading your wisdom and thoughts around.

Thanks, Rose! LOL, I suppose 4,080 posts later there's a chance I'll keep posting just a bit longer :boy:

No congrats from me, I agree with Jack Frost, and I've made it clear celebrating quantity was not my thing.

But millions of thanks and hugs for your good humor, genuine attention to others, heartfelt concern and clear extensive posting. Should there be an ISO certification in Postwhoring Quality, you'd set a standard to be followed and taught.

Awww :wub: Thanks Francois :)

Agree completely. Kevin, you rawk!

Jack B)

Thanks, Jack :D

And thanks to everyone else!!! :wub:

-Kevin

Congrats Kevin

I always say quality over quantity... but i guess that in your case, you provede both :)

Continue with your work, it's always like a breath of fresh air to see your insight on so many different topics.

Jason aka Moonwolf