[DomLuka] The World is a Story

Well, in all truths the actual title is "The World is a Story...And Everyone's a Character" but that is neither here nor there....

--Sighs-- I do have to admit, I'm feeling very bounced around...First the group which I love dearly and wish we would go back to....Then the other forum, which hated me, then this one.... :(

Personally, beyond my computer, forums and I don't get along...cause I prefere yahoo groups cause I can just browse through ALL of the messages at once and read what I want....Instead of having to hunt through topics to find my favorite posters... :/ --grumbles uselessly--

Then again change and I don't get along very well, so yeah...that could be it.... --finds his comfort blankie and curlz up with it, looking rather lost-- :unsure:

On a happier note, good to see you back Micheal! :2thumbs: Hopefully I'll have a new chapter out soon...Sorry to make you wait!

Apollo

Now Apollo sweetie, I know you're feeling like a military 'brat', being bounced around from one base to another by Dad (or Mom's) career, but this should be our last move, honest. You know there's a 'View New Posts' option, which makes things easier to follow.

Glad you came over :2thumbs: and look forward to the next chapter of TWIAS!

Vic

Now Apollo sweetie, I know you're feeling like a military 'brat', being bounced around from one base to another by Dad (or Mom's) career, but this should be our last move, honest.  You know there's a 'View New Posts' option, which makes things easier to follow.

Glad you came over  :2thumbs:   and look forward to the next chapter of TWIAS!

Vic

But....I am a military brat...well, not really, just in the military....--looks all cute and lost-- You sure Vic? I'm not sure I can take much more of this.....

• 1 year later...

Hi, Apollo was just starting to read your story and looks good I especially liked the 'The world was simply a story, one that was constantly being rewritten, cliffhangers and drama filling each page; everyday was a new chapter, each month another volume in the series. ' very poetic!! :great:

• 1 year later...