HI guys I'm new here

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. My name is Tyler, I am 27 and I work as a bouncer and a promoter for DTM Promotions. Even though I am a bouncer I am still a very nice guy so feel free to say hi. I don't bite. :P

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. My name is Tyler, I am 27 and I work as a bouncer and a promoter for DTM Promotions. Even though I am a bouncer I am still a very nice guy so feel free to say hi. I don't bite. :P

welcome to GA !!! hope you like the place. we don't bite either unless you ask us though :P

TYLER!!!!! My BITCH from way back when :) I'm glad you finally showed up, trick :wub::hug::ph34r:

TYLER!!!!! My BITCH from way back when :) I'm glad you finally showed up, trick :wub::hug::ph34r:

I think I remember you from Nick's forum :)

Good to see you here, dude ;)

Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

Welcome.jpg

Have fun! :)

Welcome to GA, Tyler. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. The atmosphere here is definitely inviting for new posters. :)

AWWW Thank you guys. I can see that this is a loving place. And Nicky's right. I am a ninja. :ph34r: You boys should see me at work at The Brewery In Raleigh. It's the club I work in. I love my job soooo much. I get to hang out with all these up and coming rock stars and pick on them. I hang out with record executives and share food with them. OH and I totally sexually harassed The Morning Of. Cuz they are totally cute.

Don't be fooled...Tyler LOVES to be bitten....and whipped, and chained, and........ :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

He's a ninja.

In that case he should meet Tiger Tim. I hear Tigers enjoy love nibbles! ;)

Welcome to GA!

wave.gif

In that case he should meet Tiger Tim. I hear Tigers enjoy love nibbles! ;)

Welcome to GA!

wave.gif

And you would know that quite well, now wouldn't you, dear?

But once more, welcome. And don't mind the slightly insane posts you'll run across on occasion. Forgot to mention those....

• Site Administrator

I see things are off to a lively start already :blink:

G'day, Tyler! Welcome to GA. My understanding is that ninjas are the sworn enemies of pirates, is that correct? 0:) I had that from a self-confessed pirate, and I wanted to check.... :D

AWWW Thank you guys. I can see that this is a loving place. And Nicky's right. I am a ninja. :ph34r: You boys should see me at work at The Brewery In Raleigh. It's the club I work in. I love my job soooo much. I get to hang out with all these up and coming rock stars and pick on them. I hang out with record executives and share food with them. OH and I totally sexually harassed The Morning Of. Cuz they are totally cute.

Oh that sounds like fun! Who are "The Morning Of"? Never heard of them before!

I see things are off to a lively start already :blink:

G'day, Tyler! Welcome to GA. My understanding is that ninjas are the sworn enemies of pirates, is that correct? 0:) I had that from a self-confessed pirate, and I wanted to check.... :D

*gasps* but, but...I was a pirate for years around here!

*sigh* it's a good thing I reformed before the ninja got here! :boy:

Yeah it's true. Most ninjas hate pirates, but I'm not the normal anything. I know a Pirate named Captain Hawk and he's a good friend of mine. :D His mom is a great cook and I learned some recipes from her. This is all true by the way.

Yeah it's true. Most ninjas hate pirates, but I'm not the normal anything. I know a Pirate named Captain Hawk and he's a good friend of mine. :D His mom is a great cook and I learned some recipes from her. This is all true by the way.

Is his first name Mike? And do you say his first and last name really fast?

I think I remember you from Nick's forum :)

Good to see you here, dude ;)

Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

I had to think about that one for a couple of days..... (blonde moment, sorry.) I forgot about my old, old, old, old forum that finally went away because the software updates didn't work. I think it got hacked or something..lol. Oh well, I guess when you have a free forum, you get what you pay for. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I had to think about that one for a couple of days..... (blonde moment, sorry.) I forgot about my old, old, old, old forum that finally went away because the software updates didn't work. I think it got hacked or something..lol. Oh well, I guess when you have a free forum, you get what you pay for. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hey, wait a minute! How can you have anything that old? Ah, to be young again. ;)

Hey, wait a minute! How can you have anything that old? Ah, to be young again. ;)

Haha....it was from before I was Shared Hosted and I wanted to be cool like everyone else, so I built my own site and linked it up with a forum that I got for free. But I wasn't cool, because I didn't know how to do the software updates, and one day, my forum was a thing of the past. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Luckily I got my own forum here at GA no long after that, and I was all, pssh, that other forum wasn't about sh*t anyway.

Haha....it was from before I was Shared Hosted and I wanted to be cool like everyone else, so I built my own site and linked it up with a forum that I got for free. But I wasn't cool, because I didn't know how to do the software updates, and one day, my forum was a thing of the past. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Luckily I got my own forum here at GA no long after that, and I was all, pssh, that other forum wasn't about sh*t anyway.

Those software updates can be a pain in the butt. Anyway, it's better to have your forum here on GA. Joe's really good at keeping things running smoothly around here.