Favorite Story?

Favorite Stories  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Comically story?

• New Kid in School
    • Always
    • Kiss of an Angel
    • Gone from Daylight
    • Lost in Shadow
    • The Secret Life of Billy Chase
    • A Class by Himself, Remixed
    • My Only Escape
    • On the Outside
    • Magic Man
    • Savage Moon
    • Untouchable
    • Pretty Poison
    • Save or Sacrifice
    • My One True Weakness

I was here on GA, is only because of Comsie's stories themselves. I liked and read all the stories, all most all, and I liked them. But when I have to pic definitely GFD will definitely My ultimate favorite Story ever on GA... :)

• 3 months later...

If anyone can point out a Comsie story where the characters are not irrational, overwrought teens who spend most of their time worrying about self-image problems, I'd love to read it and I'm sure it will be my favorite. ;)  (Oh and no mouthwash, please.)

I've tried a few and while the writing itself is fantastic and the plots are interesting or fun, I simply can't stand the characters. Reminds me of something...

Oh yeah ! Robert Jordan and the Wheel of Time series. :rofl:

But I'm really glad you have lots of fans who appreciate your stories, it's well deserved for all the hard work and the huge number of stories you've contributed to GA. :yes:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

If anyone can point out a Comsie story where the characters are not irrational, overwrought teens who spend most of their time worrying about self-image problems, I'd love to read it and I'm sure it will be my favorite. ;) (Oh and no mouthwah, please.)

I've tried a few and while the writing itself is fantastic and the plots are interesting or fun, I simply can't stand the characters. Reminds me of something...

Oh yeah ! Robert Jordan and the Wheel of Time series. :rofl:

But I'm really glad you have lots of fans who appreciate your stories, it's well deserved for all the hard work and the huge number of stories you've contributed to GA. :yes:

Hmm... what about Between the Lines? I haven't read it yet, but the characters are college age, so they should be beyond the irrational teenager stage ;) Edited by Drew Espinosa

I can't thank you guys enough for the support! It's like a shot of adrenaline to know that you like the stories, and that keeps me going. So thank you for keeping my inspiration alive with the comments! :)

I was thinking, there's been sooooo much more added to the site since this initial voting poll was created! Maybe we need an update? I'm sure some faves have changed over the last few years. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..