Coming out as Bisexual

YAY!!!

I'm so glad everything is out in the open now and you guys can be honest with each other!! :D:2thumbs:

Wheeee!

I'm so glad you got to talk about it! :D It sure will make you feel better in your friendship with him! So you got him trapped in the after-exam-buzz eh? :P

Anyhow, Congratulations on your results! :D I won't know mine before Juli 3d, so I still have a long wait...

Well, we'll see, we were both quite drunk really when I look back 0:) . I still think he is quite reserved about it all, though he did bring up the subject once I'd told him that guy had dated 2 of my friends from home. I feel alittle bit bad for asking him, twice, since he had to ask me the question again, then admonished he should have told me earlier :blink: but nevermind, my tongue was abit loose with alcohol, it's done now.

goodluck with your results!!!!!! your exams are over now aren't they so relax and party, the euro summer is upon us.

Celia

Well, we'll see, we were both quite drunk really when I look back 0:) . I still think he is quite reserved about it all, though he did bring up the subject once I'd told him that guy had dated 2 of my friends from home. I feel alittle bit bad for asking him, twice, since he had to ask me the question again, then admonished he should have told me earlier :blink: but nevermind, my tongue was abit loose with alcohol, it's done now.

goodluck with your results!!!!!! your exams are over now aren't they so relax and party, the euro summer is upon us.

Celia

As long as he knows you admonished him in a good-hearted nature I'm sure he won't mind ;)

Ah, alcohol can surely loosen up things :P

And thanks! :D The party already started :P just need to relax a bit more, but that's more due to other things than exams :P

I sure think this summer will be a strange and exciting one, because I'll have lots of things to do, and I'm kind of planning to come out... :P

And thanks! :D The party already started :P just need to relax a bit more, but that's more due to other things than exams :P

I sure think this summer will be a strange and exciting one, because I'll have lots of things to do, and I'm kind of planning to come out... :P

Yes, it certainly has. Drinking until dawn after watching a movie, pigging-out at McDonalds, visiting a cafe, and then hitting the bar certainly qualifies as one heck of a party! :)

• 1 year later...

I'm bisexual, and I've come out. Why? Well, why not? If I come home one day with a girlfriend with my parents thinking I'm straight... I don't even want to think about that^^

No, I absolutely think bisexual people should come out of the closet if they feel like it. I don't see a single reason to hide your sexuality whatsoever. Of course it's scary to come out, but think of it this way: if you keep lying about yourself, you'll never be happy. If other people don't accept you the way you are, that's bad for them. You can't change your sexuality, so why make it a problem?

I'm bisexual, and I've come out. Why? Well, why not? If I come home one day with a girlfriend with my parents thinking I'm straight... I don't even want to think about that^^

No, I absolutely think bisexual people should come out of the closet if they feel like it. I don't see a single reason to hide your sexuality whatsoever. Of course it's scary to come out, but think of it this way: if you keep lying about yourself, you'll never be happy. If other people don't accept you the way you are, that's bad for them. You can't change your sexuality, so why make it a problem?

I absolutely agree... although I have nothing to worry about in bringing home a girlfriend as I don't live with my mother and my daughter has one of her own :)

• 11 months later...