Sighhh....come on, Marvel....

Look..."Wandavision" was friggin' AMAZING!!! "Falcon And The Winter Soldier" gets better and better with every episode (Which is saying a lot, because the first episode was incredible!)...but Jesus! Come on, you guys! I've got stuff to DO! Can you stop being insanely AWESOME for a little bit so I can catch my breath???

How are they so consistently GOOD??? It doesn't make any kind of logical sense! Honestly! You can't keep this up forever! Quit bringing all of my childhood dreams to life, already! Hehehe!

• Love 1

They're simply following the comic books!

Those stories were already good. All they needed to do is put those ready-made storyboards to work and, Presto, a cool-ass movie!

That's why the DC folks and the Fox X-Men folks messed up with those two franchises. They, literally, lost the plot!

Presto.gif

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hahaha! Miss Minutes!!! Yay! :P

Yeah...actually, all of the Avengers kinda f'd up the timelines. That comes with a TON of consequences! Will 'Kang' be the next big baddie? It's starting to look that way.

Also...OWWWW! Jesus! That looked like it hurt! Like a lot!

• Love 1

They are two for two so far! Can they make it three for three? Time will tell! :D

Plus...I'm really glad that they don't just gloss over that whole Thanos thing! Like...you can't just overlook something like that!

• Love 1

Okay...seriously, Marvel! STOP being awesome!!! Just...just stop! This can't keep happening to us! Now you've got the ancients involved? I don't remember them from the comics, I know Sprite and Black Knight...which are both awesome. But, I just...I can't! I've got stuff to do! Stop stealing my attention! I need to concentrate! 😠 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Oh wow! Fight training footage for Marvel's "Moon Knight" has been released! :D 

jj3OAKo.png?1

29CZNIL.jpg?1

Moon Knight is basically what Batman would be...if he had multiple personalities, and some of those personalities were actually friggin' INSANE! He's a really complex and interesting character, and I think Oscar Isaac was an excellent choice! (I still think Daniel Radcliffe could have pulled it off too, but at least he made the short list)

He's working out, people! And this is in real time, with no camera/editing tricks whatsoever! Damn! He might just NAIL this! 😮

• Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...

GAH! I FORGOT this was coming out too! 😮

Jesus!

Something to hold me over between "Black Widow" and "Loki" before we get "Shang Chi" and "Eternals"! Every day is like waiting for Christmas!

Sooooo...wait...does the TVA not exist here? Or...did something in the multiverse go wrong? Or go right? Or...? Whatever. Awesome animation! And all the original actors are doing the voices, including Chadwick Boseman (RIP)...this looks amazing!

I only have a handful of the much older comics, but none of these stories! So I'm going in blind! So this should be interesting!

• Love 1

You think you have it bad! I'm bouncing between Marvel and Star Wars and both franchises have been pumping out good stuff lately!

• Love 1

I haven't caught up all the way on "Bad Batch" just yet, because movies and TV series keep slamming me over the head, constantly. But I've seen enough to want to see more. So.... that's a good thing, I suppose.

Also...Marvel's got Deadpool back again. Cant wait to see how THAT turns out, now that he's in the MCU....

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Ok...so with this new trailer, we get a LITTLE bit more! But not much! I'm still so intrigued, though! I'm totally in the dark about the Eternals for the most part! I know a few things, but not that much! So Im psyched for this one! Like...the Justice League...but if EVERYONE was Superman! ::Giggles:: I'm down!

Also...the "What If...?" animated series is fucking AMAZING after just two episodes!!! A total mind fuck! Don't miss it!

• Like 1

Also...Shang Chi!!! I am actually taking a chance to go and see this in the theaters before the internet SPOILS everything!!! Grrrrr!!! But I just know that I'm gonna love it! I mean...LOOK at this!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This show is SO good that I'm actually kinda jealous! Seriously! Why can't I make stuff like this and have it be this consistently awesome? I mean honestly!

If you haven't seen these, check them out! Tiny little changes in each timeline can lead to MASSIVE consequences in the future! This is a really cool way to explore them all!

I do have a couple of the comic books from back in the 80's/90's...but seeing them animated like this, and now being voice by the GIANT Hollywood names associated with those characters (Including Chadwick Boseman in his final role...RIP), this show is mind-blowing! Wow! Marvel...I am impressed! :D 

Only three episodes in so far (the 3rd one was kinda...DARK! LOL!), but I'm fully invested! Keep going! They are FLAWESS at this point! Friggin' LEGENDS!!! :P

Everything I aspire to be someday!

• Love 1

It probably can’t happen, but my favorite “What If . . .” was the Dark Phoenix one where she basically blew up the Universe. :P

Spidey looks so cute!

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I think we need more teens and younglings in Marvel stories. Negasonic Teenage Warhead or Andy Strucker, for example.  :P

Young Avengers are being assembled even as we speak. Already we've seen Speed, Wiccan, and Young Loki. I imagine we'll be seeing more of this as this phase of the MCU plays out.

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1

'Hulkling' is supposed to be appearing in the near future. And he's GAY! :) And he's Wiccan's boyfriend (Billy from 'Wandavision')! Woo hoo!

But yes, the next generation is already being built up in the movies, so it's cool to see. I still think they need to do Power Pack though! That would be my dream come true! It's like...Marvel meets 'Stranger Things'! Been a fan since I was like 10 years old! :P 

• Love 2

"Shang Chi" was AWESOME!!! My cousins and I went to see it on day one, and...wow! :)
I'm impressed! It hardly feels like a Marvel movie at all! And it's a lot more fantasy based than I thought it would be. Which is cool! A few surprise cameos, and a build up for later (stay for the end credits scene!) But, yes...he definitely deserves his place as a potential Avenger! Loved it!

Although...I mean, 'Death Dealer'...WTF??? Can he be in the movie a bit more??? Have a bigger role? Geez! You dropped the ball on that one, Marvel! But, other than that, go see it! Very different vibe! We had fun! :P

Now,if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go out in the backyard and wave my arms around to see if I can cause the grass and leaves to circle around me in a totally badass fashion! ::Giggles::

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

STOP IT!!! JESUS!!!!

C'mon, Marvel!!! I have to fucking SLEEP!!! This isn't FAIR!!! Stop being so awesome all the fucking time! I can't TAKE anymore!!!

Kate Bishop??? Really? I just...ugh...too much awesome for me to handle right now! Too much!

I'm still recovering from the Loki series...

And it's AWESOME to see Marvel really highlight super important characters back stories! LOVE it!

• Love 1
On 9/13/2021 at 6:28 AM, Comicality said:

STOP IT!!! JESUS!!!!

C'mon, Marvel!!! I have to fucking SLEEP!!! This isn't FAIR!!! Stop being so awesome all the fucking time! I can't TAKE anymore!!!

Kate Bishop??? Really? I just...ugh...too much awesome for me to handle right now! Too much!

I'm still recovering from the Loki series...

And it's AWESOME to see Marvel really highlight super important characters back stories! LOVE it!

Well, this has gotten bad enough to where I’ve taken out a subscription to Marvel Comics again and I’m reading some of my old favorites again and seeing what storylines they might kype this time. :P

Hawkeye will be Fabulous!

Oh, and in good Brandon tradition, HBOMax has started showing the old Christopher Lee Hammer Dracula movies again, so I have to watch those too . . .

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..