Sighhh....come on, Marvel....

6 hours ago, Comicality said:

This is gonna be EPIC when they put it all together and edit it and all! It's gonna be so badass! ::Squeals::

WOLVIE!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

YAY!!!! Marvel gets its R-Rated content back! It's about time! I've been waiting forever, and I thought with the strike and all, they might back out and not do this show! But they definitely are, and it looks as DARK and violent as it's supposed to be! And that ALSO means we can get a real Daredevil, Blade, and Punisher too! Give me more! ::Drools:: I never get enough!

Hehehe, it's almost like fighting a Bond villain! Love it! :)

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

"What If...?" Season 2! Sweet!!! If you missed the first season, you've been missing out! A little Adam Warlock this season? A little Shang Chi? And wait...is that BILLY at the beginning??? That would be awesome! Not nly is Julian Hillard older and 'Young Avengers' age now, but he'd be the first (and cutest) openly gay teen boy character in the MCU! Sighhhh...dreamy!

Hiiiiiii, Julian! ::Blushes::

Julian-hilliard-1667603947
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..