Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 42

Reading this made me think, if you were CJ, who would you sacrifice from Instinct?

I know that CJ would have to go into permanent hiding if he actually decided to off Eric. I think SPICE would actually hunt him down in a grid search of the entire state of Arizona. Probably the same if he offed either Brandon or Chase, cause he would be breaking up the relationship and that would be just wrong :angry: .

But what about Jon? Really, he seems to be the one that we know the least amount about. There really hasn't been any posts or polls or anything to protect his character. Is he expendable?

Then again, would Helen or Barbara be expendable as well? Killing one of them off would be breaking up that relationship, so I would hope everybody would react the same as the death of Brandon or Chase. Then again, Helen sacrificing herself to save her boys would be a heroic move on her part.

So what do you think?

if anything happens to Eric, I will make sure CJ goes into hiding... permanently :pissed:

honestly, I don't think instinct could survive the loss of any of the Carlisle boys, that includes Jon, who strikes me as the sensible one. I've argued in the past that Helen is basically a surrogate for the boys, loosing her would be just as devastating to the Carlisle brothers.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was some serious action! I can't wait for more.

In terms of how many more must die and who they will be, it depends on two things:

1. The amount of violent conflict

2. The need to keep a realistic ratio of casualties between the two sides.

If you let too many of the good guys live it becomes hard to believe. Since this is not one of the rambo movies I think it is safe to bet that someone will die soon. It can not be a major charecter because that would change the dynamics too much. (I was a little surprised that Gunter was killed off.) My guess is that there will probably be a death among the bikers and possibly a major injury to a band member. I would not rule out a band member or Helen being shot in the arm/leg/butt...Then again I usualy don't guess right.

If you let too many of the good guys live it becomes hard to believe. Since this is not one of the rambo movies I think it is safe to bet that someone will die soon. It can not be a major charecter because that would change the dynamics too much. (I was a little surprised that Gunter was killed off.) My guess is that there will probably be a death among the bikers and possibly a major injury to a band member. I would not rule out a band member or Helen being shot in the arm/leg/butt...Then again I usualy don't guess right.

She'd better live, but I'd like to see Helen get her butt lightly peppered with buckshot. :lol:

But what about Jon? Really, he seems to be the one that we know the least amount about. There really hasn't been any posts or polls or anything to protect his character. Is he expendable?

I agree that Jon is the most likely to get plugged of the Instinct boys.

I say we off Brandon and bring back Lump. I hate happy endings!

Well that certainly would have a poetic symmetry to it!

I think CJ would get himself into trouble if that happened though :P:boy:

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Exactly kevin, if they lose brandon sure they could replace him with another singer, but how would poor chase be?

or maybe no happy ending and they all decide no more instinct.

Edited by Drewbie
Exactly kevin, if they lose brandon sure they could replace him with another singer, but how would poor chase be?

B) ............How about Dimitri kills the cop guard storms the cabin, then ends the chapter!! Poetic goat justice!!

Chase could kill himself due to his grief, and then Eric and Jon would get The Shadows to become part of Instinct and they'd go on to be more popular and durable than The Rolling Stones. :lol:

Chase could kill himself due to his grief, and then Eric and Jon would get The Shadows to become part of Instinct and they'd go on to be more popular and durable than The Rolling Stones. :lol:

:( .............And we would be puking our guts out from eating too much goat.

Reading this made me think, if you were CJ, who would you sacrifice from Instinct?

I know that CJ would have to go into permanent hiding if he actually decided to off Eric. I think SPICE would actually hunt him down in a grid search of the entire state of Arizona. Probably the same if he offed either Brandon or Chase, cause he would be breaking up the relationship and that would be just wrong :angry: .

Then again, would Helen or Barbara be expendable as well? Killing one of them off would be breaking up that relationship, so I would hope everybody would react the same as the death of Brandon or Chase. Then again, Helen sacrificing herself to save her boys would be a heroic move on her part.

So what do you think?

Hmmm, thats tough. True, Jon doesn't seem to play a major role.. He seems to be the more quiet guy. Well, we know he does like to party with Eric (even though it seems he doesn't get as wild :) ).

I'd hate it if any of the boys would get killed. If someone of Instinct has to die.. well, yea, I guess i would miss Jon the least.

Barbara doesn't play an important role for me. Lol, well, she does for Helen of course.

Yea, Helen (or anybody else) sacrificing herself to save the others would be a heroic move. And I think she would be capable to do that - as others would too. Brandon already proved he is willing to sacrifice himself (in the plane...).

Well, i'd prefer some more of those stupid local policemen get killed ;-). If it has to be a band member, let it be one of the Shadows guys....

I don't think Chase is the suicidal type.

Hmmm, thats tough. True, Jon doesn't seem to play a major role.. He seems to be the more quiet guy. Well, we know he does like to party with Eric (even though it seems he doesn't get as wild :) ).

I'd hate it if any of the boys would get killed. If someone of Instinct has to die.. well, yea, I guess i would miss Jon the least.

Barbara doesn't play an important role for me. Lol, well, she does for Helen of course.

Yea, Helen (or anybody else) sacrificing herself to save the others would be a heroic move. And I think she would be capable to do that - as others would too. Brandon already proved he is willing to sacrifice himself (in the plane...).

Well, i'd prefer some more of those stupid local policemen get killed ;-). If it has to be a band member, let it be one of the Shadows guys....

That's a good evaluation except I'd hate to see one of the Shadows go :(

BTW, anyone else get the feeling CJ might have had Barbra, the Shadows, and Joe join them to add even more potential blood spill (and thus drama) to the story?!

Now we have all our good guys in one place and anything could happen! :o

BTW, anyone else get the feeling CJ might have had Barbra, the Shadows, and Joe join them to add even more potential blood spill (and thus drama) to the story?!

I was feeling that might have been the reason for the Shadows to be there. They need Joe in Colorado for information, and I can see why Barbra would be there with Helen. But, really, why would you want to you have the Shadows come into a dangerous situation if there is no need?

I was feeling that might have been the reason for the Shadows to be there. They need Joe in Colorado for information, and I can see why Barbra would be there with Helen. But, really, why would you want to you have the Shadows come into a dangerous situation if there is no need?

B) ............Good observation!!, why indeed are the Shadows there did they come in contact with Jerry/Scar at any time? I don't remember that occuring.

B) ............Good observation!!, why indeed are the Shadows there did they come in contact with Jerry/Scar at any time? I don't remember that occuring.

I'm sure they must have. They were after all performing with Instinct while Jerry was present, so certainly they must have crossed paths a bit. I'm pretty sure (but could be wrong) that they were all on that boat together the time Eric knocked Jerry in the water and loosened his hairpiece. However, I agree that I can't recall them having any meaningful contact.

• Site Administrator

I too was really wondering what purpose the Shadows are serving by being there.

Yes, Instinct did invite them up after the tour and yes they are there to lend moral support after the failed attempt on Instinct's lives. Really though I would think the government and probably the bikers too would be much more happy with only looking out for five individuals instead of the now ten.

My guess is with a swipe of his pen (or banging on a keyboard with a hoof) CJ figured there needed to be more people in immediate danger. I guess we shouldn't forget about the 3.8 million people in the Greater L.A. area and the 8.3 million in the Greater N.Y.C. area too :o !!!

Whatever it is, I think for once I'm not really looking forward to next weeks chapter release. Things have been a little calm since the plane incident and I have a feeling that CJ will be giving us a cliffhanger that will make the plane pale in comparison :angry: .

I too was really wondering what purpose the Shadows are serving by being there.

Yes, Instinct did invite them up after the tour and yes they are there to lend moral support after the failed attempt on Instinct's lives. Really though I would think the government and probably the bikers too would be much more happy with only looking out for five individuals instead of the now ten.

My guess is with a swipe of his pen (or banging on a keyboard with a hoof) CJ figured there needed to be more people in immediate danger. I guess we shouldn't forget about the 3.8 million people in the Greater L.A. area and the 8.3 million in the Greater N.Y.C. area too :o !!!

Whatever it is, I think for once I'm not really looking forward to next weeks chapter release. Things have been a little calm since the plane incident and I have a feeling that CJ will be giving us a cliffhanger that will make the plane pale in comparison :angry: .

<_< .................Wily evil cliffhanging goat, I'm sure he is planning just that!

if anything happens to Eric, I will make sure CJ goes into hiding... permanently :pissed:

honestly, I don't think instinct could survive the loss of any of the Carlisle boys, that includes Jon, who strikes me as the sensible one. I've argued in the past that Helen is basically a surrogate for the boys, loosing her would be just as devastating to the Carlisle brothers.

The problem is that the goat loves killing off characters. It's an addiction. :ph34r:

No one from Instinct will die. Simply put, it's not going to happen. CJ has learned his lesson on that one already. :P

Let's not have anymore of this "great chapter, CJ" and "a rotisserie in your honour" in the same sentence. Let's support and trust the goat to do well by us.

Dimitri will have his day in court soon enough (I'm talking sentencing here, we're skipping the trial) :D . My thinking is more along the lines of which Instinct member will be the hero of the day. :D:wub: Brandon's been the hero already, so it's going to be one of the others. It might even be big bro, Jon.

Our lesbian lovers will survive. :2hands:

Conner

Well as long as they know how to love I know they'll be alive.

I wonder if the authorities are going to work out that Gunter was at the site of the plane sabotaging. It looks like it based on this last chapter!

I don't think Chase is the suicidal type.

That's a good evaluation except I'd hate to see one of the Shadows go :(

Even if the goat did not have any bad intentions we just gave him plenty of ideas.

No one from Instinct will die. Simply put, it's not going to happen. CJ has learned his lesson on that one already. :P

Let's not have anymore of this "great chapter, CJ" and "a rotisserie in your honour" in the same sentence. Let's support and trust the goat to do well by us.

Dimitri will have his day in court soon enough (I'm talking sentencing here, we're skipping the trial) :D . My thinking is more along the lines of which Instinct member will be the hero of the day. :D:wub: Brandon's been the hero already, so it's going to be one of the others. It might even be big bro, Jon.

Conner

Well, there is no guarantee of survival. All I know is that we must have the spit ready for action.

Well, there is no guarantee of survival. All I know is that we must have the spit ready for action.

B) ..........All I know for sure is somebody has to survive, or his sequel goes all to hell!! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..