Open Club  ·  78 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Thing's I've come to see about CJames

Phantom

After taking the time to research our resident Goat (cliff-icus hang-icus) there are a few things I've noticed...

1. He's got issues with Erics (just take a look at LTMP)

2. He's always spotted near cliffs (maybe why he's so fascinated with them)

3. He has a good heart (when it comes to other characters like Cody)

4. He's in denial about being The bastard queen of cliffhangers (I can't remember which forum it came up in)

5. There seems to be quite the number of people on GA interested in a BBQ (and goat being the main course)

6. He seems to make straight tequila the party drink (when I know from experience its a cosmo)

That's all I can come up with at this time... feel free to add or correct me

:D

Overall a good summary of things we know.

About 3.: does putting readers in utter distress with evil CH actually mean the goat has a good heart?

About 4.: one of many titles, but the popular votes eventually settled the matter; though you're right about the denial.

After taking the time to research our resident Goat (cliff-icus hang-icus) there are a few things I've noticed...

1. He's got issues with Erics (just take a look at LTMP)

2. He's always spotted near cliffs (maybe why he's so fascinated with them)

4. He's in denial about being The bastard queen of cliffhangers (I can't remember which forum it came up in)

5. There seems to be quite the number of people on GA interested in a BBQ (and goat being the main course)

6. He seems to make straight tequila the party drink (when I know from experience its a cosmo)

That's all I can come up with at this time... feel free to add or correct me

:D

"Eric" is one of my favorite names, of that I freely admit. :)

As for #2, a goat would never, not ever, go anywhere near a cliff!

#4 is wrong; I almost never use cliffhangers...

#5 is definitely right, though I can't imagine why! I need to hide... :ph34r:

#6... Sorry, but Tequila shots, along with good scotch on the rocks, are my favorite party drinks. In fact, when I wrote the short story "three for Jake", I was drunk on tequila, after a new year's eve party... A biker party. I don't know how many shots I had.. I know it was more than ten though. :P

Overall a good summary of things we know.

About 3.: does putting readers in utter distress with evil CH actually mean the goat has a good heart?

About 4.: one of many titles, but the popular votes eventually settled the matter; though you're right about the denial.

Bondwriter!!! Who, me, of all people, use evil cliffhangers? I'd never do such a thing!!

#6... Sorry, but Tequila shots, along with good scotch on the rocks, are my favorite party drinks. In fact, when I wrote the short story "three for Jake", I was drunk on tequila, after a new year's eve party... A biker party. I don't know how many shots I had.. I know it was more than ten though. :P

Bondwriter!!! Who, me, of all people, use evil cliffhangers? I'd never do such a thing!!

:blink: But you do to you just won't admit it..... and it will do no good hiding. We have spines that can track you down as they are attuned to your particular ability to write cliffhangers. :ph34r:

B)...........I see the trend!!

B)............And I never drink scotch!!

B)............Goats definition of almost=always

B)..........No need, that cliff your hiding in is perfect

#6... Sorry, but Tequila shots, along with good scotch on the rocks, are my favorite party drinks.

B).............Tequila is great, but no shots for me, scotch is enough!

In fact, when I wrote the short story "three for Jake", I was drunk on tequila, after a new year's eve party... A biker party. I don't know how many shots I had.. I know it was more than ten though. :P

:(...........You got drunk with bikers!!! This goats got some big balls

B)............Denial, denial, denial, you really need to seek help!!

Edited by Benji

The first step to recovery is admiting you have a problem...

common CJames, you know you have a cliffhanger problem :P

Well, good luck to you if you want to have CJames acknowledge his problem. There have been numerous efforts to have him take the first step. All in vain.

I can just see it now...

The goat stand before the group:

My name is CJames, and I am a cliffhanger writer... :(

The group responds:

Hi CJames

Then one guy pipes up:

CJames? ACK! Get'm guys - he's the one that is killing our fav characters!

I can just see it now...

The goat stand before the group:

My name is CJames, and I am a cliffhanger writer... :(

The group responds:

Hi CJames

Then one guy pipes up:

CJames? ACK! Get'm guys - he's the one that is killing our fav characters!

I think then the goat would be rushed by the group, brought out back and roasted for the after therapy session BBQ

• Site Administrator
Well, good luck to you if you want to have CJames acknowledge his problem. There have been numerous efforts to have him take the first step. All in vain.

Not all in vain. He did admit to using one cliffhanger. He's still got a very long way to go, though.

Edited by Graeme
CJ wanted me to edit this, so I added "very"....

Not all in vain. He did admit to using one cliffhanger. He's still got a very long way to go, though.

Ahh! But, look at it this way: LTMP is a very long story; 44 chapters so far (It has 47 and an epilogue total). Now, how many chapters ended with, ah, tense endings? Chapter 19 (The reported death while climbing) Chapter 37 (Fire in the Sky, ending in the crippled plane with inbound missiles) and now Chapter 43, with Brandon's dilema regarding whether or not to shoot Eric. That's three, out of 44. That's well under 10%.

So, :P

CJ :P

The poor old goat is still in denial.

GA members voted you the King of Evil Cliffhangers.

You can choose to accept this appellation and be proud of it. Or you can pretend to deny it and let us see you as a cowardly goat who can't deal with reality.

The choice is yours: pride or shame?

Hmm...it's kind of like dealing with being gay! :)

You can choose to accept this appellation and be proud of it. Or you can pretend to deny it and let us see you as a cowardly goat who can't deal with reality.

When he admits it, sky will be falling :lol:

Oh CJ is the king of cliffhangers!

It's a good title CJ, look at it this way, you build up your stories and keep the intensity building. Your cliffhangers might get resolved, but things keep building.

By the way, life and death cliffhanger count; look at it this way, chapter 44 life and death count could really be over 4-5 million people, so it counts as a cliffhanger too.

I can see it now...

I'm here, I'm a queer author, and get used to me using cliffhangers!

These have to be my favorites, thanks enigma for putting these up :D

Hrmmm... My "Blame Shadowgod" campaign seems to be faltering... :ph34r:

What do you expect? Sure, Steve occasionally writes an evil cliffhanger, but even he will admit to your superiority. I've asked him. :P

What do you expect? Sure, Steve occasionally writes an evil cliffhanger, but even he will admit to your superiority. I've asked him. :P

It is high time you start taking pride into being the King/ Queen/ Master/ Emperor of cliffhangers, CJ. High time.

if you want to leave the blame on Shadowgod, you got to include a character from his stories; maybe get him involved in a relationship with one of your characters, who's a little bicarious, hehe :P (Sorry for the plug; just a fan's dream)

Out of all the guys here, I really don't think you are a goat. You seem too sheepish for that!

if you want to leave the blame on Shadowgod, you got to include a character from his stories; maybe get him involved in a relationship with one of your characters, who's a little bicarious, hehe :P (Sorry for the plug; just a fan's dream)

Didn't Cody make an appearance in LTMP 34 and receive a mention in LTMP 35? In 34 he brought Eric some tequila, they hid in a closet, and Cody kissed Eric before TheBitch