Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Sneak peek: The first four paragraphs of LTMP 44

What have you resolved?

Aww, Mike.. Look at the definition above.. See the highlighted bits? The dilemma brandon faced at the end of 43 was not the chapter end, there was a paragraph after it about Paraguay.

Also, the four paragraphs I posted don't count; they are the beginning of the chapter, not the end. :)

BTW, here is my definition of Cliffhanger

Awwww... But Your Shadowyness, I did offer to have Eric take Cody along, but you declined... :(

Yeah cause having him go along and get bown to hell wasn't the kind of relationship I envisioned the having.

Yeah casue having him go along and get bown to hell wasn't the kind of relationship I envisioned the having

Well, ummm, we don't know for sure that anyone (well, except for Toowoomba and its environs, and Gunter, and the police, etc, ) has been blown to hell yet... However, we DO know what is happening in San Francisco... Poor Cody!

CJ, you need to look at that definition again. The last paragraph of Chapter 43 does not resolve the cliffhanger. The chapter ends unresolved. Also, by your own admission, the first four paragraphs of Chapter 44 were originally the last four paragraphs of Chapter 43.

BTW, these four paragraphs were originally at the end of Ch 43. This should dispel the rumor that I try for cliffhangers? :)

There always was and remains a cliffhanger here.

Well, ummm, we don't know for sure that anyone (well, except for Toowoomba and its environs, and Gunter, and the police, etc, ) has been blown to hell yet... However, we DO know what is happening in San Francisco... Poor Cody!

B) ..........Cody seems to be doing fine compared to ERIC!! I see only one scenerio on LTMP

Eric has only a superficial wound by design allowing Eric to reach for the 9mm. Brandon further distracts Dimitri by dropping the shotgun, Chase's movements throw Dimitris shot away from Brandon as Eric shoots Dimitri.

Someone mortally wounded by a shotgun does not trickle blood.

• Site Administrator
I liked the WildOne's ending better.

:angry: Where's Gunter? :angry:

I WANT GUNTER!!!

:P

Well, I think we can count this as yet another evil cliffhanger, CJ. You truly are the King of Evil Cliffhangers. However, you have been exceedingly cruel to Eric and, as a member of SPiCE, I have created that infamous poll and have written the scenario, for such cruelty cannot go unpunished. :evil:

Huh? Dispel a rumor? What rumor? You get two cliffhangers out of one chapter by posting the last four paragraphs separately and then claim there are no cliffhangers?

Definition of "cliffhanger" per Wiktionary:

What have you resolved?

Well if there was any chance of Shadowgod of overthrowing CJ for the title of King of Evil Cliffhangers, I think that CJ just killed it.

With four paragraphs, eight sentances, 188 words (10 commas as well :P ) CJ has created the shortest posted cliffhanger of them all :worship: .

I'm sure this record will stand for years.

Long live the King :king:

Okay, after spending all day yesterday on planes I could not wait to get to my hotel to check up on things. With internet being uncooperative I had to wait until tody only to find out...

You are a very mean goat! :angry:

*hurries off to read chaper 44

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..