• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kel, I heard your whistle. You're right. I need to get crackin' and stop slackin'. A new chapter will be posted this weekend - today or tomorrow. I promise.

Okay Conner, we'll hold ya to that! :P

Sorry for hijacking your thread here. 0:)

B) Kel

p.s. MI and NY are still separated by OH & PA....I suppose Canada could be an alternate route!

Conner..well worth the wait and in a chapter a ton of wisdom.....love, communication, trusting, honesty, and caring and kindness and forgiveness..now, how come that was so lightening bolt easy to understand and so difficult to do in real life? ah...if I could figure that one out.

thanks for another most amazing chapter......as always:)

Michael

Edited by Rocketcnj

Conner,

An insightful chapter. :read:

As Michael stated, well worth the wait! :2thumbs:

Looking forward to the next one, but I won't bug ya for awhile on that. Well, maybe in a couple days...lol.

*Hugs*

Kel

I agree.....It was worth the wait, but try not to make us wait so long this time. :D

I know how hard it is to use someone elses strength when you are so used to always being strong. But, sometimes we all need a little support once in a while.

Mag

Now back to you, Mark.  A major tactical error in your "war on jellybeans" is your association of Rainbow qualities with weakness.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  BTW, Rainbow Land is ubiquitous.

Ubiquitous, as in being everywhere at the same time? That's nothing. We've got Snow Dog, and he's omniscient.

Ubiquitous, as in being everywhere at the same time?  That's nothing.  We've got Snow Dog, and he's omniscient.

*ahem* Based on some of his posts to you in other threads, apparently not.

Kitty

Blasphemy

oh, and Mark, thanks for the compliment :D

oh, oh, and Conner, the stories are very rainbowy (that was supposed to be a compliment B) )

:king: Snow Dog

Edited by Snow Dog
  • 3 weeks later...
BTW, was this your ... er... virgin experience at writing a sex scene, Conner?  0:)

Kitty

In a word, yes. It's not often someone my age gets to be virginal about anything. :P It wasn't as scary as I thought it might be. I am totally in love with my own characters. That helped.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Dear Conner,

to borrow the word that is in your Avatar: "WOOF"

and if I did smoke, I would as Sharon to borrow a cigarette!

The chapter was both hot and romantic....very yummy and hot:)

Thanks for making me smile and enjoying both the passion and the romance.

I have grown very fond of your characters...they both have heart, humor and definite sex appeal.

I also see you adopted the Dom/Matt/Meg/Apollo method of ending a chapter....and left me wanting 'smore please:)

I look forward to see who is at the water to greet our lovers....I wonder if Eve is there with Jane?

hmmmm....just wondering!

Michael

I also see you adopted the Dom/Matt/Meg/Apollo method of ending a chapter....and left me wanting 'smore please:)

I look forward to see who is at the water to greet our lovers....I wonder if Eve is there with Jane?

Michael

Thanks, Michael, for all your comments.

Personally, I have always liked cliffhanger chapter endings. This was more a cliffhanger with a clue type ending. Eve and Jane, eh? Hmmmm...just can't say right now.

Hugs,

Great chapter again Conner - but just one minor editing criticism:

With their mouths still joined, Adam lied still allowing Evan to adjust to his girth, all the while thrilling to the spasming grip that Evan had on his cock.  After a few moments, he raised himself up slowly and looked deep into Evan’s eyes.

Now spent, they lied in each others arms.  A cool afternoon breeze swept over them.  Adam leaned up on an elbow and looked at his lover.  “You know, you fold like a card table.”

Shouldn't it be lay instead of lied in both cases? :blink:

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Cheers,

Neil

Great chapter again Conner - but just one minor editing criticism:

Shouldn't it be lay instead of lied in both cases? :blink:

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Cheers,

Neil

Thanks, Neil.

You're right. It should read 'lay' in both cases. I keep forgeting the proper conjugation of the verb lie when used in this context - lie/lay/lain. I used the past tense of the verb to lie as in to tell a lie.

Hugs,

OMFG.

This is great Conner! :2thumbs:   I think you made me giggle like a schoolboy a few times. :*) Ever think of expanding this to the GA library too?  ;)

Smiles, Dom

Dom.....That's a great idea. I think Conner has really learned how to end his chapters with your trademark cliff hangers.

Conner...Another great chapter. Don't leave us hanging to long. I can't wait to see what Betty has planned next. :D

Mag

OMFG.

This is great Conner! :2thumbs:   I think you made me giggle like a schoolboy a few times. :*) Ever think of expanding this to the GA library too?  ;)

Smiles, Dom

Praise from the Master. There'll be no living with me now. :P

Thanks, Dom. I'm very comfy here in Member Stories - I can get away with bite-size chapters. It's fun. Thanks as well for the plug in your blog.

Thanks to you too, Mag. I appreciate the support.

Hugs,

Re: Posting this story in the library

While the storyline was original for me when I first started it, it's been done before. As was pointed out to me early in this thread, Paul Rudnick did an off broadway play with the same basic storyline. I couldn't in all honesty post this as an original story, because it isn't.

That said, I plan to continue it here. I'm enjoying the experience very much.

Thanks again.

Hugs,

Re: Posting this story in the library

While the storyline was original for me when I first started it, it's been done before.  As was pointed out to me early in this thread, Paul Rudnick did an off broadway play with the same basic storyline.  I couldn't in all honesty post this as an original story, because it isn't.

That said, I plan to continue it here.  I'm enjoying the experience very much.

Thanks again.

Hugs,

Conner,

I saw Paul Rudnick's play...your idea is very very original...(he just did the Adam and Steve and Jane and Mabel's adventures over 2000 years and their discovering there are str8 people. IMHO, your story is very original and Paul Rudnick's was more a comedy with a message about acceptance of Gays. I also feel your story is very original and beautiful. Paul Rudnick could learn from you. But it is your decision:) In any event, I hope you continue writing more chapters!!

Michael