Gay Italian lose's drivers license

Benji

:huh: .....At first I thought this was a joke;

http://www.News Site Blocked at Their Request/news/articles/2005-8338.html://http://www.News Site Blocked at The.../2005-8338.html

:( .....Funny the site is blocked, I copied and pasted the article from Pink news.

Italian awarded

Edited by Benji

I wish I got paid $155,000 for that.

B) ........One could find a comparable country to move to, and test the system. (P.S. I would shy away from Iran though)

I don't know if I can believe this, there are gay people in Italy and certainly drive, maybe there's more to this story. Our news gets our own info wrong, it can happen anywhere. Then again this could be a isolated incident.

I don't know if I can believe this, there are gay people in Italy and certainly drive, maybe there's more to this story. Our news gets our own info wrong, it can happen anywhere. Then again this could be a isolated incident.

B) ........This was posted on another site.."Pink News" I tried to paste the link but as you can see it was blocked. So I copied and pasted the article here. I have gone back to the other site and it looks legit. I'll try it again.

http://www.News Site Blocked at Their Request/news/articles/2005-8338.html

Edited by Benji

Wow, if it is true, that is crazy! A heck of a lot of perfectly able drivers would loose their drivers license if this were to go in effect here. That is crazy!

Wow, if it is true, that is crazy! A heck of a lot of perfectly able drivers would loose their drivers license if this were to go in effect here. That is crazy!

That raises an interesting question: Do gays have a better driving record as a group than do straights?

That raises an interesting question: Do gays have a better driving record as a group than do straights?

Don't ask me or take me as an example on the roads.

rknapp might as well say that it's my annoying PA driving habits.

But at least I managed not to get pulled over for a speeding ticket or get an accident that is my fault during my five years of driving experience.

wow, that's, umm an interesting piece of info... but i'll hold off my high horse for now since it's more than likely an isolated event... those kind of things (stupid decision made by gouv employees happens in every country)

Well personally speaking, I can say that I only have two tickets and one at fault accident. My only other wreck was in a parking lot, so yeah, I'd have to say that gays have a much better driving record than straights :)

I'm straight and I've totaled three cars.... just sayin. :huh:

Well two of them weren't my fault, but that other one was... my poor baby eclipse.. I still miss that car.. even though I have a newer model customized and all.. :(

I'm straight and I've totaled three cars.... just sayin. :huh:

Well two of them weren't my fault, but that other one was... my poor baby eclipse.. I still miss that car.. even though I have a newer model customized and all.. :(

:wacko: ..............Egads! What's your insurance like? 0:) 'Benji who has never been at fault in an accident' Been hit from behind once.

I have had two official car accidents. The first was my fault. I was at an intersection in Olathe, Kansas (a suburb of Kansas City), and I failed to yield for a van. :*) The other time I hit a deer late at night. :(

It had nothing to do with being gay either. :angry:

Edited by Tiger

:wacko: ..............Egads! What's your insurance like? 0:) 'Benji who has never been at fault in an accident' Been hit from behind once.

Lol.. What? I like my cars fast. 0:)

I have had two official car accidents. The first was my fault. I was at an intersection in Olathe, Kansas (a suburb of Kansas City), and I failed to yield for a van. :*) The other time I hit a deer late at night. :(

B) ..........Well you never know about the deer, I mean we know about a goat!! :rolleyes:

It had nothing to do with being gay either. :angry:

B) ..........I agree!! :P

In Eastern Canada, I would rather HIT a deer than...a f**king moose.

Hit a moose...a several feet tall animal weighing 1500 lbs... and both of you will be f**ked.

I got pulled over right in front of my house. Thank god my mother was doing the laundry in the basement or I would've been dead. I got no ticket though... Just a warning. The cop didn't even put it in my record, so I am clean.

I had...two accidents that aren't my fault. One time, I slid on a black ice and hit my left front wheel against the curb. Bent the frame and wheel. It was too expensive to fix. My lovely 1991 Buick Regal. I miss that car so much. :( And other one was getting hit from the behind by a lady. I had to stop at a yield sign because the traffic was coming up. She wasn't paying attention and give me a dent on the bumper. Mum wasn't pleased, but she didn't kill me. :P

My goodness! What a horrible case of discrimination! I'm so glad the court ruled in his favour!

My driving record is good. I've never been in an accident. I have on the other hand accrued quite a few tickets of various types. However, I maintain that I was not engaging in reckless or dangerous activity at all. I was simply not adhering to rules that I didn't consider applicable in the circumstance. Obviously I must be at least partially right since, as I said, I've never been involved in an accident of any kind.

Edited by AFriendlyFace

I have two tickets, one for doing an illegal u-turn on a street (a side street nonetheless) and parking in a handicapped spot (it wasnt marked clearly and I took pictures trying to fight it but still lost) :angry:

Other then that... I was pulled over for speeding twice (and got off both once because the cop knew me, the other because the cop ended up seeing me in my Movie theatre uniform and got some passes off of me 0:) lol)

When I had only been driving for about a week, maybe two, I hit a bum. Imagine the scraggliest, dirtiest lookin dude you you can, riding on a bicycle out in front of your car... then over the top of it. Now, if I'd been a bit more experienced, I would have known to slam on my breaks and swerve like mad... then maybe he would have hit me instead and saved my insurance company the $50,000 they paid him. How is it some bum in his mid forties early fifties never heard the saying "look both ways before you cross the street"