[dkstories] Dan, I hope you havne't given up on me or the project.

Hey Dan

I hope you haven't given up on me or the project. I just got back from a pitch fest in LA where I got to pitch the project to a total 20 producer, agents and networks. Now I just have to wait and see who bites. While mostly everyone love the project, got it, said they were going to review the synopsis and comic and asked for contact information it really is still very early. I have total confidence in it and want to be ready if they ask for more. Right now we have 10 episodes I would like to get to 20-22 outlined episodes. I am working on 2 more right now both are a kinda of a redemption type story we need some more bang. I am moving in a month back to LA, once there and have my feet on the ground I plan on trying to get as many face to face meeting and a few more pitch fests as I can.

Don't stop believing...

Alex

:worship:

• 6 months later...