[dkstories] Dreams of A Father

• Site Administrator

thanks for the chapter dan :worship:

Interesting that all the clones on the northern hemisphere are suffering some kind of plague, and in the same chapter we learn that Scott loss his wife and kids from a plague on his own planet. Both affecting the inhabitants within days.

In Scott's tale, medical help was delayed by a intervening Bishop that happened to work for Torrellini. The same Torrellini who was on Calos as well I'm guessing.

Looks like Dan is toying us with Garets sex drive amongst other things. We all are now questioning if Scott is bi, or curious, and then he throws in Liam. :D

Will be interesting to see what happens on this trade mission.

Good chapter. But it didn't happen much action-wise.

Even so there's some character development and the plague on Carlos. Where does it come from. That it's engineered is an almost sure fact.

Groundwork for oncoming chapters...

Thanks for the installment, Dan.

I find myself amazed at the character changes in Garret. It fits, considering the trauma he has suffered but still....

Also, he seems to be distancing himself from everyone he cared about. Did anyone else catch that line about having to keep the 05 clone sane? Like it was an annoying chore rather than like he enjoyed spending time with him? At the same time Garret is highly attracted to the new guy, who has no connection to his 'old' life and now we find out they share the loss of a wife? I expect to see some bonding there now, and perhaps Garret will even step over the line and cause some shipboard drama between captain and first mate?