Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SEVEN THOUSAND

• Site Administrator

Congratulations CJ!!!

Way to go Goat :great:

It has been great to read most of your 7000 posts and I'm looking forward to the next 7000!

Although maybe half have been misleading 0:) , all of them have been great :2thumbs:

Thanks for all that you have given us CJ.

Steve B)

• Site Moderator
Thanks, but I think the post counter is just broken: I'm quite certain that it's not reading right. 0:)

If that's the case, then leave it to the goat to break it. Nice going CJ.

Congrats CJ, only someone as inhuman as you could manage to post 7,000 times 0:)

It's nice knowing that your there providing feedback as much as possible, and I'm lookin forward to reading another 7,000 posts from you :)

Eric :P

Congrats CJ, only someone as inhuman as you could manage to post 7,000 times 0:)

It's nice knowing that your there providing feedback as much as possible, and I'm lookin forward to reading another 7,000 posts from you :)

Eric :P

B) .......Reaching the summit at 7,000 feet the goat is able to see an endless supply of cliffs.

Wow, 7k, Congrats CJ!!!! :worship::worship: :worship:

Now, I was going to roast a goat in your honor of reaching the level of deity like Roman Emperors before, but I seem to have lost him over a cliff, hehe. :P:P :P :D:D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..