[Krista] Standing in Shadows

Thank you Krista! Now to tease you about when I am going to read chapter eleven. :P

:P.. Sam.. better late than never! lol. Actually, I'm going to work on Acceptance of Fate 12 since I have it most of the way completed. Then I'll work a little on the Aftermath Anthology.. THEN I'll be back to SIS 12. :)

• Site Administrator

:P.. Sam.. better late than never! lol. Actually, I'm going to work on Acceptance of Fate 12 since I have it most of the way completed. Then I'll work a little on the Aftermath Anthology.. THEN I'll be back to SIS 12. :)

Are you not feeling well :P This is so unlike you :D

Anywho, great chapter Krista. I was a bit disappointed in Clinton's reaction when C'j was at the house. I don't know if I really trust Clinton yet or not :unsure:

Thanks for keeping us going :great:

• Like 2

Anywho, great chapter Krista. I was a bit disappointed in Clinton's reaction when C'j was at the house. I don't know if I really trust Clinton yet or not :unsure:

B)................... 'bout time, I was thinking my SSI would come in first! 0:) Nice Chapter, now can we just get CJ on a boat and accidentally drown him? (BTW, don't think I didn't notice the familiarity of the initials here) :lol: It is obvious Clinton is more then just trying to be friendly here out of guilt. I think soul mates are a-coming here! Nice chapter Krista!! 0:)

Lol. I am feeling just fine.. :P I've been reading a lot and for some reason that makes me want to write a little more.. Yeah, I wouldn't trust Clinton either. :ph34r:

B)................... 'bout time, I was thinking my SSI would come in first! 0:) Nice Chapter, now can we just get CJ on a boat and accidentally drown him? (BTW, don't think I didn't notice the familiarity of the initials here) :lol: It is obvious Clinton is more then just trying to be friendly here out of guilt. I think soul mates are a-coming here! Nice chapter Krista!! 0:)

Lmao Benji! Please have faith in me.. ;) I'm trying to be a good lil author this year.. 0:):lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
B)............ Wow, another chapter! :2thumbs: I wonder what Clinton is doing? My guess is he is gay as well. So Jenny figured out that Corey is gay, then it is a shoe-in Corey's mom knows also. The puppy will probably be a big issue at home, wonder how long it will take before his dad becomes attached to the puppy himself? :lol: Great chapter, Krista, keep them coming!!
  • 2 months later...

Posted Image ................Well Jenny left us with a bit of a cliffhanger, she was figured out her old boyfriend and then left him speechless. Now the point of the party is the the attention between Clinton and Corey, Clinton being the obvious closet case and Corey being the reluctant hidden one. I think in the next chapter (how many months will that be? ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/lmaosmiley.gif ) That Clinton and Corey will find themselves. That leaves us with Corey's dad, essentially he has been living his dreams through his son, and we know that is not going to happen. Enter Corey's mother who I'm going to guess has saved money for Corey's education in spite of his father's expectations of a secular football season with a scholarship. A mother knows, and I suspect she knew long in advance of this, as the saga starts to unravel the pretense that Corey fought is known to his family. His father cannot live out his dreams in another, and the realization has finally struck him.

Great (late) chapter Krista!!!!!!

Posted Image ................Well Jenny left us with a bit of a cliffhanger, she was figured out her old boyfriend and then left him speechless. Now the point of the party is the the attention between Clinton and Corey, Clinton being the obvious closet case and Corey being the reluctant hidden one. I think in the next chapter (how many months will that be? ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/lmaosmiley.gif ) That Clinton and Corey will find themselves. That leaves us with Corey's dad, essentially he has been living his dreams through his son, and we know that is not going to happen. Enter Corey's mother who I'm going to guess has saved money for Corey's education in spite of his father's expectations of a secular football season with a scholarship. A mother knows, and I suspect she knew long in advance of this, as the saga starts to unravel the pretense that Corey fought is known to his family. His father cannot live out his dreams in another, and the realization has finally struck him.

Great (late) chapter Krista!!!!!!

Lol good review Benji. Not much I can respond to though. ;)Posted Image Posted Image

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I see chapter 18 finally got off the press :P

I think it was great that both Clinton and Jenny wanted to cheer Corey up. For someone as perceptive as Jenny, it was kind of funny how it took her long enough to figure out the two guys are together :gikkle:

I wonder if they have a fag hag in their corner now :P

See you in May when the next chapter is out :D

• Like 1

I see chapter 18 finally got off the press :P

I think it was great that both Clinton and Jenny wanted to cheer Corey up. For someone as perceptive as Jenny, it was kind of funny how it took her long enough to figure out the two guys are together :gikkle:

I wonder if they have a fag hag in their corner now :P

See you in May when the next chapter is out :D

B) .............Off the press????  I thought she was carving it out in stone!! :whistle:

You two are cheeky.. :P Am I going to have to put you over my knee..? 

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd drop in to say chapter 19 was awesome... I've read it 3 times :)

Can't wait for more Standing in Shadows

Thanks! and Welcome back! :D 

Err.. I've had 5 pages written for this chapter.. seems like forever.. :( maybe I can get a free moment to work on it tonight or tomorrow..

• 1 month later...

B) ...................OMG!!  Krista lives!!!  Read it tomorrow just spotted it tonight and it is closing in on midnight, blame Mattie for keeping me up all night.

• Like 1

B) ...................OMG!!  Krista lives!!!  Read it tomorrow just spotted it tonight and it is closing in on midnight, blame Mattie for keeping me up all night.

I was actually wondering where you had scurried off to Benji.. :P 

B) ..................Well Krista the surprise here was that Corey's mother didn't seem to think that her son was gay and took him to Clinton's place, of course she didn't know that they were becoming an item. But still her reaction about him going to Jenny's place seem to dispel any reason in her mind that Corey might be gay. Clinton's response and actions were at least predictable in the encounter and Corey's response was likewise.

Now to get to Corey's dad, I see him as a disgruntled old man trying to re-live his life through his son in his glory days at high school. That is why he pushes his son so hard because he didn't make it there. His frustration grows everyday as he sees his goal being destroyed, he doesn't see or realize that if you kick a young dog enough the dog will not respond to you. It will just make it fearful and resentful of you.

I wonder what Corey's mom has in store for him? I suppose I should mark my calendar for December to see what it is, LOL!

CJ will remain to be a problem, but for how long I wonder?

Thanks for the chapter!

Benji

• Like 2

B) ..................Well Krista the surprise here was that Corey's mother didn't seem to think that her son was gay and took him to Clinton's place, of course she didn't know that they were becoming an item. But still her reaction about him going to Jenny's place seem to dispel any reason in her mind that Corey might be gay. Clinton's response and actions were at least predictable in the encounter and Corey's response was likewise.

Now to get to Corey's dad, I see him as a disgruntled old man trying to re-live his life through his son in his glory days at high school. That is why he pushes his son so hard because he didn't make it there. His frustration grows everyday as he sees his goal being destroyed, he doesn't see or realize that if you kick a young dog enough the dog will not respond to you. It will just make it fearful and resentful of you.

I wonder what Corey's mom has in store for him? I suppose I should mark my calendar for December to see what it is, LOL!

CJ will remain to be a problem, but for how long I wonder?

Thanks for the chapter!

Benji

Lol.. you circle December, Benji! ;) Maybe it will be my Christmas present to you. :) 

And don't think for one minute that you're not too old for me to put over my knee.

As for the above comments:

CJ will likely not go away.. ;) we'll see what he does/finds out about the entire situation he comes back from Vacation to. And if even Clinton has the nerve to say/do anything in the first place.

I think y'all will like what punishment Corey's Momma dished out on big bad Poppa. :D

As for the rest of it, I think you'll be surprised towards the end.. of course - we may not even be half-way through with this story yet. :P

Lol.. you circle December, Benji! ;) Maybe it will be my Christmas present to you. :)

And don't think for one minute that you're not too old for me to put over my knee.

As for the above comments:

CJ will likely not go away.. ;) we'll see what he does/finds out about the entire situation he comes back from Vacation to. And if even Clinton has the nerve to say/do anything in the first place.

I think y'all will like what punishment Corey's Momma dished out on big bad Poppa. :D

As for the rest of it, I think you'll be surprised towards the end.. of course - we may not even be half-way through with this story yet. :P

B) ..............Half-way through??  Just how long do you think I going to live til??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...