[Krista] Standing in Shadows

Just noticed though- “Hello, you’ve reached Wells’ Convenience store and garage,”

For some reason I thought it was a bakery?

EDIT: I just looked back n there was nothing about a bakery. I have no idea why I was so sure it was a bakery....

Edited by writeincode

Just found the story and I am really glad as i get to read 7 chapters straight. I really liked it's simplicity. I mean not a lot has happened and yet I have hung on every chapter. I really enjoyed it. It's a lesson that not every story has to be a rollercoaster to be gripping.

Just found the story and I am really glad as i get to read 7 chapters straight. I really liked it's simplicity. I mean not a lot has happened and yet I have hung on every chapter. I really enjoyed it. It's a lesson that not every story has to be a rollercoaster to be gripping.

Hey! Thanks for reading. :) I do typically write every day life/living type of stories that don't have that many twists, just a few here and there. You're also right that the first seven chapters aren't all that eventful, but the next few will... 0:)

• 5 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Hey! Thanks for reading. Posted Image I do typically write every day life/living type of stories that don't have that many twists, just a few here and there. You're also right that the first seven chapters aren't all that eventful, but the next few will... Posted Image

The next few??? Posted ImagePosted Image

Unfortunately I was incapacitated when you posted this latest chapter of SiS, and damn, that was a good one. Posted Image

I'm glad that both Greg and Corey have finally kissed. I respect Greg for stopping it at that, even when I assume Corey would have been willing to have gone farther.

Now Krista...

You know the erectile dysfunction commercials on TV that state if you have an erection for more than four hours contact a doctor?

I imagine Corey has been sporting wood in a tent going on for over six months now, so give the poor boy some relief or he'll be dead before you know it Posted Image

Edited by wildone

The next few??? Posted ImagePosted Image

Unfortunately I was incapacitated when you posted this latest chapter of SiS, and damn, that was a good one. Posted Image

I'm glad that both Greg and Corey have finally kissed. I respect Greg for stopping it at that, even when I assume Corey would have been willing to have gone farther.

Now Krista...

You know the erectile dysfunction commercials on TV that state if you have an erection for more than four hours contact a doctor?

I imagine Corey has been sporting wood in a tent going on for over six months now, so give the poor boy some relief or he'll be dead before you know it Posted Image

Lmao.. shew the poor boy. :P SiS is on hold until AYC is completed though, so he'll have to hold off a little longer... or a lot longer.. :(

• Site Administrator

Lmao.. shew the poor boy. Posted Image SiS is on hold until AYC is completed though, so he'll have to hold off a little longer... or a lot longer.. Posted Image

Well, just saw this on the newswire:

December 21, 2009

In a not suprising announcement, it turns out that Corey died of DSB (deadly semen buildup) in a tent that he was left in for over six months.

Doctors tried to revive him, but it turns out his case of blue balls was just to severe to bring him back to life.

Arrangements are being made to have him buried, but even the mortician is unsure how to relieve the swollen groin area for presenting the body at an open casket funeral.

Police are on the lookout for his handler, Krista, who seems to be laying low in an attempt to deflect blame for Corey's untimely death. Anyone who see's her should not approach as she is believed to be armed with a wicked pen which she could unleash at anytime.

Edited by wildone

Well, just saw this on the newswire:

December 21, 2009

In a not suprising announcement, it turns out that Corey died of DSB (deadly semen buildup) in a tent that he was left in for over six months.

Doctors tried to revive him, but it turns out his case of blue balls was just to severe to bring him back to life.

Arrangements are being made to have him buried, but even the mortician is unsure how to relieve the swollen groin area for presenting the body at an open casket funeral.

Police are on the lookout for his handler, Krista, who seems to be laying low in an attempt to deflect blame for Corey's untimely death. Anyone who see's her should not approach as she is believed to be armed with a wicked pen which she could unleash at anytime.

Damn right, I'm dangerous - rawr. :devil:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oops.. just realized I forgot to post Chapter 7 of this story from the transition to G.A Stories, but it's up now.. lol. Maybe some of the reviews will make sense now..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

A little (over 6 foot) birdie landed on my shoulder and told me you are continuing on with this story pretty quick. :D

Any truth to it?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Shut up, you. :P Come babysit and I can write. :P

Why, what is your husband for 0:)

• 4 weeks later...

Surprise! I posted a new chapter. :P I'm too lazy to link it, so just click on the signature. ;)

B)............. Imagine my surprise to see a new chapter!! 0:) been awhile and I had to re-read the last chapter to get caught up. So what are Clinton's intentions here? Obviously Greg is out of his life as he stated at his door. This is a new wrinkle you have thrown us Krista, totally out of the blue. Riley has an asshole of a father, and a quick stupid romance with an older student that was just lust, as Greg will not he is gay and will marry as Riley predicts. So Clinton is somewhat out of the blue here, a follower of asshole CJ (by the way, I wondered how you came up with that name 0:))

So the question is, will that boat get rocking???

Nice chapter Krista!

Benji