Ok I'm officially confused. What's the mean trick Trent played? Was it when he pretended to drown? So that he could kiss him? I thought that was just a dream that Roger had just woke him from. Maybe I'm just confused because I spent most of the night reading the story and being tired it hasn't processed in my head properly.

First 8 chapters were great. I hope you continue to write this story.

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case anyone was wondering, which I doubt since I've been MIA for so long... I have unpublished all of the chapters of "Last Goodbye" and I am currently re-editing and fixing some minor stuff that has been bothering me as I re-read these chapters and re-familiarize myself with this story.  I've already spent the entire afternoon / evening writing the next chapter and will slowly begin to re-release the chapters already written on a new discussion board to keep things new and fresh. However I won't start re-publishing anything until I get at least 2-3 new chapters written so that there isn't another long hiatus from me. So with that being said, if you've never read this story before I can't wait to share it with you, and if you're an old soul who's been dying for me to publish a new chapter, your wish will very soon come true. 

Meek!