Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Man In Motion

OK, no personal research, only online. Saw some interesting pictures though. No way I would let someone do that to me.

EEWWWWWW!!!!! Out of curiosity I took a peek and ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY no way I would even considered letting anyone do that crap to me!! :lmao:OUCH!!! :lmao:

I could never do that, either. Eww.

Man, the self-destrucitive really is alive and well in the Hayes family, isn't it? So far it seems like Frank's the only one is his entire family who seems okay. It hit Billy, and he didn't even grow up with the Hayes!

Edited by methodwriter85

Maybe Brad just needs to fist Robbie with love, to help him overcome the effects of Neil. :P

I really feel for Brad, I had a very similar experience with someone, and though we are still friends, by the time he came around it was too late. Worse yet, he got infected with HIV by one of the guys. Hopefully Robbie will come around.

Liam

OK, no personal research, only online. Saw some interesting pictures though. No way I would let someone do that to me.

I saw a video once. I didn't even finish watching. I thought it was weird. I was being facetious with the above statement, so don't read into it too much. :boy:

Maybe Brad just needs to fist Robbie with love, to help him overcome the effects of Neil. :P

I really feel for Brad, I had a very similar experience with someone, and though we are still friends, by the time he came around it was too late. Worse yet, he got infected with HIV by one of the guys. Hopefully Robbie will come around.

Liam

Liam, I am so sorry to hear about your firend, it is so sad to hear about those who we love being affected in that manner. Still, people don't take the necessary precautions even though wearing a condom is no guaranteed that you won't become infected, only abstenance will. I also agree with you in the matter of Brad fisting Robbie with love and perhaps diminish the times this is done to him until his brain doesn't ask for it anylonger (as in reverse psychology). As much as I would love for Robbie and Brad to stay together Max looks to have his head well established over his shoulders and a good match for Brad. I know I'll cry like an idiot if they break up though! :(

Mark I just want to say I love you with all of my heart :wub: haha. I am literally fighting back tears from reading Chapter 8 of Man in Motion. I can go to sleep peacefully and happy and not feel this need to know if Robbie and Brad are going to be ok. I know more bumps are going to happen on the road in the future, I even think that Brad and Robbie will run in to Neil again and very much like Jake have to help him even despite all of their anger towards him. I am so grateful for your story.

As to the fisting it is clear from this chapter that you really are meticulous about your research. I have never tried fisting, and still do not have a desire too but this gave me an entirely new perspective into that kink that I have never seen or thought about.

I just again want to thank you for all the love and care you put into this story and your characters. You are doing a fantastic job and I applaud you. I would even buy these books in a store if they would sell them that outside of Adult Stores that is.

:worship::worship: Mark Arbour :worship::worship:

Really enjoyed that chapter, but I can understand Mark not doing personal research on the subject matter. lol.

As I said before I didn't guess the fisting part, but the domination I had pegged, 1 outta 2 ain't bad.

So glad Brad & Robbie are still together, I thought Mark wrote that part particulary well, leaving us all guessing til the last minute.

I do wonder if that's the last we'll see of Neil? I seriously doubt it, but I find it really hard to love to hate him, he has no endearing qualities at all. Perhaps JP will have him knocked off!

That was a good chapter. Ugh... I am ready for Neil to be knocked off. He's such bitch. I hate him! At least Robbie sees him for what he is now though.

I was just wondering what was all the drama around Robbie not being there next morning and at first I thought he went to search for Neil and to "finish" his problem as we are talking about knocking him off... But that's rather JP thing though.

Hey, Mark! I loved the ending for Ch. 8! I thought you were going to keep us in the dark, but that was sweet of you not to.

Glad you liked 8! I hear you. I knew those two had to go out close to each other.

Mark, just read chapter 8, and I think you've outdone yourself, again.

I'm not much for kink, but having suspected that fisting was, indeed, the most likely kink you were exploring, I was prepared, so to speak.

Suspecting and reading reading -- and therefore imagining it mentally -- are two different things, though. I did cringe as I read your rather graphic description of it, but the ending of the act itself, and its aftermath, was very sweet and romantic. So, I figure, anything that could make me cringe and yet aroused at the same time, and then make me go 'aww,' afterwards, has to be worth complimenting, at least.

Hence, kudos.

The ending of this chapter is certainly one of the most satisfying you've ever written, and I'm very curious as to what you would throw into the story, next. In MotM, you've given us one of the most satisfying, heartbreaking and also uplifting tale of 'coming of age,' and learning of oneself, which is very new with your stories.

Your prior characters (JP and Stefan) went through events and 'stuff' through their lives, and your wrote them well, but they were already fully formed persons, by the time the stories begun, and they were mostly about characters handling what life throws at them. With Brad and Robbie in MotM, you've crafted a masterpiece tale about growing up and understanding oneself, and each other.

If I were allowed to opine, you've found yourself a great niche, in this, an area that I think is very difficult to write.

Hopefully, when this story is over, you'll consider writing another coming-of-age tale. And so, it seems, Dom Luka isn't the only master of writing coming-of-age tales on GA. Bows and gratitude to you, both. Can't wait to read more. :D

You haave me know, since i started reading your stories since a month ago, i cannot let it go. Now with Man in Motion, I come everyday home and see if you have posted anything new, I cannot get enought of it.

I love every story you have done so far, can't pick a favourite yet but keep them coming, I love them.

Great writing! :D

Can't wait to read more of Man in Motion, have to see how the B&R relationship goes.

Seeing that chapter 8 didn't end with, "....and they lived happily ever after." I'm trying to figure out what's in store for Brad and Robbie. Grad school for sure - maybe they'll stay in town - we'll see more of Jack that way. :wub:

I'm not going to breathe until Robbie gets tested. :( That's really on my mind.

I'm ready for chapter 9. :2thumbs:

Seeing that chapter 8 didn't end with, "....and they lived happily ever after." I'm trying to figure out what's in store for Brad and Robbie. Grad school for sure - maybe they'll stay in town - we'll see more of Jack that way. :wub:

I'm not going to breathe until Robbie gets tested. :( That's really on my mind.

I'm ready for chapter 9. :2thumbs:

Chapter 9 should be up shortly.

I just finished reading Chapter 9 and again I am truly impressed but in reading this chapter, I have looked at what I see is the beginning of the end of Brad and Robbie. I do not know why it is, but I read this chapter and all I can think is about Jeff and how important the drugs were to him. The fisting is the same thing, and its not making Brad happy. He is pretending just like JP did, unless somehow the therapy works better for Robbie then it did for Jeff, I think we are seeing a beautiful relationship fall apart.

I see Max and Brad together but I do not think that is how it should go. I want Robbie to get better and for him and Brad to be happy but I just can not see it in their future. It is still cloudy but I think that like Jeff, Robbie is going to become too addicted to the feeling that Brad is giving him and if Brad stops or becomes frustrated with it, he will go out seeking this feeling from others.

I do not like this, and I am solidified in my hatred for Jake now, but I am so terribly worried about Robbie and Brad and I just fear it won't work out this time :( I hate this turn but I still want to read on.

Yeah, that may be, but Robbie liked the other thing Brad did better. I'm really not so sure that the end for our two guys is coming up. Robbie is gonna go for therapy, maybe that will help him sort things out in his head, & the two of them seem to be more in love than they ever were.

I guess we'll have ta wait & see.

Yeah, that may be, but Robbie liked the other thing Brad did better. I'm really not so sure that the end for our two guys is coming up. Robbie is gonna go for therapy, maybe that will help him sort things out in his head, & the two of them seem to be more in love than they ever were.

I really hope you are right Sir Galahad. I really like the two of them together. Gives me hope that in the future I will find something similar B)

well I don't see that fisting thing the same as the drug addiction... it's just how Robbie also enjoys having sex - and he doesn't need it every time, it's just a form of relaxing, they would do it from time to time. If they are meant to be together they should learn more about mutual understanding as well as safety and cleanliness. I didn't know anything about fisting but I read some articles and it doesn't have to be kinky if you stay clean inside. Because I think what is bothering Brad is that it's gross when he pulls out his fist from Robbie. So if Robbie likes it and Brad doesn't mind to do it, they should find a way to make it pleasurable for both of them - primarily to find out the basic rules about hygiene in this. So I don't see fisting as something a shrink has to deal with, that's the abuse (or sexual abuse) Robbie went through. But this being solved doesn't mean Robbie stopps liking fisting...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..