Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Man In Motion

I really admired the blunt honesty that Brad expressed to Robbie around the upcoming therapy sessions. I believe Robbie needs that kind of clarity if he's going to get well. His willingness to accept Brad's help is encouraging. He can't do it on his own.

Brad continues to amaze me, his reaction to Bitty most of all. I know that Brad will keep his word around being there for Darius. I sense he wants to give back for the help he got from Steph and JP. Mind you, that's one hell of a commitment for a young man his age. He may well have to "be there" a lot sooner than he thinks.

Excellent chapter, Mark. :worship::worship:

Now Tiger, Every 80's story needs a crack whore. :D

This story has taken a nice turn. Robbie appears to be getting his act together, and even the fact that Brad and Bitty have reconciled (I'm not sure if that's the right word since they never were close to reconcile) shows that Brad is maturing and even Bitty is recognizing her errors. Let's see if she can beat the crack thing. I did find her comments about the guys f**king all the time, etc, etc. She never lived with Brad when he was growing up and came out, etc, etc. How would she know what they did? She was never around to see it, and I doubt very much that anybody else told her since nobody had a close enough relationship with her.

But that's besides the point. Its a great story and I'm really enjoying it.

Terry

Just finished 10. How very sad, but expected considering their past. :( But I'm not gonna lose hope, my boss has had HIV since about 86, and he's still doing pretty good, so who knows. (can you tell I am trying not to spoil, lol)

Still, it was another good chapter, and I can't wait for more.

Liam

Mark,

Your writing is fantastic and improves with each story. There is a downside. Since reading your stories I find I am much more selective when reading erotic stories online. Your's is the standard by which others are judged.

Bryan

Ack! How can you kill off Roger and have JP positive. I cried as I read it. :(

OH MY GOD! So much emotion! Ufff... I need to relieve it somewhere. VERY STRONG chapter, sad, but also full of hope, and definitely preventing the story to stagnate. Yeah and I loved that Biance - Jack joking! :-D

This story has taken a nice turn. Robbie appears to be getting his act together, and even the fact that Brad and Bitty have reconciled (I'm not sure if that's the right word since they never were close to reconcile) shows that Brad is maturing and even Bitty is recognizing her errors. Let's see if she can beat the crack thing. I did find her comments about the guys f**king all the time, etc, etc. She never lived with Brad when he was growing up and came out, etc, etc. How would she know what they did? She was never around to see it, and I doubt very much that anybody else told her since nobody had a close enough relationship with her.

But that's besides the point. Its a great story and I'm really enjoying it.

Terry

Bitty may not know about Brad and Robbie and their particular sexual habits, but she knows men. :P

Last time I checked, most men in their early 20's are pretty into sex.

OH MY GOD! So much emotion! Ufff... I need to relieve it somewhere. VERY STRONG chapter, sad, but also full of hope, and definitely preventing the story to stagnate. Yeah and I loved that Biance - Jack joking! :-D

one more thing... NOW it really turns out how happy years were the 70s and the Land Whore story gets into the right light for me as I've never lived in that period

I'm getting spoiled again. I love it. :D

Chapter 10 was just superb! :worship::worship:

Robbie's negative.....so far anyway...phew. All that waiting around for test results, that alone would have killed me. :(

I'm really sad for JP, losing Roger like that and, of course, testing positive himself. Talk about being a survivor, though. This is going to be tough on everyone. Stef's becoming a basket case. It was a difficult time. I'm wondering if JP will tell his mother?

Robbie's really coming around. I'm happy about that. I'm looking forward to the semester in Paris.

I'm just wondering how JP and Roger got it. I thought they only ever slept with Stefan and probably Greg. Was Roger still frequenting the bathhouses?

It was my suspicion, too. I surmise that Roger never got tested, until he ended up in the hospital...so neither he nor JP knew.

If Stefan turns out to survive and not become infected, I would consider it an extremely fortunate stroke of luck... I hope that Robbie's test in Oct. comes back negative, too, after all they've been through, Brad and Robbie do deserve that "happily ever after".

All this discussion of Robbie's like of fisting...now that those chapters are over and done with...when someone surrenders their control in allowing an act of power over themselves by someone else because of a lack of self-confidence, that is different than allowing that same act because of love and trust in the person performing that act.

Fisting, while an odd practice to some...does have it's very pleasurable moments... B) just trust me on this, done it once on the receiving end...but should always be entered into with an understanding of limits...Robbie likes it for direct prostate stimulation--he's hooked on the actual act and pleasure of orgasm--but he doesn't necessarily like or enjoy having whole hands "up there"...although he enjoys Brad's cock and three fingers... This is the simplest explanation...it's difficult to actually explain all the concepts invovled, since there's not only sex involved, but an element of kink and control, but not necessarily without trust and true love. Those who fist regularly have a much more complex, loving relationship than those of us with "regular" gay-sex and love relationships, and not being in a relationship where fisting occurs with any normalcy, am not prepared to explain it further. Can anyone else elaborate better?

Knowing David/Mouse's lifestyle habits, I'm now worried about him as well...he started out in the story so sweet....and now seems really messed up...

JP's in for a rough time...though...the early drug cocktails were enough to make people very ill in their own right...'cause they didn't have the optimum effective dosages narrowed down until the later '80s, and were basically overdosing people on the stuff...

Hopefully, David/Mouse will come back to go (wherever that may lead) with "The Boys" and get his act cleaned up (thought I was gonna say "straightened out" didn't you?--GFB!). Maybe Jake will bring Darius out to California, and hook up with Mouse to get everyone back together again.

It was my suspicion, too. I surmise that Roger never got tested, until he ended up in the hospital...so neither he nor JP knew.

If Stefan turns out to survive and not become infected, I would consider it an extremely fortunate stroke of luck... I hope that Robbie's test in Oct. comes back negative, too, after all they've been through, Brad and Robbie do deserve that "happily ever after".

All this discussion of Robbie's like of fisting...now that those chapters are over and done with...when someone surrenders their control in allowing an act of power over themselves by someone else because of a lack of self-confidence, that is different than allowing that same act because of love and trust in the person performing that act.

Fisting, while an odd practice to some...does have it's very pleasurable moments... B) just trust me on this, done it once on the receiving end...but should always be entered into with an understanding of limits...Robbie likes it for direct prostate stimulation--he's hooked on the actual act and pleasure of orgasm--but he doesn't necessarily like or enjoy having whole hands "up there"...although he enjoys Brad's cock and three fingers... This is the simplest explanation...it's difficult to actually explain all the concepts invovled, since there's not only sex involved, but an element of kink and control, but not necessarily without trust and true love. Those who fist regularly have a much more complex, loving relationship than those of us with "regular" gay-sex and love relationships, and not being in a relationship where fisting occurs with any normalcy, am not prepared to explain it further. Can anyone else elaborate better?

Knowing David/Mouse's lifestyle habits, I'm now worried about him as well...he started out in the story so sweet....and now seems really messed up...

JP's in for a rough time...though...the early drug cocktails were enough to make people very ill in their own right...'cause they didn't have the optimum effective dosages narrowed down until the later '80s, and were basically overdosing people on the stuff...

Hopefully, David/Mouse will come back to go (wherever that may lead) with "The Boys" and get his act cleaned up (thought I was gonna say "straightened out" didn't you?--GFB!). Maybe Jake will bring Darius out to California, and hook up with Mouse to get everyone back together again.

I should have gone to you when I did my fisting research. I'm curious, can you flush out the description? I'm trying to understand what the attraction is beyond the ultimate physical trust and prostate stimulation.

I'm just wondering how JP and Roger got it. I thought they only ever slept with Stefan and probably Greg. Was Roger still frequenting the bathhouses?

well I have another question concerning chapter 10... When JP makes Brad & others to promise not to tell anyone, why the others in the family, for the God's sake, don't ask JP about the results of his tests? They must have known why Roger died, they must have known about JP's tests and they don't ask about the results? I read about Tonto inquiring but I thought they were smart enough to corner JP and ask him directly.

A few thoughts on your recent posts. First of all, thanks for posting. It is so much more fun and motivating when people talk about what you write.

Remember that the gestation period (I'm sure there's a better term for it) for HIV can be long. So the premise is that Roger got it before he and JP were an exclusive couple. Keep in mind that testing with ELISA had just come out in 1985, and the way the story was written, Stefan, Greg, and Brad would have been among the first to get one.

When JP makes Brad & others to promise not to tell anyone, why the others in the family, for the God's sake, don't ask JP about the results of his tests? They must have known why Roger died, they must have known about JP's tests and they don't ask about the results? I read about Tonto inquiring but I thought they were smart enough to corner JP and ask him directly.

JP is a very closed person. I don't think his family members would just run up to him and pressure him about his test results under normal circumstances, much less when he is in the middle of dealing with Roger's death. He is an analytical person. He wants time to process information and make a concerted, rational decision. That's why he makes Brad, Stef, and Robbie keep their mouths shut. Only as you can see with Claire, they're smarter than that, and they can put two and two together.

Hmmm To bad really JP got it, really liked him. I just don't know, currious to where the story is going, the fisting never really effected me because the way you write is not the brutalish that i've read before (VLista). You still have me hooked tho, but i'd rather see max get involved somehow, robbie and brad together forever but i duno....i'm excited for more twists in there relationship and how the family will stay to gether....Frankly i think i should own Escatorial(Spelling) hehe! Love that house from what's described, although 20 years isn't that long to be in the family...if i remember corectly.

Ah well good story!! :D Can't wait for more.

Chapter 11 was fantastic. :worship::worship:

Really incredible dialogue, Mark. JP was at his best at dinner. I couldn't believe Jach did what he did. It was perfect. :wub:

Jack's line to Brad after another one of Brad's "offers" was just too funny. :lmao: Jack sure caught Brad off guard with the best man thing. I loved that scene.

JP and Mouse - they get my vote. :2thumbs:

I have to agree with Conner and Sir_Galahad the Mouse and JP coupling came out of no where for me but I am so glad they are together. It has been hard to read all of the other stories and see JP always seem to be so unlucky in love and I am very glad to see that JP wont be lonely in his life just because of his HIV. It does scare me though knowing still today that people who are HIV positive are requested to wear condoms because two partners may have different strains of the virus. I do hope that JP and Mouse are happy.

I am glad that Robbie working through his problems, he is so disappointed about not being able to fist but I think overtime he will realize that it is not necessary for him to feel the love from Brad and the vulnerability. I do still hope that those two end up together as a couple forever but not sure if that will happen. Scares me and lord knows I will cry like a baby who is getting a shot or spanked if they break up but I do hope that they stay together.

I should have gone to you when I did my fisting research. I'm curious, can you flush out the description? I'm trying to understand what the attraction is beyond the ultimate physical trust and prostate stimulation.

I was sorry to read about David/Mouse in Ch. 11...what a bombshell for him to drop in the middle of JP's announcement! I thought that being the bullied, abused kid, that was rescued way back in later Be Rad! chapters, that he might have also made it through all this crap to end up happy for a change.

Mark, I did ask others to pick up where there might have been holes in the description, but...sometimes the takers don't crawl out of the woodwork so fast...

Well...when fisting is "kink" it's usually being associated with the Dominant/Submissive or S&M sex practices :ph34r: , and the debasement, discipline and control :blink: , that it's usually associated with...

I don't even pretend to know what Robbie's issue was with needing to have someone as worthless as Neil :angry: taking control of him, I thought Robbie was better than that B) . Maybe his issue was that, being separated from Brad, he thought that Brad :wub: had fallen out of love with him and he was trying to find someone to fill that role, but couldn't.

Some fisting is done for that prostate stimulation...without control issues, and where the two partners are really in love with each other and really are partners (or married, for those of us lucky enough) and don't have any worries about breaking up to think about--this is where fisting is done with full, true, unspoken trust--to completely pleasure the other partner, and then it's not about "kink"....it's about love...and THAT is a wonderful experience that should be experienced :wub: .

It's been a long time since I was, the guy was one I had met at a bar--he was one of the bartenders, and cute--and I ended up closing the place that night since my grandmother, who I was living with, was on a cross-country trip for 3 months...I just was ready to leave, 'cause I know they just want to clean and go home, when he walked up to me and asked me to stay and then go back to his place with him...so I stayed through their closing cleanup...flourescent lights all of a sudden after nightclub lighting hurts the eyes...we went to his place, we had a good time...then he started by fingering me...eventually working up to three, then four...then he started twisting his fingers to different angles...and before I knew it, he was in...Wow! Good thing I had a size fetish at the time...I was used to larger sizes, or many fingers. I was glad I emptied at the bar. Then he started stroking my prostate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must've floated for hours--he was really good at this!!!!!

Any guy who's gay should try it if they've ever bottomed, maybe even if they haven't--total tops should know how to do this, although I don't think there's any such thing...how would they know they're a total top if they've never tried anything associated with being a bottom? Done right, fisting is something that shouldn't be missed in the gay "maturity" process...imagine fisting as though someone, no matter what length dick, regardless of their thrusting, was constantly massaging your prostate...and not just as their head or shaft passed by...fingers are much more manipulative, and gentle, than a cock head!

Hmmm To bad really JP got it, really liked him. I just don't know, currious to where the story is going, the fisting never really effected me because the way you write is not the brutalish that i've read before (VLista). You still have me hooked tho, but i'd rather see max get involved somehow, robbie and brad together forever but i duno....i'm excited for more twists in there relationship and how the family will stay to gether....Frankly i think i should own Escatorial(Spelling) hehe! Love that house from what's described, although 20 years isn't that long to be in the family...if i remember corectly.

Ah well good story!! :D Can't wait for more.

Mark M, I agree, MA's writing isn't near a brutal in descriptives as VLista's...but VLista's is also very real...the real horrors of child abuse are not to be discounted. His story Shane was the first I read here that had me in tears...I was belted by my stepfather (only the first one), but through Vlista's story, realized it for what it was...abuse from an uncaring person.

Edited by kjames

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..