Glee

ashessnow

So back in november I filmed a few scenes for a pilot. I was just a performer, and only in like 2 scenes, but it was fun. So now the pilot of the series, Glee, is finally premiering Tuesday, May 19th after the American Idol finale.

From the FOX website:

From Ryan Murphy, the creator of "Nip/Tuck" and "Popular," comes GLEE, a one-hour musical comedy that follows an optimistic high school teacher as he tries to transform the Glee Club and inspire a group of ragtag performers to make it to the biggest competition of all: Nationals. Will Schuester, a young optimistic teacher, has offered to take on the Herculean task of restoring McKinley's Glee Club to its former glory. Everyone around him thinks he's nuts. He's out to prove them all wrong.

Now glee club is something I was actually involved in in high school, though it was called something different (show choir) and I got to do the pilot because of it. So Ill watch. And cause I performed in it and got major paid. So yeah. Watch it.

And Im betting that even though I danced and sung for like, 9 hours filming one f**king scene, I totally wont be seen. But theres a second of my group wearing orange at around the :39-:40 second mark.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ea2pMx1lYw

• Like 1

You can watch it on hulu for European folks.

I like musical numbers; they don't have enough musical on TV other than American Idol.

haha love the ending "You think this is hard i've been living with hepatitus and that's HARD!"

So pumped for both The American idol Finale and Glee but i might end up missing it cuz of Work :( Cattching the late show for sure!

• Site Administrator

I've got my DVR set. I've been seeing the commercials for it and I'll at least give it a go. (that stud singing in the shower might have sold me though.)

It was a pretty good first episode... had some dull parts in the middle, but the sneak peek for the upcoming episodes looked interesting. :)

It was a pretty good first episode... had some dull parts in the middle, but the sneak peek for the upcoming episodes looked interesting. :)

Yea I agree with it, hopefully they'll get better with more episodes.

I really liked it. I love the over-intense girl. I felt some second hand embarrassment when she sang for the first time with the male lead when they were all lined up. And his facial expression... Looking all scared. She's hilarious and awesome.

I'll definitely continue watching. The long wait for the next episode is kinda annoying though.

I enjoyed this show. As a former show choir kid, i find it pretty clever.

And the lead singer girl was the original Wendla in Spring Awakening, which totally geeked me out. Yay obscure musical theatre references.

I'll be watching the show in the fall for sure.

• 4 months later...

Ok well I watched Glee last night.

No one was in chat to talk to about it. I was totally bummed out. Usually there are.

It was a good episode. Loved the coming out scene and the dancing football players.

Sighs. Six more days. Talk to me.

It was awesome. The coach woman...sue? What a legend.

She also plays the character of Reid's mentally ill mother in the TV show Criminal Minds. She is such a legend and an amazing actress.

there are some really awesome actors and actresses on the show. and many of them really can sing and dance! (even the football players!) although I must admit I do not like the cheerleading coach -- what a bitch! but I guess she's just written that way.