Love IS WONDERFUL - I LOVE DREW!

OMG, OMG, OMG

Ok Im Worse than a School Girl but i am so in love and ineed to shout it from the Rafters.

Drew Told me today just a bit ago that he want to spend the rest of our lives together and im mean im like just, WOW WOW WOW!!! Im Exctatic and Want to cry all at once and I just so Happy.

God Im in LOVE!!!

:wub::wub::wub: OMG - Drew came over last night, We Made Love again for only the 2nd time, and then he held me all night, My god it felt so right. Like all was right in the world and I never felt more at peace.

We have talked about him moving in when his lease is up next month.

Im so excited but a little scared, We both 28 have been best freinds, since the 4th grade went to the same university and everything we have even lived togeter before a few times as roomates but, This is the first time were going to be lovers and I am as excited as hell but still a little scared.

EEeee! Wish Us Luck. :wub::wub:

OMG, OMG, OMG

Ok Im Worse than a School Girl but i am so in love and ineed to shout it from the Rafters.

Drew Told me today just a bit ago that he want to spend the rest of our lives together and im mean im like just, WOW WOW WOW!!! Im Exctatic and Want to cry all at once and I just so Happy.

God Im in LOVE!!!

:D .....A very merry good luck to you both!!

Um

Hey Guys, I'm Nick's man, Andrew. Everyone just calls me drew. Just thought I would drop in and see where my crazy guy spends his time. I'm not going to be on much, mostly this is Nick's thing. But I'll look in and I will have to check out some of the stories Nick just can't shut up about to see what there all about.

And, thanks to those of you who were there for him, when I was being stupid. I know I really hurt him for a while, I'm just so lucky to have him.

Um

Hey Guys, I'm Nick's man, Andrew. Everyone just calls me drew. Just thought I would drop in and see where my crazy guy spends his time. I'm not going to be on much, mostly this is Nick's thing. But I'll look in and I will have to check out some of the stories Nick just can't shut up about to see what there all about.

And, thanks to those of you who were there for him, when I was being stupid. I know I really hurt him for a while, I'm just so lucky to have him.

I think they call that "finding yourself." All's well that ends well. I'm glad you guys finally discovered each other.

I think they call that "finding yourself." All's well that ends well. I'm glad you guys finally discovered each other.

And eh, I guess with this, my cold, cynical heart melted just a little bit.

Mark...I'm so swept up with emotions....I think we should retire to your office for some counsel.

• Site Administrator
Um

Welcome, Drew! Wishing you and Nick all the best for the future :)

Um

Welcome, Drew! :D

I'm glad everything worked out :)

-Kevin