Who is playing Sims 3?

Myr

I played Sims 2 for a long while... then when playing with the sims got boring (kept doing the same shit over and over, and each neighborhood was saturated with gay men LOL) I started building mansions, and that was it. Never had anyone move in, just built them. I tried reproducing Croft Manor from the Tomb Raider movies.

it usually does work nice though :)

and as I type that I get a Crash to desktop..... luckally it saved just before the crash.... so I lost nothing....

btw, discriminating much? all long haired guys in the standard town are "chubby" or even fat..... only one isn't and he is married....

Not only are same-sex marriages possible, but so is resurrection! I killed a sim and then ended up resurrecting her. Oh, and Trebs thinks it is wrong of me to get my gay boys to get a woman pregnant and as soon as the kid is born, killing the woman. It's even better when the woman has fertility and has triplets.

Not only are same-sex marriages possible, but so is resurrection! I killed a sim and then ended up resurrecting her. Oh, and Trebs thinks it is wrong of me to get my gay boys to get a woman pregnant and as soon as the kid is born, killing the woman. It's even better when the woman has fertility and has triplets.

Lol... goodness me, I'm so buying this game.

in holland it comes out the 4th, but america the 2nd of june, so where are you from?

I take it that you were asking me that. I'm from Wales in the UK, almost all of our games are released on a friday.

So I've been playing pretty much non stop till today, since friday afternoon that is, and only stopped because i had to go back to work... stupid work :lol: Its just so much fun! My friend at work was telling me that she was getting annoyed with her boyfriend because he kept coming round all weekend and stopping her from playing :P

Also has anyone had a successful break up on the game? My boyfriend goes into a fit of rage whenever i've tried to break up with him, I don't want to upset him so I just reload. I've given up now and I'm just seeing someone else behind his back... well maybe another two or three behind his back :lol: For the learder of the free world, I'm kind of a whore.

Successful breakups? Ummm no they always get angry and the only way i know how to break them up is by flirting and cheating with others then cause a fight. ha ha thats how i do it in Sims 2

Is there a way to just break up normally? Would be nice cuz then they could still be friends. *goes off to google*

I'll see if I can make some more convincing pictures :P

btw, same sex marriages are possible :) which is a great plus XD

oh ya makes it way more interesting,, I remember in the last sims I had (the first one,,, I know that's old), the 2 guys sims had lots of issues sleeping in the same bed :P ,,, Now sims sacha can kiss, holds and caress sims Jason as often he wants :P