Who is gay in Twilight?

Twilight Kwuestions  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Of the main characters in Twilight, which one(s) are gay or bi?

• Tom Ross
    • Jimmy Ross
    • Brian Lee
    • Bobby Farmer
    • Ronny Farmer
  2. 2. Do you see a couple?

• Yeah, I see it
    • No, not a clue
  3. 3. Who do you think it is?

• Tom & Bobby
    • Tom & Ronny
    • Tom & Brian
    • Jimmy & Brian
    • Jimmy & Bobby
    • Jimmy & Ronny
    • Brian & Bobby
    • Brian & Ronny
  4. 4. In a stressful situation like WWIII, do you think lasting couples will form or the relationships will be short and intense?

• lasting relationships
    • Short, intense relationships
  5. 5. Tom seems to be our leader/hero now. What other character may emerge as a hero?

• Jimmy
    • Brian
    • Bobby
    • Ronny

It's not really official but if feedback is any gage of how well a story is doing, Twilight appears to be a summer hit.

Here are a few comments:

Wow, just wow! This is electric!

-R.K.

A great startup. You've set the stage with a very plausible geopolitical scenario.

-J.M.

I want more, a lot more. And SOON!

-D.

What an incredible concept for a story. Scary but incredible.

-E.

Great thus far James, truly one of the best online stories I've read in several years.

-J.R.

So far one of the biggest questions is of the main characters in Twilight, Who is Gay?

At this point, I'm not telling but I thought it would be fun to have a poll and see what the readers think.

Dangit! I've been reading the story and loving it, it's great. It's so good I forgot there might be a "gay" component to it. Now I have to go re-read it so I can answer the poll.

Ah, such a terrible way to take up a summer morning. :)

answering this question is very difficult, because nothing in the first chapters goes toward the different choices in the pool.

I have absolutely no reasons to explain my votes, bu anyway it's just fun how James play with us !

• 2 months later...

answering this question is very difficult, because nothing in the first chapters goes toward the different choices in the pool.

I have absolutely no reasons to explain my votes, bu anyway it's just fun how James play with us !

Or it just be a brief answer somewhere in a chapter.

I volunteer to be a gay character in James' story.

My preference would be to be a youth (or yewt, for fans of "My Cousin Vinny"). (Note: I have never used this verb structure before. My closest reference would be "what will be will be".) Mind you, I do have experience being a dirty old man. 0:)

I volunteer to be a gay character in James' story.

My preference would be to be a youth (or yewt, for fans of "My Cousin Vinny"). (Note: I have never used this verb structure before. My closest reference would be "what will be will be".) Mind you, I do have experience being a dirty old man. 0:)

B)............Tom

• 2 weeks later...

It's not really official but if feedback is any gage of how well a story is doing, Twilight appears to be a summer hit.

Here are a few comments:

Wow, just wow! This is electric!

-R.K.

A great startup. You've set the stage with a very plausible geopolitical scenario.

-J.M.

I want more, a lot more. And SOON!

-D.

What an incredible concept for a story. Scary but incredible.

-E.

Great thus far James, truly one of the best online stories I've read in several years.

-J.R.

So far one of the biggest questions is of the main characters in Twilight, Who is Gay?

At this point, I'm not telling but I thought it would be fun to have a poll and see what the readers think.

When will be discover who is gay? near the end ? or is it a trick question ;)

Edited by Drewbie