Just a few stories of mine in the works which may or may not appear here :)

The Mystery of The Mirrored Doll - A Stage Play :) (In Writing)

Based around the evils of man and the use of temptation to seduce us out of our comfort zones. And what is it with the other side? Can you really see through the mirror and the doll has been in his cupboard for years, until he extracted it through the evening. Who is the doll? But more importantly

Who is he?

Moonlight Shadows - Another Stage Play :) (In Re Writing)

Just another thing observing others. Taking Notes. Making writing flow like poetry. But what when the one who does the writing , get written for himself? This follows his story.

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - A Novella (In Process of Writing)

First Chapter up in EFiction, Second Chapter coming this weekend.

Just Another Him - A Short Story (To Be Written)

A Short Story

Who is he? Why did he come to be there? And what is it with that symbol? It follows the child everywhere. Even though.. he has no clue as to what it is..

I'm looking forward to producing these things for you :) just gotta get them edited and written :)

Wish me luck! :D

Just a few stories of mine in the works which may or may not appear here smile.gif

The Mystery of The Mirrored Doll - A Stage Play smile.gif (In Writing)

Based around the evils of man and the use of temptation to seduce us out of our comfort zones. And what is it with the other side? Can you really see through the mirror and the doll has been in his cupboard for years, until he extracted it through the evening. Who is the doll? But more importantly

Who is he?

Moonlight Shadows - Another Stage Play smile.gif (In Re Writing)

Just another thing observing others. Taking Notes. Making writing flow like poetry. But what when the one who does the writing , get written for himself? This follows his story.

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - A Novella (In Process of Writing)

First Chapter up in EFiction, Second Chapter coming this weekend.

Just Another Him - A Short Story (To Be Written)

A Short Story for the Winter 2009 Anthology "A Day In The Life of Comicality" for the Chat Shack Anthologies.

Who is he? Why did he come to be there? And what is it with that symbol? It follows the child everywhere. Even though.. he has no clue as to what it is..

I'm looking forward to producing these things for you smile.gif just gotta get them edited and written smile.gif

Wish me luck! biggrin.gif

Good luck honey... looks like you have a busy time ahead. Can't wait to read.