Would you wear a pair of jeans that had no pockets?

Toast

Absolutely not.

I once found a pair of jeans I loved so much that I would have bought them there and then. I chanced to put a hand into a pocket to find that I couldnt even get my little finger in. Those designers lost a sale that day over about 10 pence of cloth and no extra labour cost.

If I looked incredibly hot in them, that was down to me not the jeans.. So I still wouldnt buy them :D.

I require pockets. I put my wallet, phone and keys in them and those items dont ruin the shape at all :).

You mean no pockets at all? Well I always like pockets in the front, in case I wanted to put something in there right away. I like back pockets because it slims the ass, lol. It's different for girls; if we don't have pockets, we almost always have a purse to chuck things in. For guys, they usually don't carry man purses, but if they did, it would solve the issue.

Gah no. Unlike women, I can't carry a purse, well I could, but I wouldn't XD. I need pockets, for my wallet, keys, phone, gum, where in the world would I keep my pocket lint?! :o

Same goes for belt loops, I don't buy pants if I can't wear a belt with them.

Absolutely not.

I once found a pair of jeans I loved so much that I would have bought them there and then. I chanced to put a hand into a pocket to find that I couldnt even get my little finger in. Those designers lost a sale that day over about 10 pence of cloth and no extra labour cost.

If I looked incredibly hot in them, that was down to me not the jeans.. So I still wouldnt buy them :D.

I require pockets. I put my wallet, phone and keys in them and those items dont ruin the shape at all :).

I think there's a very obvious solution for you: pockets with no jeans. :P

I'd buy them... but yeah... doesn't happen really often that I find jeans that look good on me :/

I also usually have a jacket or a bag with me to keep my stuff in.

Dumbest thing I did was buying a jacket that has no pockets.... but it looks good on me and fits perfect so I didn't really cared at second thought....

And to the guys that don't keep purses, there are some awesome shoulder bags that keep more than just wallets and stuff...

things like these: http://www.x-tra-x.de/php/tabelle-02.php?artnr2=23434&wg=5&ug=6&sort=2&offset=51&countall=203〈=/english&suche=&text=

Edited by Kia Zi Shiru
  • Like 1

Jeans with no Pockets!!??!!?? that would be worse than wearing a shirt with no pocket...I mean, where would I carry my pen, lighter and smokes... nope, pockets were invented for a reason and I'm not gonna go with out :2hands:

hugs,

Tom

lol, i am with most of the other guys here. Pockets is a must !!!

And as there are no jeans out there that make me look better, i rather go for "usability" than for "design" :P

Interestingly timed topic. I just finished dinner with three of my closest friends, during which they informed me that I have a tendency to wear "tight" jeans. I certainly wear jeans that fit and I will admit that I like to accentuate my best assets, but I wouldn't have described me jeans as overly tight. Anyway nevertheless, I hate to put things in my pockets. It's not so bad putting things in my back pockets if I'm going to be walking around, but I tend to remove anything prior to sitting down. I don't really use the front pockets at all. Anyway, I could probably get by with no pockets if the jeans were really cute. Besides what are lesbians for if not to hold your stuff when you go out? :boy::P

• Like 2

No visible pockets or just "faux" pockets? I'm so used to seeing pockets on jeans that I wouldn't want to buy anything without pockets.. I don't use pockets on jeans at all though. I hate the feeling of even loose change.. so I shove everything I own into my handbag.. lol

Interestingly timed topic. I just finished dinner with three of my closest friends, during which they informed me that I have a tendency to wear "tight" jeans. I certainly wear jeans that fit and I will admit that I like to accentuate my best assets, but I wouldn't have described me jeans as overly tight. Anyway nevertheless, I hate to put things in my pockets. It's not so bad putting things in my back pockets if I'm going to be walking around, but I tend to remove anything prior to sitting down. I don't really use the front pockets at all. Anyway, I could probably get by with no pockets if the jeans were really cute. Besides what are lesbians for if not to hold your stuff when you go out? Posted ImagePosted Image

That had me rolling because it made me think of my daughter's best friend. He is always getting both of us to hold his things :) His bf even more so... the first time I met him he leaned through the car window and got me to hold his 'thing'... instant connection. Love them both to bits :)

• Like 2

I think there's a very obvious solution for you: pockets with no jeans. :P

A 'pouch' with pockets hanging off a small waistband. Yep, that sounds like fun :P.

Interestingly timed topic. I just finished dinner with three of my closest friends, during which they informed me that I have a tendency to wear "tight" jeans. I certainly wear jeans that fit and I will admit that I like to accentuate my best assets, but I wouldn't have described me jeans as overly tight. Anyway nevertheless, I hate to put things in my pockets. It's not so bad putting things in my back pockets if I'm going to be walking around, but I tend to remove anything prior to sitting down. I don't really use the front pockets at all. Anyway, I could probably get by with no pockets if the jeans were really cute. Besides what are lesbians for if not to hold your stuff when you go out? :boy::P

I rather like wearing tight jeans too. I try to keep my wallet as slim as possible when I wear them :).

accentuate your best assets? :P

I take stuff out of my pockets when I sit down in a non public place, its just uncomfortable.

Your post made me laugh too :D. *high fives Neph*

I strongly prefer a pair of jeans that has pockets, at the front that is. I don't put anything in my pockets at the back. But I never go out of the door without my keys and I always put my keys in my pockets. I have one pair that doesn't have pockets and I try to only wait that one when I don't have to leave the house. I hate it not to be able to feel that my keys are safe!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

No vivid description, but maybe if my jeans had no pockets I would stop washing my damn cell phone..I lose more phones that way!! I have worn wranglers with no butt pockets, man that was just weird, where else do you put your thumbs when you lean back?

Guest Renese Williams

Never; I have too many things I need to carry. I have my phone, my iPod, a notepad and a pencil (for notes), and my wallet. :lol: I would die without pockets.

• 1 month later...

It needs pockets. That's where I keep all of my change less than $20. They get a special honour of staying in my right pocket. Other one where lives a lighter for my cigs.

Rest go in my bookbag.

I hate wallet in pocket. Too thick. It would be difficult to keep it slim enough not to give my butt or leg a large lump. Likewise for my cellphone. It's a bit big as it comes from 2005, not 2009. :D

Besides, I always carry the bookbag no matter what. Mostly to carry my laptop and a metro reading book and during winter, gloves and toque. So I put my wallet and cell in there.

f**k Pockets!!!! As long as I look damn hot in them, I don't give a F, they could be see through for all I care. I mean, pockets ain't gonna help me take a cutey home, they ain't gonna attract the ladies and boys. Someone isn't gonna come up to me "Hey, nice pockets" and then wink. Besides, I can just have someone else carry my wallet or every simply store it in my jacket. :P