Songs that make you feel happy!

Tiger

Song invoke emotion. There's no doubt about that. A couple of songs come to mind that lift my spirits. :)

Jordin Sparks "One Step at a Time" is a song that makes you stop and think. If I'm feeling down, it can bring a smile to my face. I would embed the song, but I think it's one that does not work that way.

Another song that I really like that makes me happy is "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani. :D

They are so many.....

Just for fun, I think of two national anthems :music: . You cannt listen and sing them without emotions and happiness for your country :great: .

1. Your anthem :"The Star-Spangled Banner"

The official one :

Hand on heart

I found some older versions under

this link

2. The other is the French anthem : " La Marseillaise"

Garde

Edited by old bob

At the moment.

ICH BIN DIE FESCE LOLA - Marlene Dietrich

Oh now it's:

ICH BIN VON KOPF BIS FUSS AUF LIEBE EINGESTFELLT - Marlene Dietrich

Wait.

ES LIEGT IN DER DUFT

Edited by deadsnake

Well, I've gotta say that one of the songs that lifts my spirits up is Ricky Martin's "Livin La Vida Loca". Especially if I'm in one of those days when I nothing seems to make me get my ass off the couch...

• Like 1

Well, I've gotta say that one of the songs that lifts my spirits up is Ricky Martin's "Livin La Vida Loca". Especially if I'm in one of those days when I nothing seems to make me get my ass off the couch...

What you don't like: Shake Your Bon-Bon?

• Like 1

Oh both of those would make me 'Shake It' alright! But really, anything that prompts me to get my bonbon on the run, yeah, that's a happy song. I love dancing, especially if I'm baking.

Edited by Rush

Depressing songs make me happy, is that weird? It's like a emotional cleansing. Recently I've been wallowing in Breakeven by the script and it's catchy.