Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Mark the Posting Whore

Evidently I had a lot to say this weekend, wracking up a whole bunch of posts, but I did achieve a milestone of sorts. Up until this weekend, most of my posts had been made in "The Soapbox", which is where I usually get myself in trouble. After this weekend, my posts in this forum now exceed my posts in "The Soapbox". I wonder if it's a coincidence that my warning bars are all gone?tongue.gif

You'just evil wherever you post smile.gifdevilsmiley.gif Thats why we love you wub.gif

For a Second i thought u were talking about me i was definatly about to pout and never express my oppinion on your forms ever again. Or Perdictions for that matter aleric-cry.gif

But it's not and Hmmm Maybe ur right about the warnings. ha You could warn yourself in your own form though haha :P :P or get myr to :o haha

Either way we love youhug.gif

It seems that I have more of my posts in Games and Humor. I'm all over really though. I guess I've been a bad influence on you. :devil:

Your slutty forum behavior has rubbed off on me. Neither one of us can be faithful to just one forum. Is forum monogamy really possible?biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Your slutty forum behavior has rubbed off on me. Neither one of us can be faithful to just one forum. Is forum monogamy really possible?biggrin.gif

Hrmmm... I'm known to lurk in certain forums (I'm a known lurker, after all) and I've been arbitrarily banned from the soapbox (By C James, darn him!) due to spending way too much time there instead of writing. Now I'm trying to get my forum going again. (I was on story posting hiatus for way too long, but that's over now.).

Yet still I lurk hereabouts, and drop in to bug Mark. :P

Hrmmm... I'm known to lurk in certain forums (I'm a known lurker, after all) and I've been arbitrarily banned from the soapbox (By C James, darn him!) due to spending way too much time there instead of writing. Now I'm trying to get my forum going again. (I was on story posting hiatus for way too long, but that's over now.).

Yet still I lurk hereabouts, and drop in to bug Mark. :P

And don't think I don't thoroughly enjoy your visits!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..