Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

And BTW, "Circumnavigation" was originally promised for this weekend (Okay, I know I've been promising it for months, sorry!), but thanks to my team, it might be a bit early. If I can finish the HTML, maybe Friday (tomorrow). I'll try.

And BTW, for those not having the traditional turkey dinner, might I suggest a French alternative? Frog's legs.

Ingredients:

1 pair of frog legs -- cut in half

salt and pepper -- to taste

1 pound flour

8 fluid ounces buttermilk

***FINE HERBS BUTTER***

8 ounces unsalted butter -- soft

1 tablespoon parsley -- chopped

1 teaspoon fresh tarragon -- chopped

1 teaspoon fresh chervil -- chopped

1 teaspoon chives -- sliced

1/2 teaspoon garlic -- minced

1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper

1 teaspoon salt

Directions:

Combine all the ingredients for the fine herb butter and mix well.

Pat the frog legs dry and season them with salt and pepper. Dredge the frog legs in flour, dip them in buttermilk, drain and dredge in flour again.

Deep-fry the frog legs until golden brown and done, approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Drain, place in a stainless steel bowl and coat generously with the fine herb butter.

Arrange the legs attractively on a plate, garnish as desired and serve hot.

CJ :)

You are so cool you can't use the regular "Happy Thanksgiving" thread, you have to create your own? WTF?ph34r.gif

I love you man!wub.gif

Happy Thanksgiving, MArk!

I just wanted to have a thread in here too. :)

Oh, and BTW, I was wrong about getting Circumnavigation up Friday. It's up now. :)

Just don't ask him to take them off. He shoots laser beams from his eyes.

Yeah, a more scary creature you cannot find. Also, don't bend over a fence in front of him. He'll ram you (and not in the way most goats will). :ph34r:

I like the shades. Have you noticed we look a little alike. I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one. What are you eating at Christmas? wink.gif

Thanks Bugeye! And yes, I see a resemblance! Welcome aboard to another four-footed forum member. :)

Just don't ask him to take them off. He shoots laser beams from his eyes.

But.. Talonrider, that's not quite so; I just have a touch of red-eye at times... such as if I misplace my sunglasses.

Yeah, a more scary creature you cannot find. Also, don't bend over a fence in front of him. He'll ram you (and not in the way most goats will). :ph34r:

Tiger! What a thing to say about sweet, innocent me! 0:)

You are so cool you can't use the regular "Happy Thanksgiving" thread, you have to create your own? WTF?ph34r.gif

I love you man!wub.gif

Mark, don't you know by now that CJ has to do things different? LOL :lol:

BTW, CJ....I'm enjoying the new story.

Edited by Greybear
  • Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..